24. Reflection of The Chance

Reflection In The Mirror non editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Read at your own risk teehee...

Tao looked at the empty seat beside Sehun. Cheonsa has safely arrived at the hospital to get the treatment with Minseok accompanied her. Her body has always been weak since a child thus even a slight fever would cause her harm like today. But she never listen and choose to attend school with that condition. His eyes wandered and landed on the seat next the window. The usual poker face girl was nowhere to be found and after lunch hours comes to end, she never come back. "Tao, do you think she skipping school?" Kai ask as if the question are the hardest quiz in the universe. That prove on how the guy he asked just now looking at him as if he was an a biggist idiot ever exist. "No Kai. But you should ask your brother on what did the rubbish thing he said to her." Tao snorted. He might not know everything but the students gossiping around had enough hunch for him to guess what had happened at lunch a while ago. "Why he is my brother?" "Because you guys has the same marga, you idiot." "w..what..wow.. I'm speechless on how you,a chinese guy know everything in here." Tao rolled his eyes irritated at Kai sarcasm but know better that his friend means just want to lighten up the atmosphere around them. "That new girl has a nerve messing with Cheonsa." "Isn't it a bit odd when they never talked with each other but Minseok sunbae just lashed out at her like that?" "no..no..Something definitely had happened before. Our oppa was not someone who verbally attacked other without reason, right?" "I agree with you. I always had a bad feeling when looking at Yeonshin though. It just like a bad auras around her a bit frightening." "whatever its is, Yeonshin is not someone we can befriend with. She is a bad influence, i told you." The talks become rough and absurd as its goes when a guy stand up from his seat startling his classmate. They stop because knew better than continued the talks when Oh Sehun had the cold looked on the face. "Sehun ah.." "I going to the toilet, Kai." With his hand clenched, Sehun left the scene. And he don't comeback until schools over. ✴✴✴ "Just where did that kid go? Kai, Tao, don't you even asked him where he went to?" "For god sake, we are not his parents, hyung. He just said that he need to go to the toilet and don't coming back after that. Thats all." Kris massage his temple with Kai unhelpful answer. He had enough hand with Minseok outburst, Cheonsa was hospitalized and now Sehun was go to the god know where. "Just what he's thinking. We already agreed to meet up here and he still not showing up?!" "Calm down, Kris. Instead of waiting here, lets find Cheonsa room first. Maybe Sehun was already inside." Right now they are at the hospital where Cheonsa was been placed and they are in chaos when Sehun suddenly went missing in the middle of lesson. They thought that Sehun was worried after hears that Cheonsa was hospitalized thus he might went to this place in hurry but they know better that Sehun is not someone who easily lose his composes. Meanwhile... The culprit of the chaos having a leisurely time in watching a girl he has been follow for a while. After making an excuses to go to the toilet, Sehun accidentally saw that girl that he and his friends recently detested. She was suspiciously climb the school fence effortlessly after confirming that nobody saw her deeds yet fails to notice the eagle eyes secretly watching her. From the talks of his classmate, after Kris and Minseok went to look after Cheonsa, something had must happened while at it. He can't forget Minseok rarely ferocious face and Yeonshin absence. The curiosity got him best that he find himself trails after her. He wants to see himself on why she should be in his blacklist when she did nothing but dissed her sister that also his friend. He want to observe her but is it more than that? Following her silently from behind after a few minutes been on the busy streets, Yeonshin did nothing but walking aimlessly. There was no specific place she heading to as if her leg just brought her everywhere its desire. Sehun notice a few things about her. She never glance at other people and keep herself on track as if she's in her own world. She also lacks of empathy. This show on how when an old lady accidentally dropped the basket full of tomatoes and scattered everywhere near her. While the others helped that old lady, Yeonshin did nothing but keep on walking. Sehun wonders did she just not aware or she's someone heartless. Sehun wants to end this observation to visit Cheonsa when suddenly Yeonshin stopped in the middle of bustling street and turn around to faced him. Startled by her action, Sehun remained composed and not bother to hide his action. Suprisingly she knew. "How much longer that you intend to follow me?" Yeonshin said, staring directly at him. She want to find some comfort to tiring herself but god know why some people can't just leave her alone. Today, everything keep bothering her and makes her exhausted that she started to missed her life when she was living by herself before. She thought that after she make it clear to never wanting crossing path with Cheonsa and her life, they no longer involved with her. Yet, its bring a lot of misunderstanding and accusation. Yeonshin know better that she could't blame anybody but herself. She bring it to herself. After she asked the obvious question, Oh Sehun remains silence. The dizziness got in her with the amidst crowd of people around her. And Sehun stillness get on her nerves. "Fine. Just keep your mouth shut and don't bother me." Done with his attitude, Yeonshin want turn around to continued her walked in the same pace. But Sehun stopped her with his bizarre questions. "Who is Cheonsa for you? What the reason to keep hating on her? ." Unexpected by his curious nature, Yeonshin gives him a side smIrk. ​​​​​ "Sure want to talks this here?" Some people gives them a glance or twice before ignoring them. Thought that just a bickering couple. Yet, Sehun stand still to hears the answer, ignoring the crowd. Yeonshin sighed in irritate. She bound to bring the trouble anyway. But, why did Sehun asked this when he knew the answer. Out of his friend, Yeonshin always think that the guy in front of her loathe her more than the others do. Sehun never insulting her right in the face like how Luhan and Baekhyun did but from the way his eyes landed on her, there always had a feels of hostile towards her. She can't guess on why Sehun would comfortably chit chatting with her now in public. "Some people just love asking the dumb thing that they obviously know, right." "Hating on someone should come with a reason especially with own family. You should have one too. But why. Why her?." His life more or less revolve around Cheonsa. Either because she was a childhood friend or she held the special place in his heart, Sehun never want to watch her fallen from her happiness just because her own family bring her down. Sehun want to end the remains bitterness that trapped Cheosa from the past either the one she always holding on or the one she never know. And the past that she never knew, had Shin Yeonshin in there. "You wrong. Not a reason. But numerous reason that makes me detest her. Now answer me Oh Sehun ssi, why you hates me when I have nothing against you?" Stunned by her counterattack, Sehun stand still with her question lingering in his mind. Why? Because she's just a stranger who suddenly appear in our life? Why? Because she could be the same as that person? He is in the middle of crowd therefore some people constantly bumping on him making he snap out from his mind. "Because you hurt her." He blurted out without thinking. Infact, he could't find the answer he asked to himself. "Is that why you stalking me? You all are so childish, you know. It's a shame though that I'm degrading her because of you guys." A smirk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter