Cheating

Who you?

[girls those days don't have respect for their friends or their boyfriend... Seriously! Don't date him if want to che on him]

          [ relax dude it's not like she actually cheated

            She just has an innocent crush as she stay

            faithful to her boyfriend what is the 

             problem]

 

[honey there is no man worth ruining your friendship and relationship over]

 

[follow your heart :) and what you think is right for you]

 

[so this guy told you that he likes you but then star dating your friends?!]

 

Etc....

 

Chanyeol got so many comments he was gl that he changed their name... Especially his name and Jongdae into girls names... So far the one comment that really got him was the one that got the most likes

 

[eather be faithful or breakup with your boyfriend, he doesn't deserve to get hurt over some nonsense]

 

 

Breakup with Baekhyun..?

 

 

"Channy!" Jongdae in his lingerie called him "why are you still on your phone the bar will open at any moment now.. Are perhaps texting your boyfriend?"

 

Chanyeol closed his phone "no I was just... Doing nothing I'm bored"

 

Jongdae hummed "so... When are we going to have a double date?"

 

"I'll think about it"

 

"come on" Jongdae whined "pleeeease ~ it has to be someday when Minseok is free too please let's set up a date"

 

Chanyeol exhaled "Baekhyun is busy too... I don't know when ower next date is going to be"

 

"don't you miss him" said Jongdae grinning happily like a teen talking about love..

 

"I just saw him yesterday" Chanyeol blushed 

 

"you aren't fun" Jongdae complained "I saw Minseok this morning and I'm sad that he's too busy to come to the bar tonight"

 

Chanyeol looked confused "but he always comes to the bar... Did something happen?"

 

"I don't know... He just said he was busy.. He probably won't come for few days"

 

"that's unusual.." 

 

The work hour started and they both got back to work...

 

 

______________________________________________

 

 

 

The next morning...

 

Chanyeol was texting Baekhyun to find a time to meet... They finally found a day when they are both free... On Friday... Chanyeol had never been been this nervous about something in his life...

 

Speaking of being nervous... Jongdae was nervous too so he was spending time at Chanyeol's place... "Channy... Do you think it would be a good idea if go the visit Minseok? I miss him"

 

"why not? He'll be happy to see his boyfriend "

 

"come with me"

 

"why? I don't want to be a threed wheel.. Go alone"

 

"but I just wanted to make sure he's doing fine... Come on I'm worried he's over working"

 

After awhile he was finally agreed to go with him..

But he never expected Minseok's reaction when he opened the door... He looked shocked...

 

Jo jumped to hug him "I missed you"

 

"what are you doing here?! Go home" he replied with an angry tone...

 

"we were just worried..." Chanyeol explained

 

 

 

"Minnie! Who is it?! " a voice of a man came from inside the house...

 

"it's no one!" Minseok replied and then whispered to the two "just go I'll explain later"

 

Chanyeol and Jongdae felt confused and didn't know how to reach...

 

"you... Have another man?" Jongdae looked at him with his big puppy eyes...

 

Suddenly a taller man showed up behind Minseok hugging him from the back "Minnie... Who are they?"