11. Reflection of The Scars

Reflection In The Mirror non editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

◀The ugly thing is not the scar, but the thing that inflict it▶

  Shin Yeonshin stepped out of her rental apartment. Since she left the orphanage, this is where she built her life as an independent teenager. This is where her new life begins so that she can move on from the past. The shelter that she rented two years ago at the suggestion from a doctor.   Dr. Park. After she no longer see any illusion, she stopped coming to that place. Hospital. The place that she hates but also grateful. Grateful because there always someone to hear her concerns. Yeonshin smile slightly. What would the oldman react if he knows that I'm still have a family that I 'hate' and now I'm living with them.

 

"Young miss, this way." Yeonshin feel awkward with the nickname. She can't help but feels a bit disappointed when Mr.Shin can't coming to pick her up too, instead he send butler Lim in his place. Not that she mind. For someone who just get to meet her family after 9 years, it's sure gonna be awkward as hell.

 

Yeonshin followed Butler Lim. Her suitcase had already been brought into the car. She don't really have much belongings except some clothes, identity card, and other important documents.Butler Lim opened the back door and signaled Yeonshin to get into the car.

 

The car began to move away from what used to be Yeonshin's home. Even though she has longed to forget her past, her memories of Rowoon have always been tied back. Being a shadow that always followed her. Yeonshin wonder, is this time too, Rowoon will come back with her. Will he follow her. Yeonshin turn back to take a look for the last time. Slowly fade from her sight. Even in that place had no trace from him. But she always feel him there.   This is a right choice, right? Rowoon ah.   Her hazel eyes blurred. Slowly, she feels Rowoon farther away from her. Surely, she can see Rowoon, not his illusion, not her imaginary but a real Rowoon. Her bestfriend, her life, her everything. Waved at her with a smile that she missed. Hearing his voice.Her heart tighten. The rain falls down just like her tears. The words that she never has a chance to say comes out just like a rainbow after the rains.

 

Even in my despair to this world, thank you for exist. Even for a while, Even for leaving this scars. Thank you for giving me hope. Hope to live again. "Goodbye, Yeonshin ah."

 

"Goodbye, Rowoon ah. Thank you. For everything."

 

✴   "Calmed down Cheonsa ah. You gonna get hurts walking back and forth like that." Minseok shakes his head looking at his lovely cousin. After hearing that her sister gonna coming today, Cheonsa just can't keep her calm. Coincidentally, Minseok is hanging out at her home out of boredom with two of their friends. Luhan and Yixing. Them, hearing that Cheonsa sister come back today also become excited. After all, they will be the first to meet her than their other friends. Guess Chanyeol gonna throw tantrums. "Say that to her, Minseok. I bet Cheonsa not get enough sleep last night after hearing that her sister back today." Mr. Shin came down the stairs with a smile on his face. After he received Yeonshin call, he always had been in good mood. Unfortunately, because his work load, he just can't find the right time to pick her up himself.   "Father, how could you said that to me. Just look at you, always been busy with works and don't have spare time to pick my sister. Just how she would feel." Cheonsa sulk. Didn't notice the change in her father's face. 'Oh dear, Cheonsa was right. What kind of father I am, give more priorities in works than my daughter.' Lay aware the sudden change in Mr. Shin face said jokingly. "Yeah, Uncle Shin, you really gonna make a hard effort to make up your mistake. Maybe a dinner tonight can appease her anger. It been a long time since you cook, right, Luhan hyung?"   Lay nudge Luhan slightly. "Uhh..Wha..Oh. That's right Uncle Shin. You really should." The said boy smile sheepisly.   Mr. Shin laugh. "My skill should had been rusty long ago, young man." He look at Minseok and nodded. Signalling that he's okay.

 

Minseok also laugh with his friend jokes. But he can't help but look at his uncle with concern. Uncle Shin already talk to him about his other daughter that he left behind in the past, Shin Yeonshin and his crisis with her now. He worries that her meeting with Cheonsa today would affect the both parties because of what Yeonshin said to him on the phone.   'I will come back with you. But don't expect me to accept her. And I don't think that I will accept her ever.'   Yeonshin just say it straightforward, not bother to hide her hostile towards her twin that she hadn't meet for a long time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter