P R O P O S I T I O N.

I Hate Him because I Love Him

 

“Are you just going to lie about and be lazy like the piece of you are?!”

“No… sir! I could never possibly- it’s just my waist hurts a lil-“ a timid voice replied.

“So … just because of your scrawny little waist, you want to stop practice?! Do you know how much blood, sweat and tears we have put into helping you to achieve your goals?! Hmm?! Now. Go ahead and repeat that dance section again.”

He pressed the palm of his hand on the ground in attempt to assist his already unstable body as he managed to lift himself off the floor that was soaked in sweat.

“A-gain. Did you not hear me?!”

He slowly dragged himself closer to the mirror to glance at his pitiful reflection. He carefully lifted up his T-shirt to see the remains of a purplish patch situated on his waist. He had tried everything. From tablets to ice baths to creams… but nothing could subside the pain or the look of his bruise. If it was even a bruise.

“Are you going to keep me waiting?!”

He backed away from the painful image in the mirror and lifted his elbow horizontally…

oryu tu seong ijiman, baewo gamyeo ganghae jilsu itneun na-

He hunched his back slightly to try and restrain the pain from hurting him any further.

“Not. good. Enough. Again!”

“Hyung stop!”

“Who told you, you could speak? Huh? He will repeat it again and again until he gets it right!”

“But-“

“It’s okay Sehun-ah I need to perfect this..”

He in a short breath and restarted…

oryu tu seong ijiman-

The boy in pain buckled forwards towards the mirror on the floor and a tear fell as he looked at his painful expression.

What is wrong with you? Why are you so weak, that you can’t even do this measly choreography? Pitiful I tell you.

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! Again!”

He shakily stood up, barely lifting his knees from the ground. A boy who could no longer watch this scene ran towards his hyung and wrapped his arm around his neck to provide help to his friend or indeed brother in pain.

“Th-th-ank you-u-u Se-se-hun-ah…”

His voice trembled as he knew that his hyungs couldn’t bear to see him in this state. But all they could do is watch from afar. He glanced at Sehun who sat on the ground and nuzzled his face into Luhan’s chest as he softly sobbed.

oryu tu-

He jarred to the ground as his body felt as if he didn’t belong to him, let alone his soul.

“That’s enough! I think that’s enough for one day don’t you think?!” A boy ran up to his poor dongsaeng and took an affirmative position as the choreographer spat at the ground and walked away.

All the boy could mouth towards his dearest hyung was “Thank you Joon Myun hyung…”

“Aish you pabo! Why are you putting yourself through this?!”

The boy gave a gentle smile as he was surrounded by his loving hyungs who helped him up ever so slowly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD! HAVE YOU SEEN-“

“YEAH I KNOW RIGHT-“

“THEY’VE ARRIVED HAVEN’T THEY?!”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”

Countless flocks of girls surrounded the buildings’ windows, trying to catch a glance of the 12 glorious boys. Pushing and shoving was nevertheless not done in such a dangerous way as the girls who clawed their way through the crowds.

The whistle was blown.

The cat fights halted as the girls formed two uniformed lines as they marched down the narrow staircases. They formed two lines on opposite sides of the entrance to the school from the gates.

12 boys walked in from the gates and walked down the path the girls had created.

“Good morning!” the girls did a unified 180 degree bows to the boys.

There was a hushed silence until, “Oppa please eat this lunch I’ve made for you!”

The girls held out countless bags and baskets full of food, “No! Oppa eat mine! No eat mine oppa!”

Some threw others’ lunch onto the ground or into the bush behind them.

“OH MY GOD! IT’S KAI!”

“His beautiful face… and his perfect body…”

 “I know right! His dance moves can just about make any woman swoon as he passes by!”

“I’m going to pass out again~” with this one of the girls fell back as her friend tried to catch her.

“But he is as cold as ice, rumours are that he may not even interested in girls at all since he doesn’t accept any confessions from us!”

The gossiping girls turned towards a timid girl who stepped out infront of the line as she caused Kai to stop within his tracks, “O-o-opp-ppa…-nan-eun….s-s-aranghaeyo!” She bowed a low 200 degrees or so.

“Pfht.” with Kai’s remark, he walked around the girl who still had her whole torso folded as she collapsed to the ground in tears.

“Tut tut… such an idiot for even trying…” whispers passes down the line as there was once again another rumour spread.

“I heard that she attempted to try and stalk Tao-oppa…”

“Yeah I heard that too… and she tried to seduce him. Stupid .”

The girl feebly sobbed into the sleeve of her school blazer as she clutched her confession letter in her right hand.

“Gwaechanayo? A pretty girl like you shouldn’t allow her tears to graceful touch her beautiful face. Even though, I must admit you do look beautiful when you cry.” a boy knelt down next to the girl and wiped away her tears.

“OH MY! IT’S-“

“IT’S-“

“BAEKHYUN-OPPA!!”

Baekhyun shot a direct grin at the girls at the mention of his name, “Ah, hello there-“

“YA! Stop being so embarrassing geesh and stop trying to murder the girls… aish hyung.”

“I’m not visiting you in prison for indirectly murdering most of our fans, hyung.”

Two other boys grabbed each of Baekhyun’s arms and dragged him away from the fainting fangirls.

“ITS CHANYEOL AND D.O OPPA!”

“B-but-” Baekhyun whimpered as he was dragged away reluctantly.

“Get out of the way I can’t see Luhan oppa!” a fierce girl pushed a girl forward and hurtled to the floor at Luhan’s feet.

“Are you okay, there?” Luhan bent down and looked at the girl with sincere eyes, “Let me see your knee it must hurt, right?”

The girl was unable to answer and stammered a mixture of ums and erms as she glanced at her ungrazed knee together with Luhan.

“Thank goodness you are alright…” Luhan stood up and faced the girl who had pushed her, “Don’t be so mean to each other okay?” with this he held out his hand and helped up the girl.

“Y-yes oppa…” the girl chorused.

“SUHO OPPA!”

“SEHUN OPPA!”

“XIUMIN OPPA!”

“LAY OPPA!”

“CHEN OPPA!”

“KRIS AND… AWW TAO OPPA!” Tao was shyly grabbing onto Kris’ shirt as he walked behind him as he feebly nodded at every girl who called for him.

“Is it fangirl faint day today? Geesh why do you hyungs encourage them? Ergh and Baekhyun hyung, bring only ONE girl home tonight…” Kai yawned.

“What can I do? The ladies just find me irresistible~” Baekhyun turned around to meet the gaze of a girl who had been overhearing their conversation and gave her his signature wink.

“Ooh~ Is the latest of the new school magazine?” Baekhyun snatched a magazine from within a girl’s grasp and stared intently at it, “Aish. They could have used better pictures of us.”

Baekhyun handed back the magazine and winked at the girl, her cheek.

"YA! DON'T DO THAT TO EUNHAE-SSI!" Kris pushed Baekhyun's face back gently.

"She doesn't get affected by me anyway. Aigoo... It's so obvious that you li-"

"ANYWAY--" Kris interrupted Baekhyun by covering his mouth with his own hand.

Kai immediately changed the conversation through Kris' eye signals, “How could daemo [godmother] raise our rent yesterday to her own godsons… I love daemo but sometimes she can be a little-“

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[After School]

“Ahh… yes daemo”

“…I’ll make sure… don’t worry…”

“I’m hanging up now…we’ll be there soon…”

“Arasso…bye…”

Suho pressed the tile of which stated ‘End call’ as he replaced his phone in his front jeans pocket.

“Kaja… daemo [godmother] is insisting we go and see her at home since she just texted me that she has landed from Tokyo this morning.” Suho opened the car door wide to let the rest of the members to climb in.

Kai slung his bag over his shoulder, “Aish don’t tell me that that ahjumma is back to nag at us again…”

“Kai-ah stop being so bitter, she provided us the house we all live in now, so we should be grateful.” D.O waved his index finger left and right.

“Aish. Whatever… let’s just go already.” Kai hunched up on the side of his seat as he pressed his left earphone into his ear as he pressed the play button.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suho slowly inserted his key and turned it clockwise, “Oh! It’s still locked! So that must mean she isn’t here yet…”

Kai ran through the opened door and turned his head backwards, “Hyung I’m using the shower first-

Sehun and his hyungs ran towards Kai who had landed head first onto the ice cold floor.

“Hyung how could you trip on a box on the floor…” Sehun lifted up Kai’s arm to assist his poor hyung off the ground.

“Aish WHO THE HELL LEFT THAT BOX THERE?!” Kai regained his balance.

“Jongin-ah… you should’ve looked where you were-“ Chanyeol looked up to see Kai directly glaring at him, “-never mind.”

“What is this anyway?” Kris held the flat box in his hands as he fiddled about with the tape holding the box together.

“I don’t think it’s any of ours…” Luhan peeked over his hyungs who surrounded his view.

Sehun ran behind Kai and ducked behind him, “Kris-hyung! Don’t open it! It may be a timed bomb! I’ve seen this kind of scene in movies! Don’t-“

Kai flicked Sehun’s forehead, “Aish this child, I ought to confiscate the TV remote from you…”

Kris continued to peel off the tape and opened the mysterious box to find a fairly new iPad. He pressed the home button and unlocked it to find a video. The video was at the start, displaying a woman smiling warmly.

“OMG ITS DAEMO!” the members chorused.

“Press play hyung! Press play!” Sehun pulled Kris’ shirt continuously.

Ohayo my dearest godsons!

Tadaima [I’m back home] from my stay in Tokyo~

You guys have been constantly calling me… and nagging me to lower the rent pay.

However, how else am I going to travel the world to find my destined man?

Tee-hee~

So I have a proposition for you minna-san.[everyone]

I want you to turn my niece into a lady.

“B-b-bwoh?!” Kai screamed at the iPad.

I’ll have her live with you guys for a bit. Whilst I need to go and visit Hawaii for a bit. Anyway, she used to live in London and she is very self reserved.

You guys have to turn her into a lady that will be perfect for marriage interviews.”

“Why are you using us because you are too lazy to do it yourself?!” Kai screamed in frustration.

“Many things have happened to her in the past, thus she has become insecure in herself even though she is so pretty…

It would be so nice if I could get her married to a handsome young man…”

“There is no way that I’m allowing a girl stay in our dorm?! I refuse-“

If you successfully turn my niece into the happier, prettier girl she was before and get her prepared to get married then…

You won’t have to pay rent AT. ALL.

“WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!” They all leaned closer to the iPad curiously.

Kai smiled and stated, “Oh yes oh of course we will do it~!”

“Her name is Rin. Meet her at the airport that my chauffeur will drive you to, at 3am tomorrow morning. She will be arriving from ‘London Heathrow’. I'll tell you the rest of the details when I get back. Take care and sayonara~”

The video had finished and all the members were at a state of shock. Lay stammered backwards and clutched the chair behind him.

“OH.MY.GOD.” they all harmonised.

 

AN: Anneyong~ So I really enjoyed making this chapter because I can totally imagine this scenario happening. Anyway, comment on what you think about each other the members' personality in EXO. Also, what do you think will happen when EXO and Rin will meet? (; Let's just say that Rin's true colours will be revealed immediately to one member in particular ;P