Chapter 4

2 sides of me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the f***" I cursed when I realised that I am standing right next to Chën. I couldn't see him well, but I was sure that is him. I tried to get away, but he was holding me tightly between his strong body and the wall of a building behind us. 

"Shhh!" He put his finger to my lips to silence me, but I couldn't stay quiet in that situation.

"You are Chën!" I said louder. "Get away from me!" I tried to push him away but he was really strong. Now I was completely sure he had the same power as D.O., since I would at least able to move him a little if he wasn't that strong. 

"I'm Jongdae" He said. 

"Can you decide who you are? I know you are my clone. I know that all you want is me and my friends dead." I put my hand to his chest and use my power, but as the electricity spreaded around the other one I notice that it didn't hurt him at all, like it didn't hurt me when I used my power or get in contact with electricity. 

"Quiet," He put his whole palm over my month completely preventing me to say anything else. "Do you want them to find us?" He whispered quietly to my ear and I notice that he was serious and frightened just like I was. 

I didn't say anything. Mostly because he was still holding his hand over my lips and also because I didn't know what to say. 

I suddenly heard voices of men not far away from us. They were looking for me. I heard that one of them said hey had to search everywhere and I got nervous because of that. 

Jongdae pushed me even tighter to the corner, deeper into the darkness. His chest was slowly moving right next to mine as he was breathing slowly and quietly. I could feel his warm breath on my neck and his quick heartbeat. I didn't even make the smallest move as he was starting next to me like that. 

"Why?" I tried to ask even though he is still holding his hand over my lips. 

"Shhh," he said quietly and I noticed that he is looking away from me to the place from where the voices of men were coming. I felt how was his heartbeat getting faster every moment because of fear. 

After some time the voices dissappeared and Chën finally moved his hand away from me and lets me breath normally. He is still right next to me, but at least he isn't holding me hard,but I notice he is looking to me again. 

"You smell nice," he suddenly said quietly. "I like it." 

"Would you give me some space?" I asked and he really did a step back. I finally got a chance to breath normally. 

"I didn't know that it bothered you," He said with quiet voice. "I just wanted to keep you safe. You really smell nice by the way." 

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"I am Jongdae," He said and made the place brighter with electricity in his arm on the same way as I used my ability when I got bored. "I told you that before."

He was focused on me. His expression seemed different than the one I had seen with Kai less than a hour ago. He was giving completely different vibe. Like I was standing next to other person. 

"So you aren't Chën?" 

"Seriously?" He laughed a little and looked to the ground and then back to me with a smile. "Of course I am not Chën, but I know that he can be annoying." 

"You know him?" 

"I am him and he is me. I am always with him and he is always with me." He said seriously with a serious tune in his voice. He knew what he was saying, but I only got even more confused. 

"You know that I have no idea about what are you talking," I said. "Where is Kai?" 

"That your Kai who was with you before I came?" He asked. "I don't know. And don't you think you should know where he is, since he is your friend? I don't really like that guy" 

"You don't like him?" I asked a little worried, because I really wasn't sure if I could trust Jongdae. 

"I don't trust him," He said. "He is always around you"

"How many time have you seen us together?" I asked.

He looked to the ground and took some time to think about it. "I saw you today when I was behind Chën. I pushed him away because of that and it is not easy thing to do." 

"Okay," I said and stepped away from him. "Are you sure you are okay?" 

"You think I am mad, don't you?" I heard disappointment in his voice. 

I didn't say anything for some time. I was just looking at him quietly and thinking what to say.

I moved to the side, avoided him and walked away. "Wait where are you going?" he asked and ran to catch me as I was walking further away from him. "Answer on my question!" 

"Leave me!" I avoided him as he got to me "One moment you want to kill me and my friend and the other moment you want to protect me without any actual reason! I guess you know what I think and you are right."

I continued my way, but he was still following me. 

"I would never hurt you" He said "I have never tried to hurt you. I would do that to your pretty friend for sure and I would even enjoy. But never to you."

"Are you really sure you are okay?" I stopped walking and turned to him. "How can I trust you?"

"You can't" He answered. 

"See," I said. "At least you understand that part." 

"All people are bad," he said and looked to my eyes "You can't trust anybody. Even your best friends could betray you on the end of the day."

"You are pessimistic."

"I am realistic," he told me. "I was never able to trust anybody in my life. Everyone is telling me that I can't trust you as well, but I don't listen to them."

"Yeah, I wouldn't trust myself as well." I said and stepped away from him again. I wanted to come to a place with more people. I knew they wouldn't attack me if people were around and I would probably be able to get rid of Jongdae at the same time.

I walked faster, but he was still following me. I came to the main street and I saw people there. 

"You are still here?" I asked and stopped walking. I looked around in case I saw Kai anywhere around. "Why are you following me non stop?" 

"I saved your life" He told me. 

I looked at him as he got next to me. "And you also threatened to kill me and probably called all that people from SM who are searching for me right now."

"That wasn't me," He said.

"No of course it wasn't you, I am just having hallucinations," I sighed and turned my face away from him. 

"Why don't you believe me if I am trying to tell you the truth!" He asked with anger in his voice. He wasnt't hiding that. It was actually opposite, he wanted me to know that he was angry. "I would never hurt you and I don't want to have anything with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter