Jealous?

Who you?

 

"..friends... They are my friends Hyung" Minseok answered nervously.. 

 

"Hyung?!" they both said confused.. 

 

The taller handsome man smiled happily... "Minnie's friends! I'm so glad to meet you guys! I'm Jiyong Minnie's older brother! please come in"

 

Only at that moment they both realize how noticeably similar they looked.. The older brother had similar black hair to the younger but black eyes compared to his little brother's blue eyes... Although the older has an unbelievably wild sense of style compared to, well anyone.. 

 

"no Hyung they were about to leave"

 

"why? They just got here Minnie I wanna get to know them... Come in guys I just got back from Germany last night and I got lots of treats" 

 

Minseok seem to give up to him and let them in and just as Jiyong was preparing some coffee to everyone... The younger brother grabbed them both and whispered "be quite I didn't come out to my brother"

 

"what?" whispered Jongdae

 

"he doesn't know that I'm gay.."

 

It's not like Jongdae didn't hear him but he was confused... First he thought Minseok was cheating for a moment only to find out that its...

 

Jiyong placed some coffee mugs and some German chocolate... "I'm so proud that finally my little brother had some friends who visits him" patting Minseok's hair as he speaks... Somehow the energy feels different... Mature and confident Minseok seems so young and timied next to his older brother... Although the older seems so nice and caring...

 

He asked them about their names and how was Minseok doing while he was traveling... He was so sweet with them and got to know them really well in such a short time... He really cared about his brother and the friends he has "I always have this picture with me since we were young" he showed them a picture of them as kids...from his pocket.. Jiyong had crazy spiky hair and wore some denim outfit he looked so cool while Minseok looked like a the cutest little chubby thing... "Minseok has always been so kind so I worried about him a lot"

 

"Hyung... You're over think it... Just focus on your work I'll be fine"

 

"of course I'm worried.. You call me every day saying Hyung I miss you so I always wonder if you have any one to talk to.. I hate to imagine my little cute brother so lonely "

 

Minseok blushed in a way the other two never saw before "I.. I just like to check on you.. I'm not lonely"

 

None of them hated seeing this cute side of Minseok... The older leaned in to his brother ear and whispered something that changed his experience to a panic and fully red face..

 

"HOW.. did you know?!"

 

Jiyong laughed at his reaction "am I right?... So which is he Chanyeol or Jongdae? Who are you dating little brother " his statement stopped everyone's heart..

 

"Hyung how did you know?"

 

Jiyong answered so casually "when I came back home the other day... You weren't home and came back the next morning with a hicky on your neck so I knew you were seeing someone"

 

"that's not what I'm asking!" Minseok freaked out hiding his hicky with his hand "how did you know.. That I'm gay?" he got quite at his last words.. 

 

"I've always known.. I'm your brother of course I know a lot about you " Jiyong smiled "calm down Minnie"

 

Minseok tried to calm down and as again "but I never told you"

 

"but you did... When were kids once I was picking you up from kindergarten and you were playing with another kid than you told me that you loved him so much that you want to grow up fast so you can marry him and have kids.. So I told you can have kids with another boy and you told that it doesn't matter because you love boys "

 

Chanyeol and Jongdae smiled at his cute story...

 

" I have no memory of this.. I just remembered being embarrassed about it and afraid to tell you... I was hiding it "

 

" Minnie you are the cutest " Jiyong hugged him gently" you were so bad at hiding it every time we watched a movie together you would start talking about your favorite crush in that movie... It was mostly obvious "

 

" wow you two are really close " Chanyeol commented

 

Jon continued with.." yea.. You could probably guess who is he dating with him telling you "

 

Jiyong laughed" I'm not a magician kids and you two are very cute " he patted both of them gently " but if I have to guess... It's probably... Chanyeol "

 

Everyone stayed silent...

 

" am I right? "

 

Chanyeol finally broke the silence" why would you think that? "

 

" I don't know... I just have a feeling that Minnie's type is cute sweet boys more than the confident and cheeky Jongdae... I'm just guessing.. Who is it? "

 

"... It's me " Jongdae said finally

 

" ohhh... sorry I guessed wrong.."he held Jongdae's hand tight between his hands" Eather way I'm so so happy that my little Minnie finally has someone "his eyes started tearing up" I'm so happy "

 

" Hyung please don't cry "

 

Jiyong covered his cry face" I'm not crying... I'll go to the bathroom for a bit " and left...

 

Minseok sat down next to his boyfriend and Chanyeol" I'm sorry about that sweetie... Are you mad? "

 

Jongdae shock his head" I'm.. Confused... Were you planning on never letting me meet your family? "

 

" of course I want you to met my family and I never would care about what people think of us... Yet my brother is the only person I'm used to seeking his approval so... I was waiting for the right time to tell him "

 

Chanyeol felt a third wheel setting there as they stair at each other's eyes lovingly.... Jiyong come back with a bottle of wine" let's drink and surprised this day " as he was handing each one a cup" Cheers to love "

 

And they started drinking and chatting ... Somewhere bet the fourth or the fifth cup.. Chanyeol slipped some wine on his shirt..." don't worry I'll wash it later "

 

" no it will stain I'll give you a spare shirt so let's get this one washed " Minseok said as he walked turds his room... Half drunk Chanyeol pulled his shirt off "no.." The older brother covered his eyes shyly ".. Don't take it it off here go to the room.... Jiyong was way too shy to see people change infornt of him... So the younger went to Minseok's room to get another shirt that he gave him..." you're so off today Chanyeol... Are you still bothered by that dream? It was just a dream"

 

Chanyeol was crying as the older mention it.... "I.. I don't want to break up with.. Baekhyun" he cried half drunk trying to stop himself...

 

"what are you talking about... You don't have to do that"

 

Jongdae walked in at that moment "what's going on?"

 

"I don't know" answered Minseok...

 

Chanyeol hugged Jongdae crying his tears on him "I'm... Sorry.. I'm sorry I'm not a good friend.. I'm not even I good boyfriend I'm so sorry... I hate myself.. I just want to go home "

 

"don't say that.." Jongdae hugged him back patting him ".. Channy you're my best friend because you are the best... Let's go home"

 

Chanyeol nodded between his tears...

 

"I'll get you a cap" suggested Minseok "be careful okay" placing a kiss on Jongdae's lips... "don't worry he'll be fine.. Let's go Channy"

 

Chanyeol nodded..

___________________________________________________

 

 

"Chanyeol has been in a depressed mood for days now " Jongdae explained to the redheaded boy outside of his apartment...

 

"I know... He haven't respond to any of my texts I'm worried... Is there anything that I can do.."

 

Jongdae opened Chanyeol's door with his extra key "please talk to him... I don't know what's wrong.. I feel terrible for not knowing how to help.."

 

"no.. thank you Jongdae.. You're a good friend" Baekhyun walked in the dark rooms... He the light and went straight forward to the bedroom opening the door the turning on the lights make the tall man in bed...

 

"Jongdae I told you I don't want to talk get out"

 

"it's me"

 

Chanyeol freeze at the familer voice of his boyfriend...Baekhyun made his way to the bed without a word and spooned the taller man... They stayed like there in silence...Chanyeol was confused to why wouldn't Baekhyun asked him what's wrong...

 

"why are you here"

 

"because I miss my gorgeous man"

 

Chanyeol blushed not expecting that answer "you really shouldn't waist your time on me... You deserve better" he tried but failed to hide the pain in his voice..

 

"you don't tell me what do with my time... Even I spent all day just looking at you.. It's not a waist of time... Nothing is"

 

"I'm.. Sorry.."

 

"for what..?"

 

"I... I think.. I have a crush on someone else.."

 

Baekhyun hummed "you think? What do you mean"

 

"I.. Had a... dream about someone else... I'm a horrible boyfriend"

 

Baekhyun giggled

 

"don't laugh I'm serious!" said Chanyeol angrily..

 

"sorry.." Baekhyun trying to hold back from laughing "do you want me to be mad at you for cheating on me.. in your dream?"

 

Chanyeol said nothing for a moment and then said "what if... I have a crush on him..."

 

"well do you?" Baekhyun sounded more serious.. He got up and jumped to the other side of bed to face Chanyeol... Making Chanyeol nervous...

 

"I... don't know" he didn't know what the look on Baekhyun's face meant eather.. Shock? Sad? Mad? Is there a word to describe those emotions at once...

 

"you.. Said you love me" he didn't sound angry as much as he thought he was.. 

 

Chanyeol took Baekhyun's hand.. placed it on his chest... "you hear this..." the beating sound of his heart was the loudest sound.. Fastest in the room "that's what happens every time I see you.." 

 

"dose your heart beat like this for that guy too?"

 

"no... Only you"

 

Baekhyun smiled gently and rested his head on Chanyeol's clothesed chest "than why dose the dream matter... The only thing that matters is what you do for real.."

 

Chanyeol was so confused before this mom but somehow he felt like the fug was gone... Yes Minseok is cool and y... Gentle and caring... But Chanyeol had rejected him.. It wasn't right... The feeling wasn't there... But right now this feels so right..

 

"yea... Hyun "

 

Baekhyun looked surprised by the name he called him... "yes.. Yeol" he smiled

 

"I love you the most... You are my number one "

 

Baekhyun giggle cutely and kissed the others cheek "I know... I love you the most too you dream cheater "..

 

They spend more time examining each other's prefect features as they cuddle with joy... At some point... A hand slipped under Baekhyun's shirt... "Chanyeol... Your hand... On my back.."

 

"can I.. Touch you a little bit"

 

"what?but.. " didn't Chanyeol said he wanted thier first time to be special... Baekhyun looked at him confused..

 

"just your black..." Chanyeol whispered and Baekhyun did not seem to object.. Perhaps he wanted to be touched too "your skin is so soft.." he moved his hand along his spine gently.. Chanyeol continued "so.. Pretty... Your scapula is so visible "

 

Baekhyun blushed heavily "don't touch it.. It's weird.." trying to hide his face on Chanyeol's chest...

