Bonus!

Let's Talk About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Events

 

"Oppa!" called Chaerin. Jiyong who talking with someone and change his gaze.

He look at his love and bent down to her.

"Wae?" simple but strong. He still sulking.

"Never mind, Oppa! Just continue yours!" she whispered. He ignore her.

She quickly put out her phone. Text someone who can help her. Someone who know why this Dragon piss off.

From: Chaerin

Yah, Yeosin! Why your brother become a jerk with me? Since our last dinner he acting like that.

From: KYS

Jjinja? Perhaps he saw you and Seungri Oppa interview last time. You know him, right? Super jelly boyfriend ever!

Chaerin remember when Seungri checking on her previously. That one!

From: Chaerin

What the F? Then I am the one who be blame? Then how about him? Flirt around with other es?

From: KYS

Yah, why you tell me? I'm not Jiyong...Jeez, both of you lovely birds! Just playing jerk with him as well. You know him right?

Chaerin smirks. She is right. If this Dragon want to play jerk- with her, so please handle with the baddass female as well. Jiyong changes his gaze and look at his girlfriend's smirk. Did she text with Seungri? Damn it! Why you text that brat while your boyfriend in front of you? You, Lee Chaerin..... it!

Next event.

She playing around with her boyfriend. She just want to playing jerk with him. She know that he will burst and.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter