It's Ok

A line between friendship and love

[ ] " I am always thankful for your breathing, I am glad that I can feel your breath, to hear it like that, thank you Jungsoo".
[ ] I looked to him in the eyes, so that's what it's about. I knew Heechul was more sensitive since Sulli's death. I still remember the day when he called me breaking into tears after the tragedy, everyone knew how close he was to her. I still remember him putting his head on my knees and crying his heart out all night. I also knew that he couldn't do that in front of anyone else.
[ ] "Heechullah, don't worry I am fine". Hee shook his head and said, " I know your not, and it's okay, you can say it sometimes when it's hard, you can lean on me, I will be always there for you, always, you know right?".
[ ] "I know, but.."
[ ] "Shhhh no but, just say it... Say it Jungsooah, It's ok I am here for you, It's me Heechulah, you can trust me".
[ ] "It's hard..". Said Leeteuk before bursting into tears. " I know, I know," said Heechul with his sweet voice whispering to Leeteuk how much he loves him, how important and valuable of human being he is to him. Using his thin fingers to wipe Leeteuk tears, then his fingers kept travelling Leeteuk face discovering every inch of it. Although he knew his best friend's face very well it always felt like he is discovering and touching it for the first time.
[ ] Heechul's fingers went down from Leeteuk's nose to his lips, those purple delicious leps he tasted for several times right now on their shows. He felt a strong desire to kiss them again, not because he was attracted to Leeteuk or something, He just wanted him to feel his love.
[ ] Heechul's face got even closer, his lips almost touching the other man lips. "Heechul what are you doing?" Said Leeteuk. Heechul put his hands around Leeteuk having his waist and arms between his hands, constructing his movement. "Shhhh.. " he whispered to his lips and they finally met, witty with Leeteuk tears, still delicious with the taste of saltiness. Heechul gave Leeteuk a small little kisses on his lips which gave him butterflies in his stomach. Heechul lips moved to Leeteuk's cheek kissing him slowly like eating ice cream, like he was afraid he might hurt the man. He then traced the tears right to Leeteuk's eyes. His lips move stopped there, Leeteuk could feel Heechul's breath fasten before in a sudden move Heechul took out his tongue and the corner of Leeteuk's eye.
[ ] "Omg Heechul, what are you doing?" Leeteuk said backing off and freeing himself of Heechul. "Loving you" answered Heechul very simply. "I don't like to see you crying, It breaks my heart Leeteuk, I want to eat all your tears if I could, to leave you with only happy memories".
[ ] Leeteuk took a step closer to Heechul and said to him: "there are somethings we can't fix, you know that right Heechul?".
[ ] "I don't want to, I want to heal your heart and erase all of your pain, to take it from you if it's possible, I should have done this since a long time, but I was inconsiderate back then. Today I realize if I let you suffer alone I may lose you, and I don't want to lose you jungsoo, you're not like the others for me, you're different, I don't exist without my opposit pillar, like winter and summer, black and white, we need opposits to keep existing, Kim heechul doesn't exist without you".
[ ] It's scary how death can change people, how losing a beloved one can make human beings more weak, more scared. "I am here Heechul, I will always be here, for you and for the other members" said Leeteuk while closing the distance between him and Heechul, kissing his ear before hugging him.
[ ] After a few minutes they break the hug before Leeteuk declares that he is going to take a shower. Heechul answred: "great, I need one too, let's do it together".
[ ] "Okay" said Leeteuk taking of his shirt and heading to the bathroom. Heechul smiled and followed him.
[ ] Leeteuk was already underwater when Heechul get into the bathroom with his full clothes. Leeteuk was trying to make his skin wet while watching Heechul moving spontaneously in front of him, arranging stuff, or checking the colour of the walls and more. When Leeteuk asked: what are you doing? I thought you want to take a shower". Heechul said with a broken voice like always when he is nervous: "RI.. Right right".
[ ] "Okaaay.." Said Leeteuk with an anticipation for Heechul next move which never happened.
[ ] "Take off your clothes" he said.
[ ] " O.. O. Ok" said Heechul before taking off his shirt slowly, shyly.
[ ] "Oh come on don't tell me your shy now, we had seen each other for millions of times. Plus you're the one who suggested that we do this together so take that damm pant quickly and come in before the water gets cold".
Heechul looked to him before taking his pant off, and then his underwear. Standing there completely for a few moments. Leeteuk looked to his best friend body, white pale skin. Leeteuk hand reached out to Heechul, hold him from his wrest and pulling him into the water. They stood there, looking at each other and smiling, eyes full of love, and happiness.