Chapter 3

Shoot Her | JJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

      "Just because you talk big, doesn't mean you.                                      intimidate me." 
 

-

J E O N   J U N G K O O K

A smirked was plastered on my lips as she ran out of the door, it was funny how she thought she could out think me. This might be a lot of work but I love a challenge. 

I walked out of the room without anyone noticing me, I watched her as she talked to her so called 'father'. 
 

She doesn't even know what he does in reality, he might be a mayor and enforce the laws but he still breaks them. I rolled my eyes at the thoughts as I watched them closely. My hands travel to my back pocket as I grabbed my phone and dialed Yoongi Hyung's number.
 

"Hyung, cut the power off now." I say in a low tone as my jaw clenched tightly. 

"What's the magic word?" He teases me as my anger rises from within, "There's no time for that Hyung." My tone becomes sassy as I could hear him snort from the other line.
 

"Fine then, I guess you'll have to do your job with the power on." I moved the phone away from my ear as I mouthed profanities towards him. 

"Hyung will you please cut the power off." I said with a hint of annoyance as I held back a growl.

"I'm on it, but I have some news for you." My finger stopped before it could hit the red button that would end the call.

"Is it about the girl? If not then it can wait." I raised my brows as I asked cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter