i'd stop the world if it gave us time

all roads lead to you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Summary: Seungwan returns home after her mission.

Tags: kind-of-domestic fluff, soft, assassins au, but there are no assassinations happening at all, just killer cuddling

Title from Love Someone by Lukas Graham. The song really goes well with this au ^^

 

Joohyun wakes to the feel of a body next to hers, her senses heightening in alarm until a warm hand presses against the flat of her tummy, the familiarity of the touch calming her. “It’s me,” she whispers soothingly, “Go back to sleep.”
 

Joohyun wishes she could, the lack of sleep for the past few days a rearing load on her body, but Seungwan is back home; her wife is back.
 

She turns in her arms, the moonlight aiding her view as she assesses the damage done, first and foremost. First, her face—the cut on her cheek shallow enough. Seungwan smiles amidst her observation, intertwining her hand with the one not preoccupied with lifting her shirt to check her torso. The smile becomes a grimace when Joohyun’s sharp eyes pierce through the shades of black and blue painting her ribs.
 

“They’re just bruised,” Seungwan says, rubbing her thumb against the back of her hand in calming circles. “You should see the other guy.”
 

“You know I won’t settle for anything less than dead.” She pauses, hesitant in letting go of Seungwan’s hand. “Turn around so I can check your back.”
 

Seungwan hums instead of following, leaning in to brush her lips against hers. “I missed you.”
 

Joohyun melts into the touch, pressing closer. “I missed you too.” She lets Seungwan derail her for a few languid moments before she repeats her instruction against her lips.
 

“Would you shower

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter