Final Chapter

Jung Jiyool - The Unexpected Gift

Jung Jiyool - 3 years old

Jaejoong can’t believe that her baby is now a pre-schooler, they let her joined school early upon their daughter’s request. One time Jiyool saw a kid wearing a school uniform and was amazed by it, she asked Jaejoong why do the girl is wearing the “cute clothes”.

“Baby, because that unnie is wearing a uniform.” answered Jaejoong.

“Why Jiyool is not wearing? I want it too.” pouted the little girl.

“But you’re still too young to go to school, come on let’s go buy the coffee that Appa likes.” said Jaejoong.

The little girl felt sad hearing the answer of her mother… and just hold the hem of Jaejoong's shirt, while they walk around the supermarket. Little did she know that Jaejoong is thinking of a way to surprise her, but he needs to discuss it with his husband.

Jiyool woke up first than her parents, she tried to sleep again by tossing herself around in bed, but a cute paper bag caught her attention. She walked to where the paper bag is, and look at it, her eyes sparkle when she saw what’s inside. It's the pink skirt, white blouse and cute bow tie just like the one she saw the unnie in the supermarket is wearing. She ran to the bed where her parents are and giggled at Jaejoong’s face. Jaejoong and Yunho woke up after the little girl were excited seeing their gift.

“It thit for Jiyool? (Is this for Jiyool?)” asked Jiyool.

“Appa, is this for Jiyool?” Jaejoong asked Yunho teasing their child. 

"Hmm, let me see?" said Yunho asking her daughter to show it to them. Jiyool showed the clothes inside the bag feeling hopeful. 

"Does she want to wear it to school?" asked Yunho. Jiyool with a big smile on her face nodded yes. "I think she could wear if she kiss and hug Appa and Eomma." looking at Jiyool then to Jaejoong. 

"Yeah, I think so too." agreed Jaejoong. 

The little girl didn't waste any time and jump to hug her mother and father. "Jiyool give Eomma and Appa lot of kittet! (Jiyool will give Eomma and Appa lots of kisses!) said the little girl. 

 


Jung Jiyool - 5 years old

I wake up in the middle of the night feeling thirsty. I check the pitcher near my bed and saw that it is not enough to quench my thirst. I decided to go outside my bedroom I came across my parent's bedroom when I heard my Eomma crying calling my Appa's name. 

"Haaa.. Yunho! I can't hold anymore… please." cried Jaejoong. 

It seems my Appa is running but said to Eomma, "Its okay just a little more." 

Are they exercising? I was about to knock and ask why Eomma is crying. Is he afraid of the dark or did he wet the bed by peeing on it just like me? Or is he hungry? But I remember my teacher said that when grown ups are talking children should not interrupt, so I proceed to the kitchen to drink water. After drinking water, I passed by their bedroom and didn't heard any noise maybe my Appa helped my Eomma by hugging her just like what Eomma do to me. Eomma and me are the same! Likes to be hugged and I giggled! 

After that cry, Eomma is always tired and sick. He always went the bathroom and looked pale. I'm worried for him that I don't want to go to school and take care of him, this only happened when I heard him crying one time at night last month, I thought. I went inside the bathroom to ask him. 

"Eomma, are you okay? Don't cry okay?" worriedly asked Jiyool. 

Jaejoong carried Jiyool and answered her question, "I'm okay now since my baby asked me."

Jaejoong took the stick that's on the bathroom sink and looked at it, while carrying Jiyool and said, "I knew it. Two lines."

"Eomma what is that stick? Game?" asked Jiyool. 

"No, baby. Jiyool-ah your going to be a big sister." said Jaejoong. 

 


Jung Jiyool - 5 years old nearing 6 years old

"My mama has a big ball inside his stomach! But its soft? I don't know what's inside him is it a ball or a balloon." said Jiyool to her classmates, her friends are listening well and also wondered beside her. The teacher overheard the conversation of her students and decided to clarify things to them. 

"Jiyool, it's not a ball or a balloon. Your eomma will have a new baby." answered the teacher. 

Inside Jiyool's head. 

Baby = Jiyool… Then what does it mean to have a new baby? Does it mean she won't be there baby anymore? 

Jiyool felt sad. If that happens will she able to be with them. She doesn't know the concept of having a sibling because her favourite Disney characters are Alice and Jasmine. Yunho arrived and noticed Jiyool staring on the floor feeling sad. 

"Jiyool, baby. What happened?" asked Yunho. 

"Nothing, Jiyool's tired." said the cute 5 year old. 

"Ah really? Then let's go and just buy what Eomma needs and then will go home okay?" said Yunho the little girl hold her father's hand. 

The father and daughter went to the grocery to buy some things Jaejoong need for the baby. Some new born clothes and bottle, while they are buying things the new baby needs Jiyool saw something that caught her eye and ask her father to buy it for him. 

"Appa, I want this." pointing to the stuffed toy. 

"Ah you want that? But its a dust collector baby, Eomma won't like because he won't stop sneezing and it may be bad for your sibling." answered Yunho. 

Jiyool is surprised, this is the first time that Yunho didn't buy something for her. Right there and there Jiyool cried loudly the other shoppers are also surprised by the crying girl at the baby's section. Yunho is shock as well as this is the first time that Jiyool cried that loud. Yunho carried Jiyool and took the items that he needs to buy for Jaejoong and proceed to the counter. Yunho started to scold Jiyool who is still crying.

"Jiyool. Why do you start crying just because I didn't buy you that toy? I told you that we can't have it since it may be bad for Eomma and your sibling." said Yunho.

"But I want it! I want it! I want it! Waaahhhh.. Eommaaaaaa!" wailed Jiyool. 

Yunho tried to calm himself, but he really wants to spank Jiyool and tell her that the one she wants now cannot be given to her. They arrived home and thankfully Jiyool have fallen asleep. Jaejoong met them inside the house holding his now 8 month old belly. 

"She's asleep?" asked the man. 

"Yeah, and she caused a scene at the grocery for not buying her the stuffed toy. All shoppers are looking at me badly. I'm putting her on her room then get the things that I bought." said Yunho. 

"No, get the things that you bought. I'll put her to bed." said Jaejoong. 

"But Jiyool is heavy, you can't carry heavy things." said Yunho. 

"It's not always, give her to me." Jaejoong extends her hand to carry Jiyool, the other man followed and went to the driveway to get the things he bought. 

"Aigoo, why do you need to cry? Look at those puffy eyes." muttered Jaejoong to her sleeping child. He tucked her in, kiss her cheeks and leave the room. 

"She cried a lot." said Jaejoong. 

"Yeah, which is unusual. When you hear her cry it seems like I'm a very bad father. I am surprised as well." said Yunho. 

"Do you think she's stress?" asked Jaejoong giving the coffee he made for Yunho and sit carefully beside his husband. 

"Why would she be stressed? Our girl is strong maybe she's just tired like she said." smiled Yunho. 

"One more month and we will be a family of four. I'm excited to have this little one, as I was not that sensitive compared to Jiyool. I'm thinking of leaving Jiyool at Heechul's house when I am about to give birth, no one will be able to take care of her when the birth arrives." said Jaejoong rubbing his belly. Yunho nodded and gave his bright smile to Jaejoong and hold his hands tight and the couple kissed. 

Little did they know that Jiyool is at the door and overheard their conversation, but the little girl understood it wrong! Jiyool run in her bedroom and took his favorite Jasmine backpack get some of her things --toys, gummies, and water canister. She quietly leave the house and started running. Her tears kept on flowing as she says, "Teacher is right, they just want the new baby and not Jiyool!" and continue to run. 

Jaejoong went up to Jiyool's bedroom as it is time for dinner, he cooked Jiyool's favourite food as he want to comfort her daughter who cried at the grocery earlier. He entered the room to find that no one is there. 

" Jiyool! Baby where are you?" said Jaejoong trying to look under the bed and in the cabinet and he continued calling, "Baby! Let's stop playing hide and seek. You know Eomma doesn't want it. Jiyool!" Jaejoong is trying to be calm but inside he is starting to worry. Jaejoong kept on searching for the child in the other rooms they have, but Jiyool is nowhere to be found. 

This time Jaejoong starts to cry as she calls for her daughter, "Jiyool! Where are you? Eomma's scared now. Baby!" 

Yunho heard his husband calling for their child until he heard a cry, he quickly went to where Jaejoong is and saw that the pregnant man is sitting in bed crying. Yunho went to his husband to ask what happened.

"Jiyool is not in her bedroom, I've searched the rooms that we have even our bedroom, the cabinets and under the bed, but she's not there…" cried Jaejoong. 

"Stay here, I'll look for her outside." said Yunho, 

"I'm coming with you!" replied Jaejoong still frantic, a lot of things are coming inside his head all negative things that might happen to his child. 

"No. You are not coming with me, not with your condition. Just, just wait for me and Jiyool. I'll bring her back okay?" said Yunho wiping Jaejoong's tears as it flows. Jaejoong nodded in agreement. 

Yunho use the car to search for their child, they don't know how many minutes or hours she left the house. He doesn't show how worried he is for their daughter, but it could make Yunho weak on his knees. Yunho tried to look for the places they often went, he decided he look for a park. He felt relieved when he saw the little girl sitting in the swing crying. 

"Eomma… Appa… Eomma…" said the child in between her sobs eating the gummies she had. 

Yunho walked slowly to where the child is, "Jiyool."

When Jiyool saw his father, she can't contain her happiness and run to her father, "Appa!" then cried again. 

The father welcomed his child in his arms and hug her tightly and kiss her cheek. "Why did you leave the house? We are so worried." 

Jiyool replied while crying, "Because you have a new baby and Jiyool won't be your baby anymore. Appa…" 

"Of course not, you will still our baby. Eomma and Appa will love you even if you are not a baby anymore." then hug his child. 

"Really? You will not give and leave me at Uncle Heechul's house?" replied Jiyool hugging his father tightly. 

Yunho assured the child and answered, "Yes we will not leave you to Uncle Heechul, but you might need to stay with him because Eomma needs Appa at the hospital. Do you want Eomma to be alone?" asked Yunho. 

The child answered, "No! Appa needs to be with Eomma, because Eomma cries a lot when he is sad."

"That's right. Come on now, Eomma is waiting for you he is so worried. Say sorry to him okay?" instructed Yunho. 

"I love you Appa!" said Jiyool. The father and daughter hold hands as they walk to the car. 

When Jaejoong heard the gates opened he quickly went to the garage, he really hoped that Yunho is with Jiyool or else he doesn't know what he will do. When Jaejoong saw Jiyool he started crying and running to the child. Jiyool run to Jaejoong to give the man a hug, "Eomma!" 

"Jiyool!" said Jaejoong hugged and showered Jiyool with kisses. Jaejoong ask her daughter why did she leave their house. "Don't you know how worried I am? I thought I lost you?" 

"But you have a new baby, you won't need Jiyool." replied the child. 

"Wha-what? Are you jealous of the new baby?" asked Jaejoong. 

"What is jealous, Eomma?" asked the child. 

Jaejoong tried to explain what jealous means that the child could understand, "Well, did you think that we don't need you after the baby is born?" asked Jaejoong. 

Jiyool shyly nodded. 

"We love you very much Jiyool! Even the new baby is born we will not stop loving you. I hope you will love the baby too, because I'm sure the baby will love you." said Jaejoong. 

"I'm sorry Eomma." then Jiyool start crying again. 

"Please don't do it again. I'm so worried. Where did you go?" asked Jaejoong. 

