Heartbreak

Who you?

 

Chanyeol didn't argue with the older man but he didn't know what's going on... He just got in the car with him and he drove in since...

 

"I don't like your boyfriend" Minseok finally spoke with rage in his voice...

 

He does not like you either Chanyeol thought without actually saying "why? what happened? Did he say something?"

 

"he did something... I just saw him touching Jongdae all over" he spoke angrily but keeping his touch light on the wheel...

 

"maybe they were falling around... You know Jongdae loves his job for a reason"

 

"I know... But he told me that I'm the only one who can touch him... Why aren't you made about your boyfriend?"

 

"I'm sorry..." Chanyeol didn't know what to say...

 

"you don't need to apologize for him"

 

"I'm not... It's all my fault I'm sorry..."

 

"How is that your fault?" Minseok replied sarcastically...

 

"I... I think that Baekhyun is jealous of you... I'm sorry I shouldn't have told him but I may have thought that I had a crush on you"

 

Minseok looked at him as if saying you rejected me...

 

Chanyeol took a deep and finally said "the dream that I had... It was about you..." he looked at the older who said nothing and continued "I felt guilty so I told Baekhyun about it... He said it was nothing to worry about but..."

 

Minseok took a moment to think which the drive feels so much longer "so he's taking revenge on me for sleeping with you... In your dream?"

 

Chanyeol nodded... The older giggled "that's so stupid... So how was it?"

 

"what?"

 

"the in your dream? Was it good with me?"

 

Chanyeol had a sudden rush of blood in his cheeks just remembering it and nodded... Minseok parked the car smiling "can you open the door with your left hand?"

 

The phone ringed with Baekhyun's number...

 

"hello.."

 

"Yeol where are you?"

 

"I got back home don't worry..."

 

"Please don't say you went back with Minseok... I told I don't trust him"

 

"Baekhyun... Can I ask you something... I'm not mad or anything but... Did you fool around with Jongdae?"

 

The other side of the phone went silent for a moment

 

"Baekhyun?"

 

"I'll come to your place in a moment... I don't want to talk about it on the phone"

 

"okay" Chanyeol closed the phone and thank Minseok for the raid and everything...

 

 

After struggling to open the door he laid down... Think about it... Did Baekhyun just cheat on him... He didn't know if he should be angry or not... He felt more bad than it... He looked at his bandaged hand...

 

"It hurts..."

 

______________________________________________

 

 

 

However, when Minseok got back home he was welcomed by his brother... 

 

"Welcome back Minnie... I opened pizza " 

 

"I'm not hungry Hyung... I'll just go to sleep" 

 

"Minnie" Jiyong patted on the sofa for his brother to set... Minseok obeyed... He one arm around him "why the long face?" 

 

"I.. Don't know if I should" 

 

"come on little brother" he messed his super tidy hair "you know that you can tell anything" 

 

"yea..." 

 

"is it a boy problem?"

 

Minseok leaned on Jiyong's shoulder... "he broke a promise..."

 

"did you talk to him about it?" he spoke softly as he played with the younger's hair...

 

"no, I was too angry... I left... Hyung"

 

"hmm?"

 

"what would you do if... Someone you had a like a long time ago... Told you they kind of had something for you?"

 

Jiyong thought for a moment "you are really popular with boys aren't you" and giggled

 

"Hyung you are not helping"

 

"sorry sorry... I guess you should choose the person you love most and love being with... Do you love Jongdae and want to be with him?"

 

Minseok nodded with no hesitant...

 

"what about that other guy?"

 

 

______________________________________________

 

 

Chanyeol opened the door for Baekhyun who immediately said "I'm so sorry I went too far! I just can't handle it when I see that guy next to you or touching you! And when I saw him watching me in that room I just.. I wanted him to feel the same way! It was stupid of me... I know I shouldn't let jealousy control me but I did.. I'm really really sorry... I love you so much I wish I could just keep you to myself all the time... "

 

" Baekhyun! I'm not the one you should be apologizing for... You rounded my best friend's relationship! Just because I had a dream about Minseok doesn't justify your actions! You said it yourself it's just a dream... It's not who I choose to be with for real, you said that "

 

" I... "Baekhyun looked down in shame

 

" Baekhyun I... I love you too but I don't think we are good for each other if we don't trust each other.. Or ourselves..."

 

Baekhyun's soul broke into a million pieces" wait are serious?... I'm really sorry... I can" tears fall down his cheeks... Chanyeol tried not to look at him in the eyes...

 

"I'm sorry too..."

 

"you...You can't just break up with me after one fight... " he sat on his knees crying right in front of the tall one...

 

"I'm sorry... You can do better than me you know... I'm sorry I wasn't the best boyfriend... I wish I didn't think of someone else... Or I didn't make you jealous to the point of cheating... It's my fault"

 

"no... No... It's mine I'm sorry" he spoke between heartbreaking sobbing "... When I saw Minseok... He was so handsome that I felt self-conscious... I want... You... I'm an idiot"

 

Chanyeol covered his face away "maybe we both are idiots that is why it... Doesn't work..." he didn't want him to know that he was crying too... But he can't keep up a relationship without trust... Especially trust in themselves that they won't cheat...

______________________________________________

 

 

Jongdae rung the door bill the next morning... The older brother opened the door

 

"good morning Ji-Hyung... Is Minseok home he didn't answer his phone since yesterday"

 

"morning little guy... Come on in he's in his room..."

 

"thank you..." he knocked the door but Minseok did not answer so he just walked in... He was still asleep it's not like him to sleep in... Something was off but the didn't know what it is yet... He sat on the bed next to the sleeping man... He couldn't help it but admire his looks...

 

"Minseok... Minseok... It's morning"

 

Minseok blinked slowly only to close his eyes again and speak in his sleepy horse voice "what are you doing here?"

 

"well... I missed and you did not answer the phone so I worried that something was wrong..." 

 

Minseok got up and looked at Jongdae in the eyes "something is wrong with what you have done last night"

 

"last night?"

 

"I saw you... Letting Baekhyun touch you all over"

 

Jongdae stayed silent for a moment...

 

"get out of here"

 

"wait... We were just falling around..."

 

"We had a promise you little ! Only I can touch you and you broke it! Loyalty isn't something you fall around with"

 

"I'm... Sorry I didn't..."

 

"apology not accepted... Now get out of here"

 

"but..."

 

"Minnie!" Jiyong interrupted going in the room without knocking "some kid wants to see you...he has red hair and looks as if he did not sleep in ages... Do you know him?"

 

Minseok got up still in his sleeping wear to see that kid... And as he thought it was Baekhyun... Looked worse than Jiyong described... His eyes were red sounded by dark circles and a dark aura...

 

" did Chanyeol sent you here? I don't want to hear your explanation"

 

Baekhyun shook his head "there is nothing to explain" he kneeled to Minseok and Jongdae "I'm so sorry! Please don't break up because of me... It's my fault and you won't see me again so, please... I beg you"

 

Minseok exhaled "did Chanyeol tell you to say that"

 

"he doesn't know I'm here... He told me where you lived before so I felt the need to apologize... I know nothing can justify what I did... I was so jealous of because of how amazing and handsome you were... I don't want to be the reason to destroy your happiness... Please "

 

" fine... " He looked back at his worried boyfriend "I'll talk to you again once you quit your job"

 

"wait... But..." he almost said that he had no idea what to do else but Minseok spoke very clearly "it's me or stripping, choose"

 

And left the room...

 

"I'm sorry you had to do that Baekhyun...are you okay?... You don't look"

 

Baekhyun shook his head "I really hope everything works out between you two" and he left...

 

______________________________________________

 

 

 

That night Jongdae had made his mind... He walked to his boss at the bar's office... He knocked...

 

"come in"

 

Jongdae came in to find that his boss wasn't alone... He was talking a tall man that he never saw before...

 

"great timing Jongdae! This guy here... Oh, Sehun wants to get a job here and I was hoping that you would mentor him... Tell me if he can dance and strip"

 

"of course I can!" replied the young man...

 

"um... Actually, I'm here because I need to talk to you sir" Jongdae gave the handsome boss a paper...

 

The man looked at it and back at him... "are you sure about this Jongdae?"

