6. Reflection of The Hope

Reflection In The Mirror non editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    ◀Even how hard we fall, how easy we broke, how hurt it feels. Just an extend of hand, will gave Hope▶

 

 

 

Yeonshin was staring away. her eyes are empty. There were eye bag around her eyes indicating she had insomnia. "He's gone."she murmurs silently to nothing. The hand that was writing in front of her stopped. Raise his face to look at her. Staring deeply into her hazel eyes. Empty. That's all he saw. After almost two month, this girl infront of him finally have come to meet him. Yet, in the past she has been avoid him as if he a ert old man that takes liking on young girls.

 

"He's gone? For real? you can create him back won't you?" Dr. Park said playfully. His hand no longer holding the pen instead he put his hand under his chin. Look up at Yeonshin intense.

 

"Are you making fun of me? why should i create something that no longer exist? even if i try, he won't comeback, old man. He won't anymore." Yeonshin hissed. Her eyes piercing as she glared at the man in front of her. What did she's thinking coming here would solve her uneasiness. Coming to the place with smells full of medicine and meet this nasty old man. Right, because she's crazy. "When the last time you meet? what did he say to you before he left? any last words?." Dr.Park continued. Ignoring her taunt gaze. It's not like he just meet her yesterday to be effect by her 'polite' words. "He said to let him go. Forget him. But how could I do that? Even if he don't exist. Even I'm aware that I just talking to the empty spaces. I just can't let him go now. I...I just can't." she rubbed her restless face. It has been two days now that he's no longer appear. No more comforting words. No more sick jokes. He's gone just like the winds. Yeonshin laugh at herself. Of course 'he' is the wind. He never there to begin with. All of these times, she's talking to the wind. Thats why nobody talks to her. Everyone avoid her. Even the school thats reedeem her as a genius try to get rid of her. No one wants a Crazy Genius Girl. She aware and can't care less. "Yeonshin, after all these years I knew you, you're aware of things you see and what you feel. Rowoon that you saw is the reflection of you. You the one who been support yourself, comforting yourself. And now, you been telling yourself to let it go. Not only him but also your past, Shin Yeonshin." Dr.Park sigh. "You do it all. Make yourself strong. Trying to survive and all. But you not accept the latter. You still hold tight onto your past. Its okay to let it go now, young girl. Its okay to let it end now."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter