17. Reflection of The Believe

Reflection In The Mirror non editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

p.s; short chapter and i'm warning you guys..My grammar is . Be free to correct me 😞

Β 

Cheonsa is worried when Yeonshin excused from the class to go to the treatment room. Thus, when the class ended, Cheonsa dashed out and hurried towards Yeonshin whereabouts. Upon arrival, she saw Yeonshin put her skirt in the bag, shades of crimsom on the blue skirt caught her eyes. "Unnie, you're bleeding! are you really okay?" Cheonsa manage to ask despite the lump forming in . Blood always makes her terrified. After all, that passing years when she spend her childhood life in hospital still fresh in her mind. "It's just a cramp and stop calling me so intimate here. And I don't need your concern" Yeonshin slipped into a pants and fastening the blazer around the waist covering the traces of blood. "Of course I'm worried un..Yeonshin ah. You suddenly absent from class when this is your first day and not telling me your problems." "Aish! Can't you stop with your rumbling. Stop butting in my business and don't forget our agreement. I'm agree attending this school not because to see you show off with everyone." Knowing you have a good life here.. ​​​​​ ​​"Wh..What you means? I never intend to break my promise but is it wrong to worry about my family?. I try so hard, Yeonshin ah. It's also too sudden for me to accept everything. Can't you opened up for me a bit." Cheonsa low down her head in desperate. She don't know what went wrong. Despite her previous attempt to going on with Yeonshin over the past few weeks, the two became moderately distant. Her previous sweet feelings towards Yeonshin disperse. Their father don't tell her a single thing about her long lost sister and when Yeonshin came, she acted cold towards her. Cheonsa don't know a thing and she endure it despite Yeonshin's action become a thorn in her heart. Just why her own sister hating her this much. "Then stop." "Stop trying so hard. That amnesia, you're lucky to have it. Forgetting everything about your past is an a bull excuses. Even so, I'm envy with you." As Yeonshin spoke, she didn't hold back the disdain and coldness in her words. Towards this family of her,these feelings has long died. As far as she remember, Cheonsa in the past and now was never change. Lovely as ever. Yeonshin in the past is just the same. But not the current her. "You might not know, Cheonsa. There shouldn't be us in this world. Even if there, its should be one of us." Yeonshin coldly narrowed her eyes before walking to leave the scene. Hearing those words, Cheonsa rapidly shakes her head. Chasing after Yeonshin who walking out from the room.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter