Chapter 8

Is this Seat taken?

Minhyun arrived at K&K earlier than expected, he left JT’s early but he didn’t know that K&K is just a few blocks away from there and now he stands in front of the prestigious entertainment agency building. From the outside the company looks more like a five star hotel rather than an entertainment agency with the way it look, it also have at least 20 floors, a valet, a reception, lounge and the big logo of K&K in the marble floor. The lobby is also decorated in a modern vintage theme and its earthly colors complemented by the indoor fountain in the middle of the Lounge. This shows how the company really lives up to its nickname King of Kings.

 

He slowly walk up to the receptionist desk where a beautiful woman on her late 20’s sits. ‘Everyone look beautiful in the company even the receptionist looks like an Idol’ Minhyun think to himself as he got a closer look at the woman.

 

“Good afternoon Sir, Welcome to K&K Entertainment.” She greeted Minhyun giving him her warmest smile. “What can I do for you sir?”

 

“Good afternoon, I’m Hwang Minhyun from **** Publishing and I have an appointment with Mr.Kang and Mr.Kye.” He said and smile back at the woman.

 

“Just wait a moment Sir.” And the receptionist picks up the phone to call Secretary Kim. “Sir, Secretary Kim is on his way, please take a seat first” She said as she got out of the desk to guide Minhyun to one of the couches near the indoor fountain.

 

“Thank you very much.” Minhyun said as bow down to the lady.

 

“No problem Sir, I’ll be in my station if you need anything.” With that she takes her leave. Minhyun just sat on the couch staring at his phone when a man on his mid 20’s greeted him.

 

“Good afternoon Mr.Hwang?” Minhyun Look up at the Man “I’m Secretary Kim, Secretary of CEO Kang” The Man bow to Minhyun and he did the same. “Please follow me sir and I’ll lead you to the meeting room.”

 

The two walk in silence as they approach the elevator Minhyun notice the different pictures of the different artist of K&K and one specific picture caught his attention. It a picture of a well build man wearing a Midnight Blue suit with a navy blue necktie and hair combed up showing his forehead, his perfect eyebrows, with his red lips and his beautiful smile and his brown eyes that can take your breath away. His left hand is holding his necktie while his right hand is in his pocket. He stop dead on his track, dumbfounded when he realized that the man looks like Dongho. Secretary Kim notice that the writer stop walking and look at him.

 

“Sir is everything alright?”

 

“Is he one of your artist?” Minhyun ask still can’t believe that the man on the photo looks like the man he saw hours ago. ‘He is not an artist or an idol right?’

 

“No Sir that is Mr. Kang Our CEO.” The secretary reply yet he is still confused to the way Minhyun reacts.

 

“They also have the same last name… Impossible I’m just over thinking things.” Minhyun murmured under his breath.

 

“Is everything alright Sir?” Secretary Kim ask in confusion and because he can’t understand a thing that the writer said nor why is he acting like that.

 

“I’m sorry, yeah I’m fine let’s go.” And with that they continue walking to the elevator that will take them to the top most floor of the building where the CEO’s office and meeting rooms are located.

 

Upon reaching the top floor Minhyun sense the feeling of comport and home something that he have miss for 3 years. When you get out of the elevator the first thing you’ll see is an information desk aka Secretary Kim and Secretary Park’s desk. Behind it is the two office belonging to the two CEOs. On the right side is a hallway with two room opposite one another while on the Left side is a long hallway with different rooms approximately 6 to 8 rooms in total.  Secretary Kim led him in one of the door in the left side. Inside the room already sat a man wearing a black Suit and slacks while reading some paper that looks like a contract.

 

“Sir, **** Publishers representative Mr. Hwang Minhyun is Here.” The secretary introduced him to the man.

 

“It’s a pleasure to meet you Mr.Hwang, I’ve heard a lot of good things bout you. I’m kye Bumzu the 2nd CEO of K&K Entertainment you can just call me Bumzu-Hyung or Bumzu anything is fine.” Bumzu said and offer his hand for a handshake to the younger.

 

“The pleasure is all mine. I’m Hwang Minhyun a writer under **** Publisher. You can just call me Minhyun and let’s just be casual we’ll be working for a long time. Please take care of me.” He said and Shakes Bumzu’s hand.

 

“Of course, please take a sit first while we wait for CEO Kang. Do you want anything?” the older ask as he goes back to his seat.

 

“Water would do.” He said and smiles back to the waiting secretary. Silence surround the two as they wait for the other CEO’s arrival. Something have been bothering Minhyun since he entered the building, first the picture of CEO Kang that looks like Dongho and now Bumzu’s voice that sounds so familiar yet he can’t remember where or when he have heard it.

 

“So the meeting for today will tackle about the casting, the flow of the story, the production including the filming sites and other necessary things.” The older broke the silence “There is also someone from ***** entrainment their new VP for production will be joining us today.” He explain to Minhyun who just keeps nodding his head.

 

“I understand. But about the script I would need some guidance to fill up the gaps of the more personal story of the boys.” Minhyun said as Secretary Kim finally comes back and currently serving the drinks.

 

“About that you don’t have to worry CEO Kang would be helping you arrange it by events and after that we’ll schedule a meeting for you and Nu’est to meet and crosscheck the script. Is that okay with you?”

 

“It’s alright with me. I’ll just have to visualise the scenes and events and we’re good to go.” And as he finish his sentence the door to the meeting room opens.

 

“Minhyun?” “Dongho?” they both said in Unison.

 

“You two know each other? “ Bumzu ask surprise at how the two react.

 

“Yes!” “No!” again they answer in Unison.

 

“Wait can one of you explain this is confusing” Bumzu said looking at the two.

 

“Yah Minhyun what do you mean you don’t know me?” Dongho said looking at Minhyun with sadness and a tint of disappointment in his eyes.

 

“I mean I don’t really know you, I only know your name and all, so technically I don’t really know you right?” Minhyun said looking down to his fidgeting hands.

 

“I’m sorry maybe you’re right we are just strangers. Who happen to know each other’s name.” Dongho said and slowly walks closer to the taller man. Minhyun because of his position didn’t realized that Dongho is walking towards him. “So let me introduce myself again.” Dongho said surprising the taller and making him look back at the shorter male that is only a step away from him. “I’m Kang Dongho, CEO of Kang and Kye Entertainment. It’s nice to meet you again Mr.Hwang Minhyun” Dongho said and offer his hand for Minhyun to shake.

 

“I’m sorry about what I said, but yeah I’m Hwang Minhyun the representative of **** Publisher, the writer of the script for the movie. It’s a pleasure to meet you.” He reach out his hand to shake Dongho’s hand but he was surprise when Dongho kiss the back of his hand.

 

“The Pleasure is all mine.” Dongho said Minhyun’s hand still on his as he give the taller one of his smile that can make everyone fall for him. ‘! I wasn’t thinking why did I did that’

 

Just when Dongho is about to let go of Minhyun’s hand the door to the Meeting room open. Minhyun forcefully withdrew his hand from Dongho’s hold when he saw who have entered the room and before Dongho could react Minki appeared behind the man on the door.

 

“Mr. Kwak its nice to see you again.” Bumzu greeted the shorter male that just arrived.

 

“Its nice to see you to Bumzu hyung, please just call me Aron no need to be too formal.” He said and looks at Dongho and Minhyun.

 

“How rude of me, Aron I’d like you to meet Kang Dongho my Co-owner and Co-CEO. Dongho this is Aron.” Bumzu introduce the two.

 

“It’s nice to meet you Dongho, I’m Kwak Aron the Vice president for production of ***** Entertainment. You can just call me Aron” he smile and reach out to shake Dongho’s hand.

 

“It’s nice to meet you too, I’m Kang Dongho CEO of K&K entertainment.” He said and shakes Aron’s extended hand. Dongho is surprise by how tight Aron’s grip is. After shaking hands Aron looks at Minhyun.

 

“Minnie I glad you made it.” He said and hug the taller man surprising everyone in the room. Dongho averted his eyes not wanting to see Minhyun hug the other. ‘What did he call him, Minnie? What is he a mouse? Tsk and now he hugs Minhyun are they even close? Why am I even affected to begin with Ugh.’

 

Minhyun tense up and didn’t return the hug and just stay still, still shocked that Aron is there. “I’m sorry how unprofessional of me.” He said and let go of Minhyun.

 

‘See Minhyun didn’t even return his hug hahaha that’s what he get for doing that who does he think he is.’

 

“You know each other?” Bumzu question breaking Donghos train of thought and snapping Minhyun back to reality.

 

“Yes, Minhyun is…” Aron started but was cut off by Minhyun half way “We are old classmates, we graduate from the same university.” Minhyun said without looking at the shorter male beside him. Not noticing the pain that pass by Aron’s eyes.

 

“So you two are friends?” Dongho ask

 

“You can say that.” Minhyun answer giving Dongho a small smile. All of Minhyun’s action is like knifes that keeps on piercing Aron’s heart over and over again.

 

“Ahem” everyone looks at the man standing in the door way.

 

“Hey Angel do you need anything?” Bumzu ask Minki. Minki just smile and raise the necktie that he is holding.

 

“” Dongho murmur under his breath when he realizes that he have left his necktie in the office.  

 

“Dongho left his necktie in he’s office because he was in a rush.” Minki walks closer Dongho meeting him half way and because he slightly taller than him he easily place the necktie neatly knotting it in place. After he taps Donghos chest as if he is dusting it making Dongho laugh. While Minki fix Dongho’s tie, Bumzu tell Aron and Minhyun to sit down, Aron sit Opposite to Bumzu beside Minhyun. Minhyun just watch what Minki and Dongho is doing. ‘I wonder if what’s the relationship of this two, Bumzu hyung called him Angel but his name is Minki.’

 

“Thank you baby, I would be a mess without you.” Dongho said smiling at Minki and giving him a quick hug. Minki just shakes his head and smile.

 

Baby? Is he Dongho’s boyfriend or something. And he’ll be a mess without him? Tsk can this two stop flirting in-front of me its irritating.’ Minhyun think to himself and rolled his eyes and that didn’t goes unnoticed to Aron.

 

“Stop saying non-sense Dongho, I’ll go now I still need to feed our 3 babies at home.” He then turn to the others in the room “Sorry to disturb your meeting, I’ll go now.” Dongho hug him for the last time. Telling him to say hi for him to the 3 babies and then Minki left.

 

3 babies? Is this two married or something? Now that I think about it Dongho’s Lock screen is a Photo of them. So are they really dating?’  

 

“I’m Sorry about that, we can now start the meeting.” And in just a second the cheerful and playful Dongho is gone and replace by a serious Dongho his professional and business self.

 

The Meeting started with Aron explaining the time table they have to follow. They have 2 weeks to finish the script and flow of the movie. And Minhyun and Dongho will be the one working on it. After the 2 weeks of script writing they will meet up with Nu’est to crosscheck the scenes and to see if they have miss anything that is significant. While Dongho and Minhyun makes the script Bumzu and Aron will do an ocular visit to some of the possible location for the filming and after is they will decide for the casting of the movie. They have a total of two months to finish all the necessary preparation for filming this includes the locations, props and attires. It has also been decided that all four of them will be hands on for the preparation up to the filming proper. The filming will take them about 2 to 3 months this in accordance to K&K’s request because of the planned comeback of Nu’est in 5 months.

 

They have also talk about how the arrangement of schedule how will Minhyun and Dongho make the script. Aron will also be the Director of the movie while Minhyun will be his assistant director while filming. And K&K ent. Will be the producer and so is ***** ent.

 

The Meeting finished and everything is scheduled and plan out. Now all that’s left to do is the execution of the plan.

 

 

---

Hi guys sorry for missing for almost a month finals is now done so I have some spare time. Please enjoy ^_^