Under the sheets

A line between friendship and love

[ ] Heechul was giving Leeteuk his back. Leeteuk got closer to him putting his hand on Heechul shoulder...
[ ]
[ ]
[ ] saying "heechullah..". " can you leave now? I want to finish my shower", Heechul interrupt him. Without adding any further word Leeteuk left the bathroom with a towel around his waist, letting Heechul under the water.
[ ] Leeteuk was already wearing his clothes and preparing to go to bed when Heechul entered the room. Leeteuk gave the beautiful man a look with the corner of his eyes. Amazed by his aura after a shower, his heart started to beat faster suddenly of the sight of this gorgeous man. "You can wear a pyjama from my closet". Heechul didn't answer, Leeteuk got under the sheets while hearing Heechul moving in the room, searching for clothes, drying his hear, putting night creams on his face.
[ ] It took him almost a half of hour to finish, Leeteuk was listening to his movements all this time, anticipating him to come to bed and feel his warmth under the same sheets. But he didn't come, Leeteuk heard him getting out of the room and closing the door behind him. He then heard him talking on the phone in the salon. Although Heechul was far from but he thought he heard him saying "kyunghoonaa" and acting silly and cute on the phone. His heart fell at that moment. So he tried to ignore the conversation outside his room and focusing on sleeping. But the idiot couldn't do that, he laid in his bed listening to him speaking with kyunghoon for two consecutive hours.
[ ] After two hours Leeteuk heard nothing but silence, then the door to his room was open. Leeteuk closed his eyes, acting to be sleep, his back was to the door. He felt Heechul getting under the sheets and getting closer to him, hugging him from behind, his hands around Leeteuk's waist, resting his head to Leeteuk shoulder. Leeteuk body gave a shocked reaction, he froze for a moment, forgetting to breathe. " I won't do anything so relax". Leeteuk released his muscles, breathing again.
[ ] "You know, I want to hold you like this forever, just you and me, without the world outside this room". Then he left a small kiss to Leeteuk's neck, " I love you Jungsoo, remember that whenever it's hard for you, I really love you". Kissing his nick again. Leeteuk didn't react to him, without any obvious reason, he just staid still and listened to him. "You're important, and loved, you're the most precious person in this life, jungsoo take care of yourself for this pathetic friend who needs you, and can't live without you, okay?" Said Heechul pressing another small kiss to Leeteuk's nick, "okay?" Following with another kiss. Leeteuk laid there while a tear dripping down his face, feeling Heechul small kisses to his nick before feeling Heechul's teeth bite the area between his neck and shoulder, taking it fully in his mouth to it.
[ ] Leeteuk then moved a little, Heechul said as a reaction, "don't worry, I said I won't do anything, goodnight Jungsoo" giving him a last kiss to his neck before burying his head into it and sleeping letting Jungsoo awake for another three hours before finally falling asleep.
[ ] In the morning Leeteuk woke up, not willing to get out of his bed, still tired, sleepy, and having no desire to face the world for another day. And that's actually quite expectable for someone who suffers from depression. But the memory of last night hit him hard, making him turn around in his bed searching for Heechul who was sticking to him last night. But for his sudden surprise, he didn't see him.
[ ] Leeteuk get up from his bed, heading to the salon searching for Heechul. But didn't find him, he searched in the kitchen, bathroom, and other rooms in the house but couldn't find him. Leeteuk couldn't believe that after what happened last night Heechul left just like that. Ok, anyway he was drunk, probably won't remember anything.
[ ] Leeteuk changed his clothes and get down to meet his manager who came to pick him. That day he was very down and didn't have enough energy for the shooting. He looked most of the day off, His manager noticed that and asked him if everything was ok. "Yeah, sure, it just that I didn't have enough sleep last night". Leeteuk said while checking his phone for a text message he didn't get yet.
[ ] Leeteuk got off the car saying "thank you Hyung, have A good night". The manager answered him " you too, make sure to sleep well this time".
[ ] Leeteuk was in his bed, thinking of Heechul, or trying not to think about him. How could he leave just like that after what happened last night? Why he didn't text me all day long? Is he okay? Should I text him first? If yes, what should I say? An endless thoughts just like that. Holding his phone, writing a message to Heechul, the simplest, stupidest idea he could think of, " what are you doing?", hesitating before pushing the send button. He ended up deleting it at, turning off his phone and burring himself under the white sheets to get sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________

Hi there, it been a week already, I am just very busy with my work, so I think that I will epdate this story less frequintly.

But I hope you keep following and enjoing my story. Plz supscripe and tell me your opinion.