S t i c k y S i t u a t i o n.

I Hate Him because I Love Him

UPDATE/FAVOUR... PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO THE BOTTOM TO SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO IT MAKE MY DAY TODAY <3

-Rin’s POV-

I am late.

I have finally arrived in Seoul, and auntie has already sent me a text on the phone she bought me and sent to me by post. The text read:

I am unable to stay in Korea to welcome you. But I’ll be back in a few days to a week or so. My adorable but mischievous godsons will be the ones to pick you up from outside the airport at 12am. If I find a handsome darling in Australia, where I am going, I’ll see if he has a handsome son too~ ^^

Love you~

Auntie xx

Aish. Auntie is always set out to get me married so young… but there is no way in hell that I will agree to it. Mwahahaha.

I looked down at my watch…

I wonder what time it is…

My watch stated the figures 11:30am.

Phew…

I then glanced at the large wall clock pasted on the wall infront of me…

Hmm….

WTH?! 1PM?!

I looked at my watch again.

OH CRAP! I MUST’VE HAVE GOT THE TIME DIFFERENCE MIXED UP WHEN I WAS CHANGING IT IN THE AIRPLANE…

I gathered my belongings and tossed my jacket over my shoulder.

. . ty .

I’m all about first impressions… and I know that imo [auntie] will murder me if I treated her beloved godsons like this… in being over an hour late! Ergh!

Pulling my suitcase, and skidding to and fro I made my way rapidly, towards the main entrance of the airport, stopping to check via maps of which direction to go. I was almost there until I had the thought,

I should probably get something to freshen my breath since I had that delicious chicken and onion wrap.

-No one’s POV-

“Hyung maybe we should wait a bit longer… you never know she might have gotten lost or something, or her flight might have gotten delayed!” Sehun grabbed Kai by his arm to restrain him from walking any further.

“But it has been frigging 1 and a half hours already!” Kai flailed his arms in an attempt to get Sehun off.

“Hm… maybe Jongin is right… how about this, myself, Kai & Chanyeol will check and search around the airport, while the rest of you guys stay in the van incase she makes her way around there, okay?”

All the boys split 3-9 and followed their dear leader’s instructions.

The 3 boys too split up and searched each area, but there was no sign of Rin.

Aish where the hell is this woman?!

Kai thought, as he settled himself onto a bench.

-Rin’s POV-

I went to the duty free store and had bought a pack of gum. I undid the plastic covering and lifted the flap open to reveal 10 sticks of gum. I put one inside my mouth. The taste spread throughout my mouth and hit the back of my throat with its bitterness and revolting taste. I hung my mouth open in disgust as I hurriedly wanted to get the horrible substance out of my mouth.

DISGUSTING. DISGUSTING. THIS IS EVEN MORE HORRIBLE THAN APPA’S COOKING.

I feasted my eyes upon a silver bin, situated diagonally right of my view.

Just casually spit it out while you are running past, I have no time to stop and put it in the bin. Come on Rin. You can do it.

I dragged my right foot back like a buffalo getting ready to go through the red piece of cloth being waved infront of me.

I set my eyes towards the path directly infront of me. I hurtled straight towards the point I had focused with my eyes and turned my head quickly, aiming my mouth at the bin and fired.

OH .

-Kai’s POV-

I’m sure Chanyeol hyung and Joonmyun hyung will find her. Aish, my waist is killing me.

I bent down to do up my annoying shoelaces of my Vans which were undone.

Little did I know I was about to have an encounter with an irresponsible girl who spat a horrible substance… which came in contact with my fringe.

I looked up through my fringe to see a blurred view of pink chewing gum. In order to not give my identity away, instead of screaming, I shoved my first in my mouth to muffle the sound.

I will get you .

She carried on running as if nothing happened.

Oh no she didn’t.

-Rin’s POV-

. . I’m gonna be in trouble. I’m gonna be sent back to London. No! No! Andwae!

I carried on running, until I heard gaining speed footsteps behind me, rapidly increasing in rhythm. I turned around.

Eww. Eww. It’s some guy…

I gained tempo. There was no way I was letting him overtake me in running. I did not win a bunch of medals in school for sprinting in sports day for nothing.

“Ya! Girl over there! Stop!” the boy cried fromm behind me, as he gained speed rapidly.

Hell no am I stopping.

My heartbeat raced as I was almost near the exit… but my body came to a sudden halt.

WHAT THE HELL?!

I turned around to see the stupid boy behind me with my backpack strap in his grasp…

and the contents of my bad on the floor…

This guy is so dead.

“Look. I’m sorry about your bag… but have you seen what you did—“

“Help me pick this up.” I coldly interrupted him while picking up my passport.

“No. Not until you apologise—“

“Pick. My. Stuff. Up.” I gritted my teeth.

He bent down beside me.

That wasn’t so hard was it, stupid bastard?

“What kind of crap is this? Do you think you are some kind of Mariah Carey with your ‘songbook’?” At the word songbook, I swivelled my head around so fast that I heard my neck click… as I saw the stupid idiot looking through my precious songbook…

I write songs from time to time. But I guess you can call me one depressed songwriter. I always write about heartbreak, pain and suffering from love. Ironic right, since you would think I’ve never suffered this emotions… well you are so wrong.

This guy wishes to die…but Rin be the better person and stay civilised…calm…calm…breathe…

I snatched my songbook from within his grasp as I glanced at my watch once again.

2PM?!

“Now listen here ahjussi…” I ignored the fact that his eyes cut to the side,” I need to go somewhere urgently…”

Before I started to plan my speedy escape, my eyes slowly focused on...

Ahh… so that’s why he was chasing me… oops.

But I can’t… contain my laughter….

“…I am so…sorry…ha…about…the…gum…bwahahahahahahahahahaha,” I ended up roaring in laughter, as passers-by started to stare, I scanned the surroundings behind him…

EUREKA MOMENT.

“Look there is Shin Min Ah!” I pointed behind him.

“WHERE?!” he naively looked in the direction my finger was pointing to.

“Just kidding… okay BYE!” I speedily ran outside the exit before he could have a chance to notice I was gone.

Haha er!

I stopped running as a boy put his arm out infront of me, “Are you Rin?”

I scanned up and down, and saw that he didn’t look like a ert so I answered, “Yes… who are you, may I ask?”

“Finally we have found you! Anneyonghaseyo I am Joon Myun but you can call me Suho~” the boy dashed a flashing smile in my direction so I slowly forced my lips to do so as well.

Ahh… this was one of the boys who imo really did talk about a lot… hmm… she was right. He is handsome.

I was then introduced to about 10 boys…

“This is the maknae, Sehun. This is Baekhyun. This is Kyungsoo but just call him D.O. This is Chanyeol. This is the other leader, Wu Fan but call him Kris. This is Luhan. This is Tao. This is Jongdae but call him Chen. This is Yixing but call him Lay. This is Minseok but call him Xiumin.”

As Suho went down the line pointed to each member, they waved, smiled and bowed it order. I guess I’ll learn to cope in learn their names…

But wait… didn’t imo have 12 godsons?

“Ahh Jongin-ah you will never guess who we’ve finally met? Jongin meet Rin, Rin this is Kai.” Suho stated

I turned my head.

Oh hell no.

“Oh hell no.” Kai remarked.

Hmm, at least this idiot knows how I feel.

 

AN: BOO! Hello my darling subscribers~ It has been a while hasn't it... mianhe ): So I wanted to post this chapter, before I get into the full death trap of exam times.. -sigh- I am so happy to have so many subscribers! So anyway, back to this chapter... what did you guys think? Sorry it's kinda crap...

Aside from that,  what is your bias from EXO and tell me why, I wanna see the most common bias amongst my subscribers... you never know, it may effect what happens to that person ;P

 

UPDATE:

 

 

 

THIS IS MY COVER FOR THE MAMA COVER CONTEST...

I AM SINGING AN ACAPELLA/SLOW VERSION OF MAMA...

Hope you like it <3 Every view and like counts~