ONE SHOT

Jung Jiyool - The Unexpected Gift

Yunho ran to the bathroom quickly took a shower after Jae joong puke the breakfast they had all over him. They were in the middle of making love when all of this happened, and he can't help but get annoyed at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong went to the bathroom to apologize again to Yunho, but Yunho is just pissed off.

"Jaejoong, you should have told me that you are not feeling well while we're doing it, so I won't have your barf all over me." putting another body wash on him.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I didn't know that I'll be puking on you it was on accident. I'm really sorry." said Jaejoong.

"You've been sick for awhile now. I think you should go and have an appointment with doctor." said Yunho, while drying himself.

"But you know I don't have insurance with me, it is so expensive!" replied Jaejoong.

"Then use my insurance! I'm working hard on those cases to provide for us. And I've already put you as my extension. Please use it, or else I won't be sleeping on our bed tonight." said Yunho.

Jaejoong just nod in agreement, but he is sure of himself that he is okay.

Jae joong and Yunho went to the hospital to have his check up, as per Yungo's request. They were greeted by the doctor and Jaejoong told all the symptoms he felt. The doctor's smile fade when Jaejoong told him the symptoms because it's unusual for a guy to have those symptoms the doctor thought. He gave a paper to Jaejoong and ask him to go the hospital's laboratory to take his blood samples and was advised to wait for the results.

After an hour the result came in, Yunho and Jaejoong returned to the doctor's office. Jaejoong is so nervous right now, because it might be serious because he needed to take some laboratory.

"Mr. Kim, are you two ually active?" asked the Doctor.

Both men were surprised by the question, but they answered truthfully. "Okay, thank you. My next question is, do you use protection?" said the doctor.

"We are in a monogamous relationship doctor, so we don't see the point of using one. Is there a problem?" said Yunho.

"I see, because seeing your lab results and the symptoms that Mr. Kim is telling me I can confirm my findings on him. I don't know how would you take this, but you are pregnant Mr. Kim." said the doctor.

Hearing what the doctor said, Jaejoong just stared blankly on the wall and cannot comprehend the words the doctor is telling him.

Yunho, on the other hand was happy, kissing Jaejoong's hand and listening to the instructions the doctor is telling them.

"I'm so happy! I can't believe that we are going to be parents! Jae-" while Yunho is spouting happy words with the news they got, Jaejoong on the other hand was still in the process of understanding the news.

"I'm definitely weird. How did this happen? Am I really a woman inside?" asked Jaejoong.

"Jae, no! Didn't you hear what the doctor said, he said that there are a small population of man who could get pregnant, but not all have the extra organ in their body." answered Yunho.

Jaejoong not fully convinced with Yunho's words, "Don't you find me weird or disgusting?"

Yunho took Jaejoong's hand and reassured him by saying, "Babe, what are you talking about? Remember what I told you before? When you decide that you will quit medical school to pursue photography."

Jaejoong nodded in yes and answered, "That it is not wrong to change my direction and take another path."

Yunho nodded and gave Jaejoong a smile.

"I can't believe we are gonna be parents. This is not planned, we are not ready. I mean we are planning to have kid through adoption, but not now? What if we fail on raising it?" worrying Jaejoong.

"That's not true! We will help each other so that this kid will not be a failure? Okay, trust yourself." kissing Jaejoong on the lips.

 


Since three months they've known that Jaejoong is pregnant, (he's now on his 7th month) he always have a trip in bathroom emptying his stomach to the core, he felt nauseous and can't do any work. He felt sorry to Yunho that he can't contribute to him anything right now, and the lawyer is okay with it. Jaejoong stopped all the photography work he have and focused himself on being a web developer since he can just do it at home. Jaejoong could feel the confinement and sometimes felt sad. He thought that if he doesn't have this baby he would just be living his everyday life completely normal just the way it is before.

One day Yunho woke up to find Jaejoong cooking happily on their kitchen.

"Looks like your in a good mood?" said Yunho, kissing Jaejoong on the lips.

"Yeah, no nausea or insomnia. Actually, I feel great!" leaning to Yunho for a kiss again and continued saying, "Since, I feel great maybe we could fool around." removing the pot holder from his hand and started kissing Yunho on the lips, the other kissed him in return. Jaejoong whispered to Yunho and said, "Actually, I bumped into the oven handle earlier and I think I had the wood." they both went to their bedroom and started kissing passionately.

"It's been so long." said Yunho kissing Jaejoong again.

"Did you miss me riding you? Sorry, I can't do it before. I might puke on you again." said Jaejoong returning the kiss.

The two kiss passionately and was about to proceed when Jaejoong suddenly said, "Wait, wait."

"What? What's wrong? Not yet ready?" asked Yunho.

"It moved." said Jaejoong.

"Of course it will move, especially when the is excited." Yunho was about to kiss Jaejoong again when the other said.

"No, it's not my ! It's the baby, the baby move." said Jaejoong placing Yunho's hand on top of his stomach. Yunho felt the baby move, but he is not happy. He put a plaster smile to show to Jaejoong and the pregnant man felt the smile from the other is not sincere.

Yunho remove himself from Jaejoong, seeing this the pregnant man ask, "Where are you going?"

"I think I'm gonna clean the kitchen since you've cooked." said Yunho.

Jaejoong is shocked Yunho is not the type to stop in the middle of . Jaejoong felt like crying, maybe Yunho doesn't want to have with him because he is too fat. Because there is no other way that he would stop.

 


"You know Joongie, he is just afraid. You know, since you are nearing on the due date. Maybe everything is sinking to him right now." said Heechul drinking his iced coffee.

"Why is he gonna be afraid, in the first place, he is the one who is ecstatic about this pregnancy. He is the one who wants this." said Jaejoong.

"I think he is just afraid to grow up, it's just you and him before and now you'll have another person in your lives." said Heechul.

"I don't think I want this baby anymore. I just want to make sure that it will have a family." said Jaejoong.

"Don't say things like that! The baby can hear you! Look, think if it as a blessing a unexpected gift for you and Yunho. A lot of couples are looking for surrogate and having a hard time having children, but here you are pregnant with one. If after giving birth and you still don't want it, then sign it up for adoption. A family that is willing to give love to your kid." said Heechul.

Jaejoong is in deep thought with what Heechul told him.

 


One night, the couple sat on their living room Jaejoong doing his work as a web developer and Yunho reading the papers for his next case.

"We need a new car, a four seater or more so we could fit the car seat." said Jaejoong.

Yunho is shocked by the sudden request Jaejoong told him, "Why my car? How about yours?"

"You know that my car is not in good condition, and I already sold it so I could buy the baby's crib, changing table, and other things we may need." replied Jaejoong.

"You know that car is important to me. I bought that car as a gift to myself when I finish law school." said Yunho.

"I know you bought that car because you want other people looking at you as a hot and cool lawyer when you park your car at the parking lot." said Jaejoong continuing typing on his computer.

Yunho is flabbergasted, "Excuse me? Do you know what you are saying?"

Jaejoong continue say everything on his mind, "Listen, I know that this baby is unexpected and I know that you have enjoyed the ride. But I just think that-"

"Enjoy the ride? That's what you think of me? You know how hard I work." asked Yunho.

"Look I don't have the energy to argue with you and hold you up, just go." said Jaejoong.

This time Yunho is confuse, "Go? Go where?"

"I don't know, just go." replied Jaejoong.

"Okay, fine. Really?" For the sake of the argument Yunho stood up and rushed to their bedroom.

Jaejoong followed him to their bedroom. Yunho took some clothes and a duffle bag, putting clothes and some shoe he took from the cabinet.

"That's what you want, Jaejoong?" yelled Yunho. "Is it?" The lawyer then went to the bathroom and to get his toothbrush.

"Is this what you want?" asked Jaejoong.

"Unbelievable, you know what I'll just sleep in the office." said Yunho as he leave their bedroom.

Jaejoong holds back his tears as Yunho went away. He can't believe that they argue about a small thing and that he can't mutter a word of apology to him. Jaejoong woke up with no Yunho on the other side of the bed, he checks on his phone to see some messages from the lawyer, but there are no messages. He can't believe that for the very first time, Yunho ignored him. Jaejoong rose up to bed went to the kitchen to cook breakfast, he did some chores to make his mind not think of the situation he is in. He likes to cry, but he is also firm with what he said to Yunho. 'Damn hormones' at the back of his mind.

He attended his "delivery" classes by himself, the instructor looked for Yunho as it is a partner/couple activity, but didn't pry when all he got from Jaejoong is a smile. Heechul sometimes checks on him to see how he is doing. Yunho went home and Jaejoong thought that he is back for good, but no, Yunho just took some more clothes and stayed again at the office.

After two weeks of being alone, Jaejoong got use to the things he needs. He usually went to the park to walk as he was advised by the doctor to do some walking exercise to prepare for the birth. He returns home seeing that the light is on, on the inside, he took an umbrella in case there is a burglar inside only to find out that it is Yunho, sitting on the chair and in deep thought.

