you make it easy

all roads lead to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: Joohyun had a plan. Really.

Tags: fluff, soft, sleepy cuddling because i'm also freaking sleepy omg

 

Joohyun knows she had a plan.
 

She did. She really did.
 

But now that she is currently underneath an adamantly sleeping Seungwan, she can barely recall her own name, much less her reason for being here in the first place. Seungwan blows away every coherent thought with each steady breath against her chest, and Joohyun’s mind scrambles for composure.
 

It’s so easy; she has to do this every day anyway. Every time Seungwan is within proximity, her brain has to work overtime just to avoid tripping imaginary wires and crossing phantom lines. It’s easy, like catching your breath after a tiresome run—which means it’s never really easy at all. But Joohyun is good at making difficult things seem easy.
 

“Seungwan, we have to go,” she bluffs while her mind scrambles to remember why. Her heart thuds heavily when Seungwan’s weight lightens on her chest, and Joohyun thinks she’s done for—needs to remember before Seungwan can ask—but Seungwan doesn’t. Her weight lands heavier, a whine falling from her lips as her face presses harder against Joohyun’s chest. And as if that weren’t enough, Seungwan finds Joohyun’s hand by her side even with her eyes closed and presses it down with hers on the bed.
 

“Shhh, unnie,” Seungwan mumbles, her words already slurring their way back to slumber.
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter