10 out of 10 - jinyoung & jeongyeon

Adoration ; one shots + drabbles

Jinyoung had no idea if it's because of high from the concert or was it because of the alcohol they'd drank. Since it's New Year and none of the artistes had any schedules, their manager had allowed them to have a party in the company as long as none of the minors drank.However, that did not include Jinyoung and the rest of his group. Even the Twice members were mostly of age, although the older ones made sure there's a limit.

Talking about Twice, Jinyoung's gaze had been averting back to a certain member the whole night long. No matter how he tried to distract himself by focusing on his conversation with Jaebum, he found himself always shifting his gaze back to that woman.

"You know," Bambam's voice echoed beside Jinyoung's ear as the younger one threw an arm over Jinyoung's shoulders. "You've been staring at Jeongyeon noona the whole night."

"Don't talk rubbish." Jinyoung cleared his throat and nudged Bambam away with his elbow. It was then that he noticed the amused smiles plastered on Jaebum's and Yugyeom's face. 

"What?"

"Nothing." Jaebum shrugged and raised his glass, tapping on Jinyoung's before he took another small sip from it. "But if you really want to, you can just go up to her. Nayeon had already dragged Mark away."

Jinyoung turned to the direction where Jaebum's eyes shifted to and indeed, Nayeon was chattering away with Mark's occasional replies. Jinyoung's pretty sure Mark didn't mind her chattering. Just as he was about to look away, Mark met his gaze with Jinyoung and a small smirk formed on his lips. The latter watched as Mark nudged Nayeon gently which the female also turned to look at him with a teasing smile.

, was he that obvious?

"Hey." Jeongyeon's voice brought Jinyoung back from his thoughts. 

When did she walked up to them?

"Bambam said you're looking for me?" Jeongyeon continued which Jinyoung then threw a glare at Bambam's direction. The younger boy felt the wrath from him and quickly dragged Yugyeom away towards Day6 Sungjin's direction. 

The both of them need a shield, just in case.

"So?" Jeongyeon asked when she did not get a response from the man. 

"Jinyoung just wanted you to join us." Jaebum came to his rescue... or not because Jinyoung elbowed his best friend right after. But Jeongyeon's still standing in front of them and he couldn't kill any of s. 

"Right." Jinyoung slammed a fake smile onto his face, hiding the stutter that almost escaped from his lips. "It's been a while since the few of us had a proper time together."

"It can't be helped." Jeongyeon took a seat next to the man. "Why?" A playful smile grew on Jeongyeon's lips. "Miss me?"

"Yeah." Jinyoung blurted out which caused Jaebum to choke on his drink. Realising what he just said, Jinyoung quickly added on. "Like I said, it's been a while. After all, it's almost ten years since we've known each other."

"True."

Thankfully, Jeongyeon didn't think too much into it. Jaebum used that chance to sneak away and to where Mark was, unable to hold his laughter in anymore. Jinyoung threw another glare, this time at Jaebum as he mouthed "Traitor" at him then at Mark and Nayeon who was by his side. 

It's the alcohol.

Jinyoung tried convincing himself as the conversation between him and Jeongyeon continued. However, his contribution to their conversation got lesser and lesser as his gaze trailed from her face to her lips.

It's definitely the alcohol and maybe 2PM's 10 out of 10.

The lyrics of that song kept repeating in Jinyoung's mind as he continued to stare at the woman sitting beside him. Jinyoung quickly slapped himself on the cheek which surprised Jeongyeon.

"What's wrong?"

"A fly." Jinyoung muttered, feeling slightly grateful that his thoughts were in control again.

But not for long.

Jeongyeon placed her glass down and turned slightly to look at Jinyoung. "You sure you're okay?" She spoke in a rare gentle tone and even though he wasn't feeling it, Jinyoung still nodded.

"I might have drank a little too much." He muttered and let out an awkward chuckle, hoping that it would shrug the thoughts in his head off. But all was in vain when Jeongyeon her lips to moisture them up.

Right, her lips get dry easily.

"." Jinyoung cursed under his breath when he felt heat rushing from his neck to his face. He knew that it wasn't the alcohol, at least it's not the main reason because he didn't even drink much!

Her lips are tasty...

That particular line from 10 Out Of 10 just needed to play in his mind which caused his gaze to trail down to Jeongyeon's lips again.

Her waving hair...

She grew her hair out and even though he had once made fun of her for it, he secretly liked it and even more so right at that moment.

Because of her, I'm really going crazy.

Jinyoung shook his head. Indeed, he's really going crazy.

"Jinyoung? Oi Park Jinyoung." Jeongyeon nudged the man lightly, finally noticing the discomfort from him. "Are you really okay?"

Her speaking voice is definitely 10 out of 10.

Oh no... Jinyoung groaned in frustration. He got to admit that his thoughts were getting dirtier just like how the song went. Damn you seniors, why does this song exist anyway?

"Wait here, I will get you warm water." Jeongyeon stood up from her seat but Jinyoung grabbed her wrist before she could even walk away. 

He had absolutely no idea why he's doing it; it's all happening before his brain could even stop himself. 

If she was alcohol, I'd get drunk.

Maybe he wasn't drunk on alcohol but on her and he knew that he wouldn't mind letting himself get drunk even more.

His next move caused a wave of silence and many different reactions in the room.

He had kissed her. 

Nayeon choked on her drink.

Bambam spit out his drink right into poor Sungjin's face the moment Jinyoung's lips touched Jeongyeon's.

Mark snorted which earned him an elbow jabbed by Jaebum. Although the latter seemed amused. 

Jihyo widened her eyes then told her members to look away.

"You idiot!" Jeongyeon kicked Jinyoung on his shin then wiped her lips with the back of her hand as an obvious blush formed on her cheeks. She looked around and glared at everyone who was staring at their way. Feeling her darkened aura, everyone else looked away quickly.

However, the fearless Yugyeom ended up laughing hard and because of his reaction, Jeongyeon took it out on the nearest person from her. 

She kicked Jinyoung again and stepped on his foot with her high heels.

I'm going to kill you later, Park Jinyoung.

-----

' i know i owe all of you this one shot and chapter twenty three of Inhumane. i really have been distracted by the SNK fandom and my ship. i've received comments and messages from you and those gave me motivation to write for all of you and myself of course. Inhuman will definitely be completed, no giving up on it. 

in the mean time, i hope you've enjoyed this one shot. i had fun writing jinyoung's misery so i hope you had too and that it made you laugh a little at least! whatever happened to jinyoung next, is up to your interpretation! you can also share in the comment section!

thank you for all your support until now! if you're a fan of SNK, you can find me on AO3 too.

- leen (ddeokbxkki) -