Sleeping Arrangements

B.A.P. Reads.....FANFICS?!

Yeah, so just a short update for now. I promise next chap will be longer! ^^

 

-----

   Needless to say, sleeping arrangements boosted the levels of awkwardness.

 

 

  Jongup and Daehyun's room was filled to the brim with it. Jongup didn't want to be anywhere near the singer at all. Even just being in the same room as the singer felt suffocating. Knowing that it was too quiet for the other to be sleeping, Jongup attempted to even mumble a small, "Goodnight", but was unable to say anything, making himself look like a fish gaping for water. Fortunately, his back was facing the other, so Daehyun couldn't see his predicament.
 

 

But Daehyun was having just as hard of a time.
 

 

   "Jongup-ah," Daehyun had called out once. Although he didn't know why, the singer could feel his heart racing in the feeling of nervousness. The other froze abruptly and replied with a small, "Hm?"
 

 

   "Jongup-ah... Can I ask you something?"
 

 

   The dancer turned around in his bed so that he could face Daehyun, or at least where Daehyun's was laying. He was met with the sight of the singer's back thankfully. He didn't want Daehyun to see his unease. Jongup was feeling the exact same pounding in his chest as the elder. For some reason, he felt that the question would be something that he didn't want to answer.
 

 

   "What is it, hyung?" Jongup asked reluctantly anyways, attempting to sound as normal as possible. He was proud and gave a small, imaginary pat on the back to himself for not shaking.
 

 

   Daehyun sighed, trying to calm the rapid drumming in his body. "Let's say...Person A saw something about Person B."

 

 

   The dancer also sighed inaudibly. "Keep going." Jongup mumbled quietly, even though he really didn't want the elder to.

 

 

  "Now whenever Person A sees Person B, Person A starts to notice things that he likes about Person B, and there's this weird feeling. Person A's heart starts to quicken and he feels happy. But he feels that Person B is mad at him, and doesn't feel the same way. So what should Person A do?"

 


   'He must be talking about Youngjae hyung...' Jongup thought silently for once. Swallowing the urge to just get up and leave the room, the younger whispered a small, "Goodnight, hyung", before shifting back around so that his back was turned to face the one he loves. Jongup shut his eyes tightly, forcing himself to sleep.
 

 

   Daehyun groaned and faced upwards to the ceiling. He glanced at Jongup's still form, giving a sigh and shutting his eyelids in exasperation before smacking himself.
 

 

   "Baboya." The singer reprimanded himself. "I just made things worse, didn't I?"

------

 


Luckily, Youngjae was the best at hiding his emotions for a long period of time.

 

 

   So when he was stuck in the same room with the one he wanted to see least at the moment, the other barely noticed. Well, Himchan was kind of slow in the first place, but somehow Youngjae couldn't bring himself to dislike that rare flaw in the perfection that was Kim Himchan; Or at least in his eyes. Youngjae, unlike Daehyun, had accepted the thought that he actually might love the second-eldest long ago. Daehyun was afraid. That much was obvious, even if he didn't know it himself. He was afraid of liking Jongup for reasons that were completely unreasonable at all to Youngjae. At the thought of his best friend, Youngjae shook his head, resisting the urge to facepalm. 'Daehyun needs to grow some balls and finally come to terms with the fact that he's gay. And likes Moon Jongup. Seriously, he's being way too-'

 

 

   "Youngjae-ah?"

 

    The blonde's breath hitched as his train of thought shattered into tiny pieces when he heard Himchan call his name.

 

 

   "N-Ne, hyung?" Youngjae hesitantly called back, cursing himself for stuttering before moving his head to the left where Himchan's bed was.

 


   The black-haired male turned around in his own bed to fully face the blonde. Himchan gave a slight groan and ruffled his shortened hair. For the first time since he had opened his laptop, the second-eldest was somewhat calm on the outside. Inside however, his mind was a raging hurricane of emotions. The most common one at the moment was his unstoppable nervousness.
 

 

   "You....read the fanfiction right?" Himchan asked slowly, worrying about the answer.
 

 

   Youngjae laughed a little. "Waeyo? Did you read something dirty?" He smirked and forced himself to avoid laughing as his voice dropped into a low, sultry tone. "You shouldn't be looking at naughty things, Himchannie hyung."

 

 

    Himchan gulped as the younger's voice ghosted in his ear teasingly despite their distance away from each other. A pink blush spread across his cheeks and he became happy that the room was too dark to see. Was Youngjae trying to seduce him? Honestly, Himchan didn't mind as much as he thought he would. The elder unconciously his lips. In fact, he kind of liked it. Himchan wouldn't mind  at all if Youngjae used that voice when-

  

 

 The sound of a slap echoed in the midst of the pure silence in the room.

 

 

   "......Hyung?"

-----

 

One would think that the maknae would have the hardest time because he couldn't last a second in the same room as his crush without having someone like Jongup to hug for comfort.

 

 

And he did.

 

 

"AISH. STUPID. KIM. HIM. CHAN!" Yongguk yelled and punched his poor pillow mercilessly at every syllable. He stopped and ruffled his hair furiously, sending strands everywhere and leaving behind a purple bird's nest. "WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?!" he roared.
 

 

   Zelo only watched from his sitting spot on the edge of his own bed, eyes bulging and terrified, clutching onto a pillow in fear for his dear life. The maknae contemplated just sleeping in the living room. It was enough that images of Yongguk buttraping (It's not , if you like it, Zelobaby~) him flooded his mind like a tsunami whenever he was in the presence of the elder, but when Yongguk was mad, he was mad. And although it scared him to no end, even that wouldn't stop Zelo's automatically erted thoughts.
 

 

  'WHAT DO I DO?!' he panicked inside. 'I can't stay in here with an angry Yonggukie hyung! Anger leads to angry .'

  

 

 Zelo paused for a moment.

 

 

'OH MY GOD. I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE.'
 

 

   Yongguk stopped screaming at inanimate objects to stare at the maknae.
 

 

   "Why do you need to get out of here?" he asked.

 

    Zelo buried his head in the pillow in his lap, hiding his flushed cheeks. He groaned. 'WHY DO I HAVE TO GET JONGUP SYNDROME NOW?!'
  

 

 Now the leader looked doubly confused. "What's Jongup syndrome? Oh, is it when you say your thoughts out loud? Because he fangirls about Daehyun a lot, and he can't really want say those things out loud intentionally."
   

 

 Zelo barely registered the words that Yongguk said when the latter walked over.

 


To sit right next to him.

 

On his bed.

 


.

 


And Yongguk didn't even notice what his proximity was doing to the maknae.
  

 


   "Well~ hyung," Zelo shot up, setting his pillow on the head of the matress. "I really have to go to the bathroom, so just go to sleep first okay?"

 


   The pink-haired maknae almost sprinted to the door, but his wrist was caught by Yongguk's hand. The elder pulled him back softly and wrapped his arms around him gently, yet firmly. Zelo's heart stopped beating momentarily, before picking up speed rapidly against his will.

 

 

   "Mianhae Junhong-ah." he whispered into Zelo's shoulder, sending shivers along the maknae's spine. "I'm sorry you had to read that. I'm sorry you feel awkward around me now."

 


   "I-I don't-"

 


   "I know you do, Junhongie. I'm not stupid." Yongguk broke the hug and put his hands on Zelo's shoulders. He gave a gummy grin. "And I'll be sure to kill Himchan for you. No one corrupts my baby."
 

 

  Yongguk patted the maknae on the shoulders before going back to his bed. Zelo stood there like statue, mulling over everything the leader had just said. He gave a bittersweet smile. It's comforting to know that Yongguk was so protective over him, but one thought plagued his mind repeatedly.

 


'Am I just a baby to him...?'

 


  
   "Yah, aren't you going to sleep?"

 


   "Ne hyung..."
------

 

I think I might love writing BangZelo in this story the most xD Either them or Himjae ^^

lol I feel that Daejong's too sad for my liking, but I love writing Daehyun xDD

 

BTW, I LOVE "GOODBYE". Like, omg. And Jongup was already my bias before that damn solo dance, but watching that dance from fancams in Malaysia......WTF YOU DO TO ME, MOON JONGUP?! My feels. T.T