I love you

A line between friendship and love

After a few days:
19:00: Leeteuk was heading to a restaurant. A few hours ago Donghae called him asking him to join the members on dinner, he couldn't say no to his baby. He was the last one to arrive at the meeting place. Other members already asked for their meals and started eating. He sat at the table looking to s eating and throwing jokes here and there with happy eyes.
His heart fell when he saw the most beautiful man on that table. It was a mix of happy and sad feelings. They didn't contact each other since that day. Leeteuk was worried about Heechul, so he ended up asking Shindong about him hence his ego didn't allow him to talk to him by himself.
Heechul at the other hand glared to Leeteuk from the other side of the table. People could think he was glaring at him in anger, although he couldn't deny it, but his glaring was for other reasons too, like realizing how actually he missed this man. He noticed that Leeteuk kept looking at him secretly the whole night despite him acting casually with other members and laughing for their jokes.
Hee kept pouring drinks in his throat the whole evening. While Leeteuk kept throwing to him worried and warning looks. The other members could feel the tension between those two, but they didn't suspect anything since it was always like this between their two hyungs, a relationship of love and war.
At midnight the members started to get up and leaving, some drunk completely, some drunk a little but still in their minds, and Heechul completely unconscious, actually he blanked out. Siwon was the last member on the table other than Heechul, Leeteuk told him to go home and that he will take care of Heechul.
He then moved closer to Heechul and sat by his side, cleaning the beer from Heechul's face with his sleeve, gently. Eating the man's face with his eyes, biting his lower lip while checking him admiring his features. He noticed a tear in the corner of Heechul's eye, wipe it with his finger, before holding the man on his back and getting out of the restaurant heading to his car.
He was walking slowly under the moonlight when he felt a small bite on his neck, then Heechul voice whisper to his ear: "You looked the best tonight, you stole my attension, and..", he stopped a little before continuing " I love you".
Leeteuk was surprised by the sudden act, he thought that the man was unconscious. Anyway, he decided not to react or take Hee seriously since he was drunk, and it seems that he keep doing inconvenience things when he is drunk.
Heechul said: "say something" kissing him inside his ear. Leeteuk could feel his body hair stand out but ignores it and keep walking although Heechul kept placing small kisses on his ear down to his neck, "stop" said Leeteuk when he felt that his legs couldn't hold him anymore. With a shaky walk, he reached the car, open the door next to the driver and sitting his friend there before heading to the driver seat and starting driving them to his home.
Heechul sat in that seat for a few moments, feels like he is out of this world, before looking to his side, seeing Leeteuk make it like he was awake now, jumping in his seat saying, "oh, look who is here, it's Jungsoo. when did you come?", Leeteuk thought to himself that it sound like Heechul doesn't remember what he did to him a few minutes ago. Okay, so it may be that he forgot about that other night too. " I was at the dinner with you... yeah what are you doing? Keep your seatbelt". Yelled Leeteuk when he saw Heechul trying to take off the seatbelt he put for him. But Heechul just ignore him, and take off his seatbelt, saying in a happy and cute tone " Jungsoo, Jungsoo, Jung-soo, my friend jungsoo" and leaning towards him kissing him on the cheek with a playful way.
" yeah we will have a car accident, don't act like that," said, pushing him away from him.
Heechul sat back on his chair with a sad face, looking at Leeteuk, "you are cruel, why can't you let yourself free for once and let me do whatever I want, you keep overthinking and following the rules in an extreme way, I wish you could live more easy, but no Mr.perfect should do everything as supposed to do, I hate you park Jungsoo".
Leeteuk was hurt with Heechul words, he knew he shouldn't take him seriously while drunk, but couldn't help with getting hurt a little. He didn't want to be like that, but he has to be, he is the leader, he should think of every single act he makes, he is the face of this band, it was a burden for him, a burden he can't throw just to please himself.
Leeteuk thought of the hard life he had since his childhood. his father expected him to act probably, and in case he didn't he would punish him severely. So he grew up as a child with lots of anxiety, obsessed with perfection. Not his fault, but sure something he has to take responsibility off. His life was hard enough through the years that he never thought of crossing any line or making any trouble, he lived very cautiously, he wanted a comfortable, quiet life. But now this stupid making him hate his life even more.
Anyway, he decided to ignore his friend and not to show him that he was hurt. "Put your seatbelt plz", he said in a dry tone. " yah yah ofcorse Mr. boring," said Heechul while putting his seatbelt. Leeteuk said to him: "should I remind you of your car accident? Don't be careless even when you drunk". Heechul stared to Leeteuk's face a little before saying " then you do care about me". He then turned his face around looking outside the window, closed his eyes and sleep. Leeteuk kept driving trying not to think of anything related to the man next to him, but that was impossible.
They finally got home, he parked the car in the parking lot. Hold heechul in his back again, and went up to his apartment. As soon as he entered he put heechul in the bed, covering him with the sheets, and lying next to him, closing his eyes and get sleep without even changing his clothes.



At 08:00 AM Heechul open his eyes slightly, hearing the rain outside the room, the raindrops on the window, made him crawl a little under the sheets, searching for more warmth. He felt someone hugging him from behind, grabbing his shirt tightly. Heechul opened his eyes widely while looking around himself to the apartment he woke in, an apartment full of white: white sheets, white walls, white sofa, white curtains, white, white, white... it took him a second to realize where he was, it's Leeteuk's apartment.
Heechul slowly turned in his place to see who's hugging him. Actually to make sure of being hugged by Leeteuk as assumed. His eyes fell on the man, park Jung-soo, just as he thought. He staid still in his place, eating Leeteuk's face with his eyes, hardly controlling himself not to eat him with his mouth also. He stayed like that for ten minutes before Leeteuk woke up. When Heechul saw Leeteuk open his eyes, he tried to get up from the bed, but Leeteuk tighten his grab around him keeping him in the hug, "don't leave, stay a little more, I am cold" and burying himself in Heechul's neck, coming back to sleep.
Heechul was supposed to attend an interview after an hour. But instead of getting up, he closed his arms around Leeteuk and pull him closer to his embrace. Heechul kept that position more than an hour, listening to the raindrops and Leeteuk's breath. It was calming hear him breathing, and to stay with him like that in the morning. He had dreamt a lot of these mornings, and finally, his dreams are coming true. Heechul smelled Leeteuk's hair, it reminds him of the sea.
Around 09:30: "You know? You can be really nice sometimes". Said Leeteuk to Heechul's neck, " you need to do it more". Heechul staid quite for a while before answering, "well, I try, but it seems that I am always failing to do that with you. There is something about you that confuse me and lead me to act differently around you". Heechul took a deep breath before continuing: " it just because I don't know how to express my feeling to the people I care about, you know me right? I'm an idiot". Leeteuk chuckled to Heechul's neck, "yes I know". Leeteuk hot breath to his neck, made Heechul body tingle a little bit, his voice was deeper when he open it to talk this time: " I thought that I will be able to move with my feelings someday, but you weren't allowing me to, I liked everything you did or said to me, you made me fall in love with you every single day again and again, and I wasn't sure if you share the same feelings with me". He stopped for a few moments, waiting for Leeteuk's response, but it never comes, so he hesitantly said: " I'm scared that you may not love me back, I am scared that you may push out of your life, but I am scared the most that I may lose you, that you may hurt yourself, so I don't care any more if you gonna hate me for my feelings, you can do it, but you're not allowed to get sick, or hurt, or to give up on yourself, because I love you Park Jungsoo".
Leeteuk listened to the long speech Heechul gave, he then realized why this man has been so important to him, he is here, in my bed, hugging me, caring about me, loving me, and late for his work because of me. The Universal star who is very accurate when it comes to time and appointments is late! Leeteuk heart skip more than one beat when he felt Heechul Adm apple move up and down to his face while talking. Leeteuk was head over heal for this man, and he didn't know when that started, it just that feeling the warmth and the other man flesh has woken lots of things inside him, a growing feeling to Heechul.
Leeteuk didn't know how to express his feelings, and the national mc didn't have words to answer Heechul, look what he did to him. so he raised his head from Heechul's neck, starring in his eyes, blushing before pressing a sweet kiss to Heechul's lips. Heechul heart felt like exploding his chest, so this his answer? He couldn't believe it, he was preparing himself to be kicked out. Leeteuk pull off from the kiss, "you own me now Kim Heechul, so I won't do anything to myself without your permission". Heechul smirked when he heard that, flipping Leeteuk to his back, and got above him. " you shouldn't have said that Jungsoo, now I won't regret doing anything to you, nothing can stop me, since I own you". 

 

Hello everyone I am back with a new chapter, the things are heating, keep following my story. Enjoy ^_^