 

Jongdae nodded

 

"I can buy you more if you want... Or have more security if you are still scared"

 

Jongdae shook his head "I'm sorry Mr. Junmyeon" 

 

"too bad... It's probably my unlucky day"

 

"I could replace him" the tall man intubated "you don't seem to believe me since the moment I walked in"

 

"because of your bratty attitude" the man glared....he wasn't having it not after losing his best stripper... "I'll miss you Jongdae"

 

"I'll miss you too Mr. Junmyeon" they shook hands and Jongdae left Junmyeon with the first person who seemed to anger him the most...

 

"just... Just show me if you can dance and you'll get the job"

 

______________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Jongdae got home and called Minseok to tell him that he just quit his job...

 

"are you... Still mad at me?"

 

"We can talk about this later I'm busy right now" and he hung up...

 

Jongdae exhaled "he's still mad..." he went to the apartment right next door and just went in...

 

"Channy... " all the lights were off "I wonder if he's not home... CHANNY?!"

 

"Go away!" Chanyeol's voice came from his room so the other opened the door...

 

"Channy please I feel like if I don't talk to someone I'll lose it..." without even waiting for the answer he just lay next to him in bed "... Minseok is so mad at me and I don't know how to make it up for him... I know I messed up but I don't know what to do... Channy? "

 

" I don't know "

 

" what's wrong?... Are you mad at me too?" Jongdae polled the blanket off his friend's face... "were you... crying?"

 

"no! I don't cry"

 

"Hey... Is it because of me and Baekhyun? I'm sorry I"

 

"don't apologize it's not you..."

 

"than what's wrong?"

 

"it's me... I'm mad at myself and you got nothing to do with it Jong"

 

"Hey, maybe I can help... Talk to me"

 

Chanyeol shook his head "you have enough to deal with already... Minseok loves you and I really hope you two make up..."

 

"I hope so... We are still together thanks Baekhyun's apologize"

 

"Baekhyun apologized??" Chanyeol looked surprised...

 

"didn't he tell you? Are two on a fight too"

 

Chanyeol looked down "we are over"

 

Jongdae freaked out "what do you mean you are over!?! Is it because of that! You're better than this..."

 

"no, it's complex... I don't know how to fix it... It's my fault" Chanyeol hide his teary eyes on his knees... Jongdae didn't know what to say... Saying something will probably overwhelm him more... So as his best friend he hugged him to his chest without saying a word... He couldn't help it but feel guilty and useless at this moment...

 

He used to relieve his stress pranking and annoying Chanyeol all the time... He felt better just talking to him and now... His best friend was broken and sad but he didn't know what to do about it... He couldn't even help himself...

______________________________________________

 

 

Jongdae doesn't know how long has he been waiting for Minseok to finish his paperwork that night... Jiyong wasn't home that night... He wanted to tell him how worried he was about Chanyeol and Baekhyun after their breakup but saying Baekhyun's name will probably irritate him... He just wanted to fix things but how did things go this bad...

 

"Why do you look like a sad puppy who has been abandoned by his owner?" the older said as he left his papers aside...

 

"I... I just miss you" Jongdae couldn't help it... He approached him to kiss him... He wanted to feel good... and denial was always his escape from any bad feelings...

 

Minseok stopped the lips with the tip of his finger almost as if he can read what is going through the younger's mind... "did you do what I told you about?"

 

"yes... No more striping no more hiding stuff and no more cheating I promise... I'll look for another job... But right now I miss you so much.."

 

Minseok let his lips touch the other... He realized how much he missed his soft lips... Can he forgive him so easily... He loves him so freaking much...but... 

 

His fingers went inside the younger's oversized shirt... Soft and warm... and kissing lips and cheek... Jawline and most of all his neck... Where he on his delicious skin leaving a purple mark there...

 

The younger was clearly by the hands and the lips all over his skin... "Minseok~"

 

He was so hard... The older undressed Jongdae's lower half leaving his oversized sweater on... He squeezed his buttcheeks... They were as soft as a dream and he tasted like melted chocolate... Suddenly the image of him being touched by Baekhyun came to his mind and pushed the younger away... Without a word leaving the boy confused and hard...

 

"Minseok??"

 

"no more until I say so" Minseok said simply as he left the room...

 

All Jongdae could think of if that was a punishment... No more ? For how long? He couldn't even remember the last time he skipped having for more than one day... Was he addicted?... Questions or answers won't help him right now...