"Hi." said Jaejoong

Yunho replied to Jaejoong and said, "Hi."

"Why are you here?" asked Jaejoong.

"I uhm, just came by to say hi. To see how you were. Impressing you." said Yunho.

Jaejoong gave a faint smile, but holding himself from crying, "I really miss you." eyes getting red, controlling the tears he doesn't know if will fall.

Yunho stood up and said, "I really miss you too. Hey did you see the new car?"

"Is it yours?" said Jaejoong.

"Ours." replied Yunho, he is really trying his best to impress Jaejoong.

"When I saw the volvo park outside, and the lights inside the house is on, I thought that I will be a victim of a middle-class crime." said Jaejoong.

Feeling that Jaejoong is not mad at him anymore, Yunho gathered his courage and went to Jaejoong, "You were right. I'm sad to say you are right about everything. I was… Scared. Scared, and I was so wrapped in how it is gonna affect me that I acted like a big prick we both know I can be. I wasn't thinking about how you should be feeling. And you deserve a lot better than that, Jaejoong. So, I'm here to be better. I'm here to be a father. Well, if you let me, I wanna be better and build the family that we have always dreamed of."

After hearing what Yunho just said to Jaejoong, he cannot contain his feelings as he cries and kiss Yunho on the lips, "I'm so glad that you are here. I miss you so much!" kissing Yunho again and the other man replied, "I miss you too. I'm really sorry for being a big prick. You know, I've been on snack machine for the last two weeks, I miss your cooking." hugging Jaejoong.

"You should have return home sooner." said Jaejoong kissing Yunho.

 


"Ahh…" Jaejoong said while holding tight to the pillow. Yunho has been him for a while now. Yunho didn't know what to do or how to have , while someone is pregnant.

Noticing that Yunho is getting uncomfortable he asked, "What?"

"It's just that, I'm afraid I'm gonna crush the baby." said Yunho.

"People have when they're pregnant all the time. It would be okay." assured Jaejoong.

"What if, what if I just milked you?" said Yunho.

"Look, I know that I look like a fat cow now but that is another. I want you to me." said Jaejoong firmly.

"Look at you getting mad at me. Okay, okay, just tell me if its hard on you." said Yunho and started kissing Jaejoong. They had an intense but at the same time gentle love making.

 


Jaejoong woke up in the middle of the night feeling that he will poop. As he was about to walk to the restroom he felt that the side of his bed is soaking wet. He have read that if there's water and feeling that he will poop it might be the baby is coming. He walked carefully to Yunho's side of the bed to wake him up, "Yunnie. Wake up. Argh.." Jaejoong got no reaction from Yunho. He tried tapping Yunho to wake him up and this this time the other woke up.

"Jae, what? Do you need something?" said Yunho.

"Babe, it's time. The baby is coming, I can feel it." said Jaejoong his facial expression is changing to pain.

Upon hearing this, Yunho quickly stood up to carry Jaejoong, but the other said that he could still manage and asked him to just get the bag that they would need.

Jaejoong moaned painful sounds, while holding his belly. Yunho holds Jaejoong hands and drives carefully, he cannot messed up and danger their lives. They arrived at the hospital and the nurse quickly attended to their needs. They placed Jaejoong inside the delivery room and prepare him for the procedure. After filling up the paperwork that he needs to sign, Yunho went inside the delivery room to be with Jaejoong.

It's been two hours since Jaejoong have been brought to the delivery room.

"Okay, Mr. Kim upon checking the opening you can start pushing when your ready." instruct the doctor.

"Arggghhh.." the doctor received a long push from Jaejoong.

Jaejoong cannot explain the pain that he is feeling right now, but he knows that Yunho will not leave and just right beside him he is confident that he could everything right now.

It's been an hour since Jaejoong started to push, beads of sweat have been forming on him for a while now, he is so tired from pushing and wants to sleep when the doctor said that the baby's head is crowning. Jaejoong kept pushing until he heard the baby cried. Yunho kissed him telling him that he did a good job.

After cleaning the baby, the nurse gave them their daughter. Jaejoong started crying upon seeing their baby, it is so beautiful as it cries.

They named their child "Jung Jiyool".

-The End-

 


I hope you like this one shot story. In case, you'll see this story in Wattpad, don't get mad its still me. I originally, posted this in Wattpad but I know a lot of people are still reading in AFF. If you have any comments and suggestions feel free to comment or message me. Thank you and enjoy~!