 

"I want to touch what's left of your wings... You must have been a very beautiful angel"

 

"Chanyeol..."

 

Chanyeol smiled noticing how loud Baekhyun's heart was bearing... "look at me"

 

He raised his head and got a soft kiss on the lips from him tall boyfriend.. He kissed him back.. Over and over again until they had to stop to get some breath..

 

"Chanyeol.. Do you want to make tonight special?"

 

"yes I do... But there is something I need to do first"

 

Baekhyun knew what he was talking about "yea.. Go for it... Can I use your shower?"

 

"of course" Chanyeol kissed him and went outside of his apartment to the other one...

 

 

"Jongdae!"

 

Jongdae got out of the kitchen and saw his friend's smiling face "Chanyeol! You little!" he immediately hugged him "you made me so worried"

 

"I know.. I'm sorry.. I'm fine now..."

 

"what happened... Could it be" Jongdae gave him the loud look raising his eyebrows up and down " did you do it?"

 

"no.." Chanyeol blushed "but.. Tonight" he smiled

 

"oh my God you have to tell me every little detail!.. Why are you even here! Go your boyfriend for me"

 

Chanyeol laughed "okay.. Okay I'll.. Just don't try to listen"

 

"I don't need to try we share a wall Channy" Jongdae was secretary dying of excitement...

 

_________________________

 

 

Chanyeol was welcomed back with the sight of his boyfriend in a robe so much bigger than him holding a little piece of fabric.. Confused.. When Chanyeol catches his attention he asked... "why do you have a woman's underwear in your laundry basket?"

 

"that belongs to Jongdae" Chanyeol explained "he washed his clothes here"

 

Baekhyun hummed "he seemed like a beautiful sassy guy but I guess has this kind of hobbies... Hot... Is he the one you had a dream about?"

 

Chanyeol shock his head "do you want to know.. I thought you said it doesn't matter"

 

"it doesn't... But I.. I'm curious"

 

Chanyeol got closer and sat next to him "don't tell Jongdae but it was his boyfriend.. Minseok"

 

"I did not meet him before... Should I be jealous?"

 

Chanyeol kissed him and hugged his warm body... He smells like Chanyeol's soap... Something about the way he was wearing Chanyeol's clothes and smelled like him made Chanyeol really happy... "you shouldn't be jealous of anyone... I already told you.. You're my number one"

 

Baekhyun smile and kissed the tall man deeply and pulled him to the bed... Thier lips parted "just take me already"

 

Chanyeol kisses the man's neck... Collarbone as he was lossly slipping out of the robe... Stripping ... It was the first time he saw him like this... He was breathtaking...

 

"you are so beautiful Baekhyun.." taking in all of it with his hungry eyes ".. Are you scared?" kissed his soft chest..

 

"I don't know.."

 

Chanyeol hummed as he lowered his hand softly to Baekhyun's "this part seems existed"

 

"because.. Of you" Baekhyun covered his face shyly "hurry up"

 

Chanyeol took off his shirt and held his boyfriend's hands away from his face and kissed him "don't hide.. I want you to watch me as I take away your ity"

 

 

______________________________________________

 

 

 

While on the other side of the wall Jongdae was dying of excitement.. Texting Minseok as he waited to hear a moan or something... A long time passed.. and nothing... Jongdae was starting to wonder if they were just being quiet or possibly not doing anything at all... 

 

The next morning rolls around... Minseok came over to Jongdae apartment when he saw Chanyeol with redheaded guy...they seemed odd.. 

 

"good morning" greeted the older one cutting off whatever they were saying before he came..

 

"oh good morning Minseok" Chanyeol replied.. Making Baekhyun's eyes grow wider as he looked at him... He looked at him up and down bef extending him hand to shake his "nice to meet you I don't know if Chanyeol told you or me"

 

Minseok shook his hand back "yes.. Baekhyun right! Jongdae won't stop talking about.. I'm glad to meet you"

 

That was not the person Baekhyun expected to be talking about him nonstop "yea you have a very cute boyfriend with such a y sense of style"

 

Minseok seemed confused into why dose he knows about Jongdae's lingerie but said "yea.. Your boyfriend too got such a y work uniform.. You should come see him sometimes"

 

"I'll" Baekhyun replied aggressively... They almost looked like cat and a dog fighting in a human way... "I have to go now... Bye Yeol" stepping on his toes to give the taller a kiss before he left...

 

 

Minseok unlocked his boyfriend's door with his key... "so.. How was it last night? Jongdae was disappointed that he didn't hear anything"

 

Chanyeol let out a sigh "I... Think I ed up"

 

"why what happened? Do you want to talk about it inside?"

 

Chanyeol shook his head "there's nothing to talk about.. We didn't do it"

 

___________________________________________________

 

​​

Next chapter will be up tomorrow I hope you enjoy this one