A sudden visit

A line between friendship and love

[ ] Leeteuk get out of the elevator, extremely tired after a long day of filming. He walked toward his door, pressed the password to open it. As soon as he got in the first thing he noticed was a pair of red slippers, and he knew exactly who it belongs to, Kim Heechul.
[ ] He didn't even bother to think how he knew his password as always. For years now he had changed his password after every visit of Heechul. Heechul manages always in somehow to figure his password: his mother birthday, his enlistment discharge date, his father memorial, his winning the first award date as an MC, his sister birthday, super junior debute date, and this time Heechul birthday.
[ ] Actually, he use it because he thought it would be a clever idea to mislead Heechul so he won't figure it this time. But, no, he was wrong again, Heechul read his mind very well.
[ ] Leeteuk sighed while getting in, actually, he wasn't in a good mood for any visitors. A while ago he was thinking of a hot shower and a warm bed. He was craving a soup but because he had no energy decided to have a long hours of sleep to discharge his energy again. But now all that gone with the wind, he need to babysit his dongsaeng.
[ ] He saw Heechul laying in his sofa, Heechul sat down when his eyes fall on Leeteuk, he knew that his friend didn't like people turning his place into a mess. "If you were tired you could just use my bed" said Leeteuk. Heechul looked to his friend tired face while getting up and getting close to him: "Would it be okay with you if I use your bed?" Said Heechul and then hugging him. "No". Answered Leeteuk, " But it's better than lying on my sofa, you know that this raise my anxity, right?".
[ ] "I know I know, and I am sorry for that" said Heechul.
[ ] "Ok!".
[ ] "That's it?".
[ ] "What do you want me to say more?"
[ ] " don't you wanna ask me what am I doing here?"
[ ] "What are you doing here" said leeteuk with a dry tone, not very enthusiastic to hear the answer.
[ ] "I missed my friend, so I came to visit you, didn't you miss me too?".
[ ] Leeteuk looked to his only friend acting quietly, staring at him with his puppy eyes. " I missed you" answered in a low soft tone. Although he wasn't in a good mood but he could never buch Heechul away or risest his charm.
[ ] He had always had a soft place for Heechul in His heart. Since they were young they used to play games together, had meals together, had each others back, love and hate eachother, argue like crazy dogs, but never give up on each other.
[ ] Eight years ago when they had their famous Incheon battle he had a very hard time during the three months they didn't communicate with each other. He always cared for him without noticing, for his meals, for his health and his injured leg, for his feelings. He knew Heechul took care of him from afar also, he heared him scold his dongsaengs for mocking Leeteuk and having fun of him.
[ ] That night after they make up while drunk went with him up to his hotel room while holding his hand and cringing to him telling him how much he loves him, how much he misses him, and although Heechul tried to act cold as usual he knew that he was happy as much as him. He could hear him cry that night too, next to him, telling him he loves and misses him too while playing with his hair thinking Leeteuk was a sleep.
[ ] Back to reality, Leeteuk didn't look at Heechul after what he said. His eyes wandered like searching for something. Before he added: "do you have anything else to do?".
[ ] "Why? Don't you want me here?" Answered Heechul.
[ ] "Don't be like that", said Leeteuk " you know that's not what I meant, It's that I am really tired and I need some rest".
[ ] "Ok, let's rest together then". Leeteuk gave him a questionable look, that's why Heechul hurried to say, " why? Cant an old friends do that together? I am tired too, You said that I can use your bed".
[ ] " that's right I said that, but not together, it just weird".
[ ] " why is it weird? We used to sleep in the same bed in the dorms".
[ ] " you know that's not what I meant. If you were tired you should go to your house and rest, why would you come to someones else's house and rest? That's straight-up weird".
[ ] "It's not weird at all, not when that someone else is my close friend".
[ ] "Heechul..."
[ ] "Oh plz, Leeteuk can you make this simple instead of just arguing let's just enjoy each other company this night?"
[ ] "Fine". Leeteuk sighed and gave up on this argument because he was extremely tired.
[ ] "You're such a good boy" said Heechul while Leeteuk face.
[ ] "Yah, don't act with me like that"
[ ] " why is that? We are here alone and no one can see us" said Heechul while move Leeteuk hair behind his ear. His. Face was inch away from Leeteuk face that both of them could feel each others breath. Leeteuk smelt the alcohol in his friend breath.