E n d i n g s M e e t B e g i n n i n g s.

I Hate Him because I Love Him

 

Stupid ing alarm clock.

 

Yup that's right.

 

I swore. And what?

 

Except weirdly enough, I only swear in my thoughts... unless it is really necessary.

 

Anyway, back to why I hate my alarm clock.

 

It just has to wake me up every 6am to remind me I have to go the hellhole I call college... great.

 

Thank the heavens it will be the last time I ever hear that annoying ring that pierces my ears like there is no tomorrow.

 

Like I said... stupid flipping alarm clock.

 

Do you know what I also find stupid? My bed.

 

Why the has it got to seduce me to stay in its warm embrace. -_- Why...

 

"RIN! Are you still not out of bed yet?!" eomma bellowed from the kitchen.

 

But nope, stupid bed just had to hold me tighter as if it wanted to say, "Dont go... stay and let me take all the stress from exams away..." so I fought with my feelings and quickly leaped out of bed..

 

I'm sorry bed for cheating on you...

 

I must sound like some freak but hey!

 

English book... CHECK...

 

Maths book... CHECK...

 

I continued to go through my bag just checking whether or not I had my annoying books with me, coz no way in hell am I gonna have a 30 minute journey home in a train full of stinky business men and women that are just so full of themselves.

 

There is a difference between putting perfume/cologne on and being responsible for turning a train carriage into a gas chamber. A few spritzes here and there of perfume/ cologne is enough people! Geesh!

 

Ergh. I just hate those people that sit on the train with their noses up as if they are looking down at everyone. Not to mention how I hate people who give others dirty looks.

 

I absolutely love listening to my music on headphones.

 

I just love how the beat just pounds your ears. I guess it gives me energy in the morning. To hear that beat, it has to be at a reasonable volume.

 

No. Not DEAFENING loud… just normal.

 

However, the headphones I love so dearly, emits some of the noise so yeah… so the whole train carriage can hear me listening to Super Psycho Love.

 

Do I care about those adults who give me dirty looks?

 

No. Glad I cleared that up.

 

"If you don't hurry up then I will phone up your auntie right this instant and tell her to throw your luggage out of her villa-in-Seoul-that-she-keeps-bragging-about-while-I-am-stuck-in-this-small-flat-with-a-daughter-who-wants-to-late-on-her-last-day-of-school!" Wow… I have no idea how eomma could finish that sentence without taking a big breath out at the end. No wonder she is an awesome singer… mental applause goes to my eomma…

 

"Alright! Alright! Wait!" I slunged my oh-so-heavy bag on my shoulder as I began the trek to my last day of college.

 

Oh wanna know why?

 

Tonight, I'll be travelling to Seoul, South Korea… nope not for a holiday but to L-I-V-E there for a bit.

 

How long? Who knows how long… but it was all due to my amazing auntie that I'm going there

 

But let's not reveal too much shall we…

 

"Yo! Why are ya spacing out for Rinnie~?" Hannah was so peppy in the morning. Aigoo… how she does it… I have no idea.

 

"Ouch Hannah you ought to stop being so happy to come to college, people might misunderstand that you actually love college…" I told her assertively.

 

"I want you to remember me for being so happy…" she starting to cry. My heart just breaks when I see her like this…

 

"Aish, Hanhan… I promise you this won't be the end of me seeing you so just lighten up m'kay? Just think of this as… just a normal summer holiday!" I tried to wipe the wet substance from her eyes.

 

"Okay… s-s-since I'm not gonna let it be the last time I see you, so beware!" she send it with a hint of scariness so you could probably understand why I just ran away, while Hannah chased me. I'm glad she is now smiling and giggling again-

 

"Now now… what do we have here, Rin?" that of a teacher just HAD to purposely bump into me. Why doesn't she watch where is going?! Ergh! "Running around in the playground now are we?"

 

First of all… I would just like to ask… who the hell would make a rule about NOT being aloud to run in a playground. Yes a playground.

 

A ground for you to play in. Hence the name playground...

 

Okay rant over.

 

I just stayed silent waiting for her 30 minute lecture, "Just because it is your last day here, doesn't mean you need to make a mockery out of the school rules now does it? It is getting tedious in having to repeat this lecture to you…" You see even she admits she is moany teacher of the year.

 

"Sorry Miss, we won't do it again." Hannah and myself send in unison.

 

So she just nodded and walked away with her chin high. Ergh. College ergh.

 

Someone out of the blue suddenly hit my back,"Heya, Miss Korea!"

 

"Alison that h-hurt!" I scolded Alison as she stuck her tongue out at me.

 

"HEY! WE HAVE TO GO WE ARE LATE!" as I looked at my watch to see 8:35am… classes started 10minutes ago…

 

"Hurry up!"

 

"I'm running as fast as I can!!"

 

"We have Ms. Harrison first lesson as well!"

 

"WAHHH!"

 

Great way to start the day, right..

 

I bump into someone, so I quickly do a mini bow and apologise. Is it bump-into-Rin day today or something? -___-

 

Anyway… college was just bore bore boredom.

 

-End of school-

 

Alison punched me gently in the arm, "So you excited, Miss Korea?"

 

"When are you finally gonna stop calling me Miss Korea, Alison?" I pouted.

 

"When you tell me that you are gonna change your mind and stay here!" Alison wrapped her arm around my neck in a wrestling position.

 

"H-h-hey! You know how long it's been since I've seen my auntie! She is like my 2nd mother!" I replied as Alison loosened her grip on my neck. Ouch. I swear she must have bruised my neck or something /:

 

"Alright, alright! I need to go and finish packing the rest of my stuff up…" I sighed.

 

Suddenly Alison and Hannah gave me a massive bear hug… I'm gonna miss these guys ;_;

 

"Call me… everyday…" Hannah tried to hold in her tears and I could just tell that me leaving was killing her inside, but she wants the best for me.

 

I am not the kind of person to say, 'We have known each other and been friends since we were 5 years old…' blah blah blah.

 

What is really the point in stating how long you have been friends with someone for? I mean seriously, as long as you know the importance of your friendship and are willing to keep that friendship, why would you count the days, months or years? Just cherish the moment.

 

Wah too much cheese… bleh.

 

"Hey do you know how much long distance calling costs?!" I put on a fake smile in an attempt to lighten up the mood.

 

"Here lemme give you money…" Hannah started to reach into her bag for her purses, "what is the point in me having money if I don't use it?"

 

She handed me a pile of £50 notes. Aigoo...

 

"HEY! I know you are rich and all, but don't do such a thing…" I sighed.

 

-Ping!-

 

I looked at my phone screen:

 

RIN! Get here otherwise I will drag you from your college itself, now hurry up!

 

Love eomma

 

Aish my mum and her threats, gotta love her for that ahah.

 

I bid my friends farewells and as I left, I could already hear Hannah's distant cries. ;_;

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As I sat in the back seat of appa's car, eomma turned up the radio to some of her depressing old school time songs. This is gonna be one loooooooong trip to the airport -___-

I looked through my hand luggage to see if there was ANYTHING that could help me pass the time…

I pulled out my iPod and let my head sink into the head rest… I swear I could just fall asleep right now.

 

"Noona! Noona! We are at the airport!" Aish. Just when I was getting comfy as well. Jacob -my annoying brother- was jumping up and down like a maniac with a worm in his . Eww that was way too graphic.

 

Am I weird?

 

Wait don't answer that.

 

I stretched my foot out onto the ground and shifted my hair to my right shoulder, I could already see and hear the overhead planes zooming above me. Here goes…

 

"Remember to say your grace before meals.

 

Remember to say a prayer before you go to sleep.

 

Remember to say your pleases and thank yous.

 

Remember to-" my mum face was calculating for more things to nag for.

 

"Eomma I get it, I get it, don't worry!" eomma started to fuss over me. 

 

"My only daughter is travelling on her own to the other side of the world, you don't love me!!" my appa tried to play tug of war with my luggage… you can see where I get my craziness from right? Haha

 

As I walked through these doors I will be on my way to Seoul…

 

Hold up. I don't think like that…

 

See ya ers! Hasta nunca London! If that even made sense o_O

 

AN: Yo guys! I am totally supposed to be preparing for an exam, but I was so motivated to make this chapter so here it is! Rin is totally different (in my opinion) to HyoAe in my fanfic 'A Dream Come True' so it was really fun to make this hehe~ Whatd'ya think of Rin as a person? ;) Comments are loved by moi <3