ONE SHOT - Chapter 2 (?)

Jung Jiyool - The Unexpected Gift

Jaejoong stayed at the hospital for two days after giving birth to Jiyool. The baby came out healthy, just right in weight and length. Heechul came to visit the mother and child, "Ah, you are so cute! It's hard to tell who you will look after when you grow up. Here let me carry you, Jiyool!" Heechul carried Jiyool gently. "Are still thinking of putting your baby for adoption?" asked Heechul. 

 

"What adoption? Who?" Yunho return to the room after signing the discharge papers of Jaejoong and Jiyool. 

"Your baby." said Heechul. 

 

With a questioning look, Yunho look at Jaejoong he wants some explanation from the man. 

 

"When you left me for two weeks, I was also scared. I thought of signing her up for adoption in case that you will leave me for good." looking down afraid of the reaction of Yunho. 

 

"Okay. Are you still considering to do that to our baby?" asked Yunho, he is really hoping that Jaejoong would not sign their daughter for adoption. 

 

"No, not anymore. After seeing her I removed the thought of signing her up for adoption. I love the both of you. Even though it will be hard to raise a kid. I think with the two of us there, it will be alright. Right?" said Jaejoong hoping that the response of Yunho is favor for him. 

 

"What did I told you when we're at the apartment? I told you that I'll be a better person and a father to our baby… Or children. Thank you for not putting her for adoption." said Yunho hugged Jaejoong. 

 

Heechul returned Jiyool to the couple and took their first family picture. 


 

The day arrives for Jaejoong and Jiyool to return home from the hospital. Jaejoong can feel that Yunho is really happy using the new car he bought for them. They didn't put Jiyool at the car seat because she was too young. 

"Babe." said Jaejoong. 

 

"hmm?" said Yunho concentrating on driving. 

 

"I think you are doing your best to be a good father." said Jaejoong. 

 

"Ah really?" feeling happy about Jaejoong's compliment. 

 

"Yeah, because you drive really slow!" Jaejoong laughs "Maybe If me and Jiyool just walk I think we'll reach our house faster than you." said Jaejoong joking his lover. 

 

Yunho realize that he is really driving slow when a bike overtake him on the road. The two of them laugh and Yunho drove the usual speed he does. 


 

They arrived home, and went inside the room Jaejoong made for Jiyool. The color of the room is pleasing to the eyes it has a touch of pink and green. The room had a changing table, a bed, a crib, and a couch. Jaejoong didn't buy toys yet, because he knows that Jiyool is too young for that. 

 

"Do you think she would need anything?" asked Yunho. 

"Hmm, I think she's gonna be okay for now. We should just let her sleep, I've read a book that if the baby is sleeping we should to. Sleepless nights are just around the corner." said Jaejoong. 

 

The two sleep on the bed in Jiyool's room, they don't want to leave the baby afraid that she'll cry. After two hours of nap, Jaejoong stood up and went to the crib. Looking at his daughter, Jiyool scrunch her nose, and opened her little eyes. Jaejoong took her before she cries and cooed the baby. He sings to his baby even though she's just staring at him, when she fell asleep once again Jaejoong put Jiyool back to the crib. 

 

The months went by so fast that Jiyool is now three months old, she has now the ability to get startled on things, and make sounds like "mwu". Jaejoong is taking care of Jiyool non-stop, he decided to stop working to take care of Jiyool 24/7 not that Yunho mind, but he is starting to get worried for Jaejoong. On the other hand, Yunho is making a lot of clients and he is happy to accept them, especially if they have a lot of bills to pay and he is preparing something for his lover, Jaejoong. 

 

"Babe, I want to relax… Can't I have some actions tonight?" asked Yunho sitting at the couch holding Jiyool.

 

"What are you saying? We can't. I'll sleep with her tonight." Jaejoong said as he was measuring the formula milk for their daughter. 

 

"It's been very long since we've done it. Like 4 months why are you doing this to me…" said Yunho faking a cry. 

 

"Jiyool-ah, mama is so bad, he doesn't want to take care of papa." jokingly said Yunho to his daughter. 

 

Jaejoong slammed the milk canister on the table waking up Jiyool. 

 

"What happened?" as Yunho try to calm down the startled Jiyool. 

 

"I'm busy taking care of your child and you think of your drive?? And who said that I want to be called 'mama'?! I am not a woman." said Jaejoong finishing the milk for her daughter. 

 

"Okay. Let's calm down. I'm sorry that I called you 'mama', it's just that you gave birth to her. About my request for tonight just forget about it." sadly said Yunho. 

 

Jaejoong brought the bottle of milk and went to Yunho and Jiyool and took the baby from the other, "Don't you have papers to review? I think its better to do it now and then sleep, Jiyool is getting up early, one of us needs to sleep and wake up later." 

 

To not annoy Jaejoong any further Yunho followed his lover's instruction and review some of the cases he needed to read. 'Maybe I'll just go to the bathroom at later' he thought. 


 

After reading the papers, Yunho decided to go and check Jaejoong and Jiyool in her room. When he entered Yunho saw that Jiyool is already asleep, but he can't find Jaejoong. He saw that the light in the bathroom is opened. Yunho decided to check and saw that Jaejoong is inside talking to himself, checking himself in front of the mirror. 

 

"It's been four months since I gave birth, why do I still look I have a five month old baby inside of me?" said Jaejoong touching his belly feeling sad that he can't see any improvement, "at this point, we still cannot have . Who would want to look at this body, I'm not eating when he's not around. Why do I still have those?"

 

'So this is what he's mad at?' thought Yunho. 

 

Yunho decided to enter the bathroom, Jaejoong was surprised when Yunho suddenly entered the bathroom. He took his shirt and covered his exposed body. 

 

"Wha-what?" asked Jaejoong still covering his body. Yunho looks pissed off thought Jaejoong. 

 

"Is this your reason why you don't want to have with me?" asked Yunho looking pissed off. 

 

"What are you saying? No, it's not like that. It's just that Jiyool is…" Jaejoong tried to explain. 

 

Yunho close the door so that Jiyool will not wake up, Jaejoong knew that he sure is in trouble now. He tried to back off, since Yunho is walking towards him. Yunho stopped walking, so Jaejoong stop as well. 

 

"Why are you covering your body with your shirt? I've seen it all Jaejoong, you don't need to be embarrassed." said Yunho, he is cornering Jaejoong to the edge. 

 

Jaejoong is just looking at Yunho, but he also felt afraid. 'Yunho is pissed off, no, he's really mad!' he thought. Jaejoong is holding the shirt tight not letting go, seeing this Yunho just took the shirt from Jaejoong and throw it on the floor. Jaejoong sat on the floor covering his torso with his knees as he try to pick the shirt. Seeing this desperate move from Jaejoong, Yunho hold Jaejoong's shoulder and bring him up, he was about to yell at Jaejoong but saw the other man crying. 

 

Tears escaped from Jaejoong's eyes, he is trying his best not to make himself cry, averting his eyes from Yunho. 

Seeing that Jaejoong is trying his best not to cry made Yunho worried so he softened his expression and start to ask Jaejoong, "Babe, I'm not mad. Did I scare you?" 

 

Jaejoong nodded yes. 

 

"Are you insecure about you body?" Yunho asked again. 

Jaejoong nodded yes again. 

 

"Did you think that I will not like you anymore, since you thought you are fat?" Yunho asked again. 

 

Jaejoong sobbed silently with Yunho's last question. 

 

"Aww, babe." said Yunho, hugging Jaejoong tightly trying to comfort Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong did not suppressed his tears anymore and cried hard at Yunho's shoulder when the man hugged him tightly. 

 

"You don't need to worry about that! I don't care if you get fat or what. You gave birth Jaejoong, a lot of change happened to your body. Just give yourself time. I will help you get back in shape if you're really worried about that. Okay?" said Yunho wiping away Jaejoong's tears. 

 

"I just thought that maybe you might not like me anymore and leave me because I still have this belly fat, I think its hideous!" said Jaejoong trying to explain his side. 

 

"What an absurd way of thinking! Did you think of me lowly? If I think about that then I think I'm the lowest person ever lived, I forced my lover to feel like that. I love you Jae." kissing Jaejoong. 

 

"I love you too!" said Jaejoong. 

 

"Come with me at the bedroom." said Yunho, holding Jaejoong's hand. Yunho made Jaejoong sat on the edge of their bed, while he went to the closet to get something. After returning, Yunho stand still and breathed in and kneel in front of Jaejoong. 

 

Jaejoong is surprised, but he is not stupid to not know what is this all about. Tears started to flow once again, but this time its happiness. 

 

"Kim Jaejoong, I know you are not stupid to know what I'm going to do, but I will do it anyway. Ever since I met you, you gave me a reason to view life positively. You gave me a purpose in life, not just a lawyer, nor your lover but also you made me a father. I think that the reason you felt insecure with your body is because I didn't give you assurance that I will not leave you. And because of that I'll ask you this question. Will you marry me and be Mr. Jung?" said Yunho. 

 

Jaejoong nodded yes and continue to cry. "Yes, of course. I'll marry you Atty. Jung. I'm sorry that I felt insecure." Yunho put the ring in Jaejoong's left ring finger and said thank you. 

 

The now engaged couple spend the whole night making love to make up for the months they weren't able to do it. And for the first time Jiyool didn't wake up in the middle of the night. 



After a month of preparation, the wedding of Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong happened. It is attended by their close friends and relatives. They also took the opportunity to welcome Jiyool to the Christian world by baptizing her. Both sides of the family were happy! Jiyool is also starting to react and laugh. Heechul is holding her, while her parents are busy entertaining the guest. 

 

Jiyool saw Jaejoong and started to cry, Jaejoong heard Jiyool cried and leave the guest he is talking too, approaching Heechul and Jiyool.

 

"Uma.. Uma.." cooed Jiyool. 

 

Both Jaejoong and Heechul were surprised, that "Eomma" is the first word Jiyool said! As much as possible Jaejoong doesn't like to be called "Mama, Mommy, Eomma" but after hearing Jiyool say it. He felt that it was okay and happy to be called like that, and just let her be.

 

"Yes, baby.. Eomma was here. Come here!" as he extends his hand to get her from Heechul. Yunho joined his daughter and husband. They told him that Jiyool first word is "Eomma". 

 

"Jiyool-ah, say Appa.. A-ppa." said Yunho.

 

"Uma.. Ma…" muttered Jiyool. Yunho was disappointed after hearing that its still Eomma. Jiyool laughed after seeing the disappointed face of his father. 

 

Hearing Jiyool laugh made the three adults just laugh. 


 

An update! This is upon the request of everybody to continue the story! This story is focused on Jaejoong though 😅😂😁 the next chapter will focused on Jiyool, since she is growing up fast and I think that it would be the last chapter for this story. Will Jiyool gonna have a brother or a sister? Please wait for the next chapter. Thank you!