2. Reflection of The Rumor

Reflection In The Mirror non editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
£Rumors and gossip are same with the fairytale, easy to believed, hard to convinced°

 

 

 

 

 

The atmosphere in the classroom is full of commotion. Vandalism and bullying are common. At any rate, Nali High School is a school for students with disabilities. However, despite its known for bad reputation, the school still emphasizes the needs of potential but underprivileged students.

 

 

For example, Shin Yeonshin herself. The 2nd year student with messy ponytail and blunt attitude.

 

For the 1st grade students, the hoobaes. Shin Yeonshin is a cold and scary person . She always wear her glares at anyone who blocks her or even slightly touches her as if they have murder her family.  

 

 

For those who are in the same grade as Yeonshin or the seniors, Shin Yeonshin is usually a quiet student and rarely talks. Don't even know when it's start but nobody dares to mess with her or even make a useless small talks.  It's just that she's also have this intimidating aura that makes her distant with everyone.

Maybe it's because of the hovering rumors about she 'having fight with senior during 1st grade, not only one but four sunbaes that trying to get into her pants' nevertheless, rumors will always be a rumors. Nobody knows the fact and the truth .

 

 

 In addition to the teachers, to them Yeonshin is a hopes for the school, a genius who has always placed herself at number 1. It is worth that scholarship belongs to her. If only her discipline and attitude were as good as her brain. The teachers can't help but sigh in pity, no matter how much someone beat Albert Einstain, with such a temper she could not go very far. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeonshin pressed the pen sharply on the note. Slightly tear the paper. The sound of laughter followed by sarcasm was heard nearly her plugged ears. It's don't even help as the commotion was next to her desk. More precisely, her deskmate, Hana.

They're always harass that poor girl with insults and harsh words. And when things changed badly she were forced to go to the bathroom with those girls and Hana would come back with wet clothes and bruises.

 

 

 

 

Yeonshin didn't care, her own problem was too much to deal with to care about o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter