Part 2 - G-Dragon

Let's Talk About Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Second recording.

"Oppa! Yongie Oppa...." a guy change his gaze after hearing the call. Then return his note book again.

"G-Dragon Oppa!" just want to annoying him. "Jeez, don't call my stage name! You aren't my fangirl!" he burst. He hates it when his family members call his stage name.

"Then, please help me out!" she begging.

"No! It is nonsense project! Why don't you ask Eomma and Appa instead of me? Perhaps Noona can help you out?" he trying to avoid it.

"I don't want! Come on...Samchon can help me, why don't you help me for my nonsense project? Simple, Oppa...you can tell me your experiences with your scandalous lovers like you and Nana or you and Kiko...or or you can tell me about you and your junior?" she trying to bait him.

"My junior? Who you talk about?" his brow raised up. Does she know about his secret?

"Well, you come clean to me about your dream girl or should I said....*slow her voice* your true girlfriend, Oppa?" she whisper but still can be heard by Jiyong well.

"Yah, Kwon Yeosin! How dare you...D-did you read my diary? I told you don't ever come closely my stuffs....You, little brat!" he cursing.

"Jeez, Jesus Christ...How could you keep that naughty dream from your sister? I know you, Oppa...You're such a coward as Jiyong but arrogant as G-Dragon," she attack ignoring Jiyong's glare. "So, why you think that she is the best one for you...not other girls?"

He sighing. Give up! "She is different! That's all...No more questions!" he replied.

"Yah, Samchon tell me about him and Imo in details one. But you...come on, Oppa! Did you want your sister fail in this subject?" she pouted cutely. He looks at his sister's pouting. Totally different with his favourite girl.

"Jeez, you such a painful ! Just one time only and make sure delete it after this!" he warned. She give her finger cross (maybe....)

"I think that Samchon already told you right. About looking the one. You can find the one when you see that person like you see yourself on the mirror."

"So, that's means...you also bel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter