Part 1 - Tiger JK

Let's Talk About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recording. Start.

"Samchon! Can you help me?"

"Yah, I told you...don't recording at my studio. Yeosin ah!" Said Tiger.

"Araso, Samchon...but this is related my project. Well, I need it for scoring my final."

"Fine! What kind of project you need to settle?"

"It is little bit M-rated but my lecturer ask about the pure love or lust," said Yeosin who hold the video-camera at behind scene.

"I think you are too young for it. Jeez, what the ing you learn now?" He cursing.

"Samchon! I don't care it but I need to score this damn project," pouting Yeosin.

"Great! Fine, what the ing question you want to know?" Tiger burst.

"How you know that Mirae Imo is your last love? Not one of es that you ing off," her direct question.

"Yah! Did Mirae told you that? Yah, she can't forget it that they just seduce me..I was the victim," said Tiger.

"Well, it is not what Imo's said to me. Just tell the truth," said Yeosin.

"Fine! You're my niece but always become your Imo's spy," Tiger piss off. "Before I decided to marry that woman, I always thought that nobody will able to stay with me for long time till I know your Imo."

"Mirae was born at Texas and her difficulty to adjust her life into Korean tradition. So yeah, my late granny which you unable to met her...protest about me and Mirae."

"Why, Samchon? Did she said about Imo badly?"

"Ani...But I know she afr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter