Chapter 5

Shoot Her | JJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

              "He isn't what you think he is."
 

-

C H O I   Y / N   

As soon as the car stopped, guards immediately started racing towards the car lining up side by side. The side door opened from the outside revealing a man who I once knew. 

"U-Uncle?..." I said as I let out a few stutters, the boys besides me looked at me with wide eyes.

"Nice to meet you again, Y/n." The man smiled.

"W-Why are you here? Why am I here? I thought you died?" I bombed him with questions as he chuckled.

"Slow down there, I'll answer all you questions when we get inside." He gestured for me to follow him inside.

"This here is my secret agency, as you know originally I had a company but I supposedly died in a car accident, with only your dad surviving. Your dad took over my company and became the mayor of Seoul but there is more to that story." He says as I stood there shooked with the nonsense he says.
 

"What are you trying to say? He cheated his way up? That's impossible, my father would never do anything like that. He might be cold sometimes and aggressive but he's one of the most lawful and influential people I know. He would never break the law no matter what." I say with doubt, crossing my arms on my chest.
 

"He isn't what you think he is." He says as I shooked my head side to side.
 

"I know him, he's my father. He would never hurt anyone."
 

He chuckled lightly an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter