Chapter 2

Shoot Her | JJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

                "You can run but you can't hide."
 

-

C H O I   Y / N

I suddenly found myself on the ground with him on top of me. Out of anxiousness I raised my foot and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and from there he immediately got off me. 

I pushed myself up and made a run for the door, my hands scrambled to unlock the door as I glanced behind me noticing his intense stare.

My body jerks forward as my hands managed to finally opened the door, my eyes in contact with the hazel eyes in front of me. 

My feet began to move on it's own, before I even realized it I was soon running out of the room. The door closed shut behind me as my hands let go of the handle. 

My hands starting to shake as I start to realize the situation I was in. "CY!" I shouted out the emergency code as I looked for my body guards in anxiousness.
 

I quickly ran downstairs to the main ball room, where everyone was crowding. I managed to see my father in the corner of the room causally standing as he was talking to my guards. 

I fixed my posture, my shoulders stood tall as my back was completely straight. My feet in front of the other as I walked confidently towards him, he once told me not to show how scared or worried I am. He said that it was a sign of weakness that could ruin my reputation or his.

His eyes suddenly come in contact with mines as I reached him, my hands looping around his shoulder as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter