Rant 06. FANGIRLS!!

❊Dear Diary❊ » From the Mind of AFF users

by prettyflowergirl

No one take this personal...this is just how I feel! BUT WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU LOVE A GROUP WHEN YOU HATE THEIR MUSIC!? I was talking to someone I know the other day...and they were going on and on about some guy...I think it was T.O.P or G-Dragon, then I asked about the music style and you know what they said? "I'm sorry, I don't listen to their music because I don't like their style.." WHAT THE?? WHY WOULD YOU GO GAGA OVER A GUY AND NOT LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC!? IT'S CALLED KPOP FOR A REASON! THEIR NOT THERE TO MAKE YOU JUST GO GAGA, THEIR THERE TO SING!

Yes, I understand that the guy is cute...but seriously....

I mean, my favourite singer is in my favourite band....and his singing makes me cry and smile and go all like "Oh gosh! You're so good!"

imager.php?id=1973081&t=o
  

Yes...Park Jung Min is my favourite singer! But that was started because of his voice..NOT BECAUSE HE'S CUTE!! And notice I said favourite singer, not bias!

Which brings me to the next topic...WHY IN THE WORD DO PEOPLE USE THE WORD BIAS!? Bias is almost like saying you stinken own the guy...even if you're use the word because he's your favourite singer, using BIAS makes you look like a stupid fan girl...use FAVOURITE SINGER! GOSH..sorry :P It bugs me. Sometimes I go to say it, then think "don't use this word!" LOL

Another thing....what's wrong with guys being close? THEIR NOT GAY! I'm pretty sure a lot of them don't apreciate being talked about among their friends as gay...I don't think they'd hire a gay guy and put him in an all boys group...that or I'm not aware of it. But seriously, guys can be just as close and friendly towards each other as girls.

Guys can have close relationships, and I'm 100% sure that my favourite group is straight!!!

 

  

imager.php?id=2150521&t=o
 imager.php?id=2412136&t=o


 To be honest, sometimes I want to laugh so hard when I see a "" fanfiction...

imager.php?id=568736&t=o
 

Which, brings me again, to the form of disrespect.

 

 

I'm on youtube, being bored and found at random the video of SS501's last concert and their good-byes. No kidding, and I'm NOT even joking or anything. Their a very charismatic group, they always laugh and smile and are over friendly. These guys were stinken crying, NO JOKE! Jung Min, whom I've never seen cry (I've never seen their reaction after their first concert...but they did cry there) and he was turning around because HE WAS CRYING!

KYU JONG had to leave because he was crying...and Hyung Jun was trying not to crack up, while Young Saeng was crying a little and Hyun Joong was trying so hard not to cry...

This is no joke, as the guys were giving their good-bye...girls were YELLING! STINKEN YELLING! I understand the whole "Om my gosh he's cute...I scream" type thing though I don't like it! (Girls scream for ANYTHING! They screamed when Siwon sang my favourite Chrisitan song...and they probably don't even understand it since it was in english and the major religion of certain countries in asian follow of budha) And when they were comforting each other the girls kept going "awww!" I SAT THERE AND YELLED AT THE SCREEN! THIS AIN'T NO AWW MOMENT! THEIR CRYING AND SAD, SHOULDN'T YOU STOP MAKING THINGS WORSE! I WOULD'VE BEEN THERE CRYING!

My friends even told me that after, they tried to bambard the security guards and get backstage...GIVE 'EM SOME SPACE! THEY NEED TO CALM DOWN AFTER GIVING THEIR HEARTS TO YOU AND GETTING CRUSHED BECAUSE OF THE "AWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Seriously...I felt like crying...I felt so bad....Respect them! They're an awesome group in every way...

imager.php?id=998797&t=o
GIFSoupimager.php?id=1024784&t=o
 imager.php?id=1024875&t=o
 imager.php?id=1029480&t=o
 That's the end of this rant...i'm a'making more though...goodness...i'm so pumped! XD

 

thelonelycorner❞ 

YESSSS MY MINIONS!!! KEEP SUBMITTING YOUR RANTSSS <3 This one made me lol.. i love the gifs xD and i completely agree too ._. Reminds me of something that happened to me earlier that i don't feel like telling you peoplez right now ;D 

~Lily