fangirl - mark & nayeon

Adoration ; one shots + drabbles

"when mark's rival is an animated character"

The sound from the television was the only one filling up the room. With a small frown on his forehead, Mark turned to look at his girlfriend on the other side of the couch. Sometimes she will be hugging the cushion to her chest, focusing on the actions that were happening on the screen.

"Oi Nayeon." He tried, prodding her side with his feet but unsurprisingly, Nayeon ignored him.

Defeated, Mark turned to face the television screen again. He really shouldn't had introduced that anime to Nayeon a few weeks ago. Initially, Mark had just wanted her to watch it with him since he thought that the whole concept, storyline and art was really good. Nayeon was always one who liked those kinds of animation.

Attack on Titans.

Mark scoffed, it had once been at the top of his favourite anime series but now, for some reason he hated it. He hated how Nayeon would choose to stay indoors just to watch the show. A show she had rewatched at least three times!

He turned to glance at Nayeon again and noticed her eyes sparkling once again. Narrowing his eyes, he shifted his gaze back on the television screen. On it was a hairy gigantic thing or what they called in the show, the Beast Titan. Mark knew why Nayeon's expression changed.

Levi Ackerman.

That midget. Small and always having a scowl on his face. But he's also "Humanity's Strongest" in the story.

Still a midget tho. 

Mark watched Nayeon's expression, there's a slight blush of excitement on her cheeks. He then turned back to face the television again. He knew what's going to happen next — of course he would, Nayeon would always repeat the scene for a few times before she moved on — Levi would be slashing the nape of a group of titan in a speed of light that's very not human like. Then it would be him slashing the Beast Titan without giving that huge thing a chance to react.

"Oi Nayeon." Mark tried again and once again, he failed to get her attention. 

It's official, that midget was his rival and he's going to steal Nayeon's attention away.

Mark shifted his body slightly and without a warning, he pushed Nayeon's body down as he hovered her. Nayeon blinked in surprise but before she could make any protest, Mark leaned down and planted a kiss on her lips

They stayed in that position for a while with the sounds of the action scenes in the background. It was almost as if Nayeon was going to kiss him back but before a smirk of victory could even grace his lips, Nayeon pushed his face away and kicked his thigh a little. Mark had no choice but to go back to where he was seated previously.

"You idiot!" Nayeon scolded and grabbed the remote, rewinding the scene after. "I missed Levi's scene!"

Mark's scowl deepened and if anyone was there, they would be able to feel the dark aura surrounding him.

Damn that Levi. 

It took another half of the day for Nayeon to finish the rest of the episodes. Mark stayed silent throughout whereas for Nayeon, she cheered when Hange (she had argued that it's Levi's girlfriend even though Mark told her it's not true) made her appearance again to take down the Armoured Titan.

She hugged her cushion tighter when Armin (a blonde kid) sacrificed himself. 

She sniffled when Eren (a boy who can become a titan) and Mikasa (a hot young girl who's as powerful as Levi) tried saving their dying friend as they fight with Levi and Hange who were also trying to save their best friend.

Erwin, an older blonde. 

Nayeon cried when Levi chose to save the younger kid instead. Mumbling about how painful it would be for Levi to make that decision.

All these while, Mark made no sound at all. 

Finally, Nayeon turned off the television as she stretched her body which got slightly stiff from sitting for the whole day.

"Done?" 

Came Mark's monotonous voice.

Nayeon almost burst out laughing at how upset her boyfriend looked. There was a deep frown on his forehead and it's probably unknown to him, a small pout was formed on his lips. 

"Well, I will have to wait for Season Four. So," Nayeon shrugged. "I guess?"

Mark who was still sulking, rolled his eyes. He knew she would watch the series again someday before the fourth season is out. He was cursing at Levi in his mind that he didn't notice how Nayeon was kneeling right in front of him. 

"Are you mad?"

"No."

"Liar."

"No."

Nayeon chuckled and then gave Mark a quick peck on his lips. That was when Mark finally realised that she's been inching closer towards him all these while.

"Will another kiss do?" Nayeon grinned playfully. "For you to forgive me?"

Mark stared at his girlfriend for a brief moment before he switched their position. With Nayeon's back against the couch and him on top of her.

"I will make sure your mind is only filled with me and only me and not that midget from now on."

Nayeon smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down for a deep kiss.

Maybe it's not a bad idea to rewatch it someday.

 

---

' so, this was inspired by my own obsession with attack on titans, levi ackerman and levihan. that's why i've been missing for a while hahaha. please fangirl with me if you watch/read the manga too. i will update Inhumane soon but here's a promised markyeon fluff for all of you!

- ddeokbxkki -