 

His fingers reached down to satisfy his desires... His finger slipped between his buttcheeks and into his y wet hole... He wanted Minseok to be the one there right now but his fingers couldn't reach deep enough... He wanted more... Keeping his eyes shut... Imagining the soft manly touch... The sharp eyes... The big hard going ing inside of him... Feeling so small and weak against him he could lose his mind with simple ... "yes!... Aah! I'm your y boy! Please allow me to MASTER!" He came so much... His chest roused up and down trying to clear his head...

 

" I'll miss it" 

______________________________________________

 

"Minseok... Minseok I'm sorry I love you" Jongdae whispered to Minseok in bed... 

 

"Jongdae sweetie go to sleep... We'll talk about this in the morning..." 

 

"But Minseok I want you..."

 

"Minseok..." another whispered followed "...I want you too" Minseok freaked out by the familiar voice and looked up... He was right it was the boy with the handsome boy with the white hair on top of him... In his usually y uniform with his shirt off his shoulders... 

 

"Chanyeol?? What are you doing here?" 

 

Chanyeol smiled shyly "I wanted to see you..." taking off his shirt slowly in the iest way "... You're always looking at my chest... Do you want to touch it?" 

 

"no! Wait..!" but it was already too late... Chanyeol took the older's hands placing it on his bare chest... 

 

"Jongdae... How did Chanyeol get here" 

 

Jongdae's cute upset face wasn't something that he could take seriously... "Minseok why are you touching someone else?" 

 

"What?! I'm not... He is the one who"... 

 

"your hands are warm Minseok..." 

 

"are we equal now? Or do you have to punish me more? Spank me" 

 

Chanyeol held tight to the hands "no! Spank me it's my fault" 

 

suddenly another voice says "no it's my fault for touching your boyfriend... Spank me" 

 

It was Baekhyun... On his right and Jongdae on his left while Chanyeol sat on top of him... All begging to be spanked... Before he knew it they all got on their four still arguing as they exposed their asses begging to be punished repeating "spank us" over and over again until Minseok lost it and gave Chanyeol a hard spank on his right cheek making let out a moan

 

"shut up all of you! I'll punish all of you...  Little erts" Minseok said angrily... He continued to spank Jongdae on both cheeks and at the same time and gave Baekhyun the same treatment... The three of them began with each spank which made the older as hard as he could ever be... All three asses lined up together and so red... 

 

"bad boys" Minseok smirked "look wh have you done to Master's " 

 

"We are sorry" they turned around and started to link his like kittens... On his tip on his vines and even his balls... Their warm breath... Wet tongues and everything about this was a turn on until he came on their faces... And woke up in shock... 

 

"Minseok... What's wrong?" said sleepy Jongdae as rubbed his eyes... The older looked around him in the dark bedroom... There was no one else besides Jongdae... 

 

Minseok took a deep breath and laid next to him cuddling him... "it's nothing sweetie... Just a weird dream" 

 

 

______________________________________________

 

 

More than missing as Jongdae thought he would... things have been weird for the past few weeks ...  

 

First of all, Chanyeol has been sleeping around... Probably trying to not think about his breakup but he still seems to be depressed about it...

 

Secondly Minseok... He is acting weird... Jongdae couldn't put his finger on it but he seemed... Disorganized? Almost as if he was too stressed which is unlike him...

 

And lastly the person Jongdae was supposed to talk about to eath of them... Baekhyun hasn't uploaded a new video since he broke up with Chanyeol... In fact, his online presence completely vanished and his fans were worried... Jongdae was probably more worried about him than anyone else... Unlike the other two... Baekhyun is out of his sight... Is he okay? Is he eating well? Is he taking care of himself?...

 

"I really hope he doesn't do something seriously bad to himself..." Jongdae spoke up forgetting that he was in the bar...

 

"who?" Chanyeol replied surprised...

 

"no one... Can I get another cup?"

 

"you shouldn't get drunk before Minseok arrives you know... I can chat with you until he's here"

 

"I don't know what to talk about..." Jongdae look at private rooms with strippers dancing there with a strange feeling of alienation in his eyes "... Channy! What happened to that new guy... The tall stripper? I think his name was Sehun"

 

"what are you talking about Jongdae Mrs Junmyeon didn't hire anyone"