12. Reflection of The Smile

Reflection In The Mirror non editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

◀ The most sad tears came with the most beautiful smile ▶

 

 

Some people can forgive but can't forget and some will forget but never forgive. Because they are normal and Shin Yeonshin not. Shin Yeonshin never belonged to any of that because she always stuck in past. No one taught her how. Even someone was there but he eventually was gone. She look around the spacious room. "Eonni, how about it? I pick the most high quality furniture for your room. And ermm..I also .." Cheonsa not able finish her word when Yeonshin strodes into the room towards the bed. She grabs the bed sheets, pillow,blanket and throw it on the floor. "Take them away.I don't need it." Yeonshin said harsly. "Bu..But why. I specially choosing it for you." "Its not suit my taste." "But I'm already asking father. This is your favourite colours.." "I said throw them away!! I hate that colour! why you asking someone who only knowing about me nine years ago!" Cheonsa eyes already brimmed with tears. She could't believe her ears, her sister whom she just meet, yelling at her. She know that being positive is her ability but right now she just can't take it. "Why..why are you being like this, eonni. We just getting start but why you acting like this." She just could't understand it. Why her sister seems to hate her. "Hah, getting start? the day you get your illness is the day when everything ended." Yeonshin said firmly. That once lifeless eyes now flare in fierce. Her smirk deform on her face. Mocking at Cheonsa expression. Her guess is right. Cheonsa remember nothing. That father of them never say anything to this precious daughter. "For someone who living in the perfect life would never meet someone that hates you, right? then you found one now. Its me."

 

 

Yeonshin lay on the bed that now '' with only white mattress on it. She found herself in liking the room that now hers. White and grey colored wall. Brown cabinet with some of clothes that suit her taste and some not. The wood pattern drawer beside her bed. All of them in high quality and she as a girl in her age would definitely love it. All except her bed. When she look into the room. The first thing that caught her eyes is the bed. Blue sky. Cheonsa is right. This used to be her favourite colour in the past even now, and yet she hates it. She has no intention of hurting Cheonsa with her words but hear the voice and smile that she once know, throwback the memories from the past. Cheonsa know nothing and yet she act like she knows everything. Yeonshin hates that. Yeonshin rise from bed, walking towards the window. The darkness swim in her eyes but she keeps staring at the illuminating moon. I know you somewhere out there, somewhere far away,I want you back, I want you back. 'It's hard to move on. Keep going but without you' The neighbors say I'm crazy but they don't understand, you all I had, you all I have. 'They always pitying me as if they was in my place but never once they extend their hand. They just heartless..same with me but not you' Talking to the moon, trying to get to you, in hope you on in other side talking to me too. 'Only you can understand me, not her, not them, not even myself' I am a fool who sit alone talking to the moon. 'and yet, I've always been alone. With nobody. Not her, not them, not even you but only...on my own' ​​​​​​ This world might be unicorn and rainbow for Cheonsa but not her. Yeonshin sighed. Remember her conversation with Cheonsa earlier. "I don't know what I've done in the past and what you went through. But I will try my best to fix everything. I'll prove to you" This is why I don't want to come here, you are just like her. Trying your best at everything and yet when that 'everything' don't go in your way, you will choose the easy way to run away. ​​​​​How are you any different from her? Yeonshin snickering and smirking in the darkness. How you gonna prove that? little angel.

 

 

Last night she too engrossed in her feeling to notice her empty stomach. Sure she heard the maid and her father inviting to dinner last night but she ignore them. Since when she feeling this weak. She can't help but throw her ego aside and walk downstair. Yeonshin is someone who can stand the pain but not the hunger. "Oh,Yeonshin ah, I'm glad you awake. We're so worried about you not coming down to dinner last night. You must be hungry. Young girls feed more to grow up in healty " Mr. Shin keeps his blabbering caught Mrs. Nam off guard. Sure Mr. Shin does love his children but does not spoil them to the extent they must relied to others to serve them. Mr. Shin is known as a loving but strict father. But looking at her employer now. He's no different from someone who up the princess. Yeonshin also looked at her father with strange eye.  "Stop..Stop it. I can do this myself." Yeonshin take the chopstick from his hand. Stopping his action from making her plate full. Yeonshin ate in quick pace in order to ease her hunger. full but her eyes roamed around as if looking for something. Mr. Shin notice and say; "Your sister went to the school a while ago. She had wait for you to breakfast together but you must be tired yesterday." too full to denies that she was looking for her. But she neither shaking nor nodding her head. "I will take care of your school transfer." Yeonshin nod. That was her goal. Her main reason on why she will come to live with them. "and you'll be going to the same school as Cheonsa." Clangg!! Yeonshin drops her chopstick. The food in already makes their way to her stomach when she takes a big gulp of waters. She wipes with the back of her hand and looked at Mr. Shin in disbelief. "Say that again. I don't want to. Transfer me in..rundown school?..countryside?..remote village? urghh whatever but not with her!" Yeonshin splutter. Yes she want to graduate with flying colours but not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter