Tension

B.A.P. Reads.....FANFICS?!

Jongup and Zelo stuck together like glue after they had both simultaneously found each other back at the door of Jongup's room. Even when B.A.P.'s manager gathered them all up to go to the hair salon, one wouldn't be found without the other. To each of them, the other was the only one they could really trust. Yongguk and Himchan were classified as, "erted as ", and Zelo still couldn't look them in the eye. Daehyun was..........well, Daehyun. Along with the lead singer being completely clueless about everything, Jongup was the same to him as Zelo was to the two eldest hyungs. In fact, he avoided Daehyun at all costs. Youngjae seemed sane, but the maknaes, especially Jongup, thought him untrustworthy to keep the secret of what they read.

 

   So that left each other. The two maknaes were convinced that everyone else was bat crazy; which they probably were.
 

-------
 

 

   "Waaah~ Jonguppie hyung!" Zelo exclaimed happily. "It looks good!"
   The blonde- well, now brunette, looked in the mirror, examining his own reflection. The next day, it would be spiked upwards for the photo shoot for the teaser, but for now, it was straight and flattened down. Although currently, the hairstyle wasn't that different, the brown color seemed completely foreign after having the blonde for so long.

 

 

   "Thanks Junhongie!" The dancer grinned before he turned to the younger. Once he turned, he immediately found Zelo's normal eyes, thanks to the height difference, but his eyes automatically shifted upwards. Jongup stared at it blankly while blinking, before words that weren't incoherent babble finally managed its way out of his mouth.
 

 

"Holy . Your hair's pink."

 


Zelo facepalmed.

 

 

From afar, Daehyun watched the two maknaes' playful interactions with a feeling of jealousy automatically finding its way into his chest; Not that he would ever admit it, even to himself. He knew he shouldn't be though. They were the maknaes. It was natural that they get along. Furthermore, they were also the dancers of the group. They had more in common than he had with the second maknae anyways.
 

 

   However, these reassurances to himself didn't ease the pain, as images of Zelo corrupting his Jongup- GODDAMMIT. NOT "his" JONGUP- invaded his mind constantly. But once in a while, when the dancer was not in his mind for once, Daehyun's thoughts were clouded by the secret that Youngjae had told him. Admittedly, he'd much rather have those dirty thoughts of Jongup-
  

 

 "Yah," Youngjae boredly called from next to him. "Stop staring. You're burning a hole into poor Jonguppie."
   Hearing his name faintly, Jongup glanced at the two that were talking about him. Seeing the two together and even catching Daehyun's gaze momentarily, the brunette flinched and looked back to Zelo.
  

 

 Daehyun winced roughly like someone had slapped him- which Youngjae tried to do, but missed when the elder moved. The soon-to-be-brunette didn't even notice his failed attempt to hit him.
  

 

  "Ugh. He read it and hates me now." Daehyun groaned.
 

 

  The younger rolled his eyes. "Hey, maybe it's just because you're ugly."
 

 

  "Yeah, because that makes me feel better." he replied sarcastically as he winced again after seeing Zelo glomp the dancer. Today, the maknae has been getting a little too close to Jongup for Daehyun's liking...
 

 

  Youngjae laughed at how obvious Daehyun was being. If looks could kill, Zelo would have been murdered violently by now.
 

 

----------
 

 

Things were tense between the two eldest members. That much was obvious to anyone that passed by. The awkward silences, the dark atmosphere, and the feeling that they were about to claw at each other's necks were more than enough to scare away everyone besides each other. The hair stylist noonas panicked and left immediately after finishing the two males' hair; Himchan with short, black hair, and Yongguk's dyed dark purple. They didn't even take notice of their hair at all because were too busy with glaring each other down. Even in their manager's car, the strict advice, "I don't care whether you two are having issues. Don't scare everyone away" was given to them. However, it was pretty obvious that they ignored those words completely. 
 

 

  Himchan was still pissed that Yongguk was reading written ography on his laptop, and that the leader corrupted his Youngjae- wait, "his" Youngjae?  'So this is how Daehyun feels.' Himchan thought to himself.
 

 

  Yongguk was mad because the second eldest corrupted EVERYONE ELSE in the house, including his baby Zelo. Besides, it was his laptop. Himchan shouldn't have let the kids run around with it, torturing their own minds like the retards, or in a nice way, innocent little lambs they were. The fact that Himchan was acting like this was all Yongguk's fault completely pissed off the now purple-haired rapper.
 

 

   So things were like this the whole time, even on the ride home, where they were forced to sit next to each other. The other members were all oblivious. Daehyun was wallowing in his own pool of despair while sitting next to the two in the back of the car, stealing glances at the brunette in the seat in front of him, to which Jongup intentionally ignored. The dancer himself was playing Rock, Paper, Scissors, with the pink-haired maknae who was sitting right next to him. Youngjae was in the passenger seat, not giving a damn about anything like a boss. 

 


 This was what happened to the group B.A.P, who got torn up into pieces by a few fanfics. And with the teaser photo shoot coming up tomorrow, who knows what will happen?

 

 

------

I hate myself so much. So. Much. Procrastinating. T.T I'm so ashamed, that it scares me to update in case of raging readers who waited so long. IT'S NOT MY FAULT THOUGH.....Yeah, it is, but I've had writer's block on this story, and I kept getting ideas for new stories. It feels like I went on a hiatus, huh? Gosh, you guys, I'm really sorry T.T

By the way, I have a oneshot for that Daejaejong/Daejaeup/Daejongjae/IDGAF ABOUT THE NAME, that I was talking about. I'll release it on Daehyun's birthday :D If anyone wants to read, here xDD

 

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/221395/player-daehyun-hardcore--jongup-bap-daehyun-youngjae-daejaeup

 

Summary is horrible by the way, so if you don't want to read it JUST because of the horrible summary, I'm sorry xD But I swear, the 's better than the summary (I hope...) :D