"I saw her in the park where we usually go." answered Yunho.

"A dog followed me and I got scared. I run to the park and sat in the swing. I just eat my gummies, but I felt sad since you and Appa are not with me." told Jiyool. 

"Is my baby hungry?" asked Jaejoong. 

"Yes! I want Eomma's food!" said Jiyool. 

The day came and Jaejoong gave birth to a healthy baby boy. 

"Jung Moonbin". 

 


Jung Moonbin - 2 years old

Jung Jiyool - 7 years old

"Moonbin, say noona." instructed Jiyool to the two year who just started to say words. 

"Oona." said Moonbin and laugh followed. 

"No! It's Noona… Noona…" said again the little girl. 

"Oona…" He laughed again. 

"Eomma!!!" whined the girl. 

Jaejoong run to were the siblings is.

"Moonbin, doesn't say Noona correctly." pout Jiyool. 

"Because he is still a small baby that's why." smiled Jaejoong. 

"Hmp! I wanna hear him say 'Noona' all my friends brothers call them that." said Jiyool pouting her lips again.

"Just give him time and practice with him, come on now it's time for snacks." said Jaejoong carrying Moonbin and Jiyool followed her mother. Jiyool is planning to make Moonbin say 'Noona' before the day ends.

After eating their snacks Jiyool once again played with Moonbin while Jaejoong is cleaning the snacks the children made. 

"Hiya! Jung Moonbin, say 'N'." 

The baby laugh and said "N!". 

Jiyool's eyes brightened, maybe Moonbin can say 'Noona' before the day ends. She continue the strategy she made. 

"Now say 'Oona'."

Moonbin followed and said, 'Ona'. 

"No, Moonbin its 'Oona.'" instructed the big sister. 

"Oona!" giggled Moonbin. 

"Haha! Great!" exclaimed Jiyool then continued, "Now, say 'Noonnnaaa…'".

"Noooonnna!" laughed Moonbin. 

Jiyool finally heard the words she wants to hear from his baby brother. "Eomma!!! You heard that?" 

"Yes, I heard it but only a little. Good job Jiyool Noona! Try it once more." answered Jaejoong. 

With Jaejoong' s encouragement the little girl tried again. "Moonbin say 'Noona' once more." 

And the baby boy replied, "Noooonnna!" then laughed seeing his sister laughing. 

"That is very nice Moonbin! Let's wait for Appa, he needs to hear it!" said Jiyool. 

Yunho arrived at home. Even though he is exhausted with all the cases that he needs to read, all the tiredness fade away whenever he sees his spouse and children. 

"APPA!" screamed Jiyool. The lawyer was surprised as to why his daughter suddenly screamed. 

"Appa, come here, come here." said Jiyool holding his father's hand as they walked to the living room. 

"Moonbin, Appa's here! Say 'Noona' once again." instructed Jiyool. Yunho looked at Jaejoong, who is holding a camcorder to record this family event. 

Moonbin didn't fail his sister and started to say, "Oona!", then the baby laughed. 

"What!? That's not it. Jung Moonbin, I taught you how to say it earlier." the little girl is frustrated and keeps on pouting, tears run through her eyes. Yunho could feel Jiyool's frustration as he was the same when Jiyool only likes to say "Eomma" instead of "Appa". 

 

When Moonbin saw that his sister is crying, he went to where she is and holds her crying face. The little boy then said, "Noonnnaaa!" then the boy starts to cry too. Hearing it, Jiyool suddenly smiled, wiped her tear-stained face quickly glances to her father said. "You hear that appa?" 

 

Yunho nodded yes. Jiyool said, "Yehey! Thank you Moonbin!" as it is now Jiyool's turn to make his brother stop from crying and the two siblings laughed together.

 


And I'm finished! Happy New Year to you and to your family my dear readers! I would like to thank you for staying with me and asking me to add chapters for this fanfic. Happy 2020 to all!