Corruption....or not?

B.A.P. Reads.....FANFICS?!

"Aish, where the hell is it?"

   Himchan darted around the B.A.P. dorm in a rush. The damn laptop was STILL missing. Youngjae had given up the chase after Yongguk had finished watching his movie on the brain's iPad. The younger blonde gave the crazed blonde a glare before retreating into the safe haven of his room. Unfortunately, Himchan missed the dirty look in his quick search throughout the place.

   The second-eldest started barging into all of the rooms. He started checkng drawers, shelves, under the beds, and even in the BATHROOMS. Yeah, he was panicking. It was only when he went into Jongup and Daehyun's room, that he found somewhat of a clue.

   "Woah, invasion of privacy much?" Jongup asked as he came out of the room's shower, donned in only a skimpy white towel. "I know we're asian, but asian invasion is for America. Not other asians." He snickered at his own joke.

   "Jongup-ah, did you see my laptop?" Himchan asked, not paying attention to the awful pun. Then, he looked up. "OH MY GOD. JONGUP, PUT ON SOME CLOTHES!"

   The younger blinked in confusion, but then gave his trademark smile. "Hyung~ We're both guys here, what's the problem?"

   "N-Nothing, just got surprised..." The taller blonde trailed off awkwardly. "Anyways, my laptop. Where is it?"

   Jongup took a few moments to think. He had only come home about 20 minutes ago... With a little "Ah- ha!" sound, he beamed at Himchan. "I think I saw Dae hyung with it! He had it right in his hands! He seemed really weird though... All of you guys do, but still."

   Himchan froze and asked, "What do you mean by weird?" A thousand thoughts swam through his head worringly. What if Daehyun had read it? What if he told the others? What if Youngjae had somehow gotten the laptop and thought he was a freak? Himchan slapped himself mentally for that last one though.

   "Well you and Youngjae hyung were having a pillow fight when Junhongie and I came in!" Jongup grinned, but then his voice turned sour. "We wanted to join, but you guys wouldn't let us! Jerks!"

   "Excuse me?" Himchan narrowed his eyes at the younger's informal speech, momentarily forgetting the situation.

   "Nothing!" the shorter blonde quickly reassured before he was brutally murdered. "Anyways, Dae hyung was even weirder! I came here to take a shower, but the door was locked! After like 5 minutes of pounding on the door, he finally opened it with your laptop. But he was really red and he wouldn't stop staring at me! It was like he was checking me out, but I doubt that..."

   Jongup held a tint of sadness in his voice at the last part, but he erased it the best that he could so that Himchan wouldn't hear. "Anyways, I think he was watching , but he might be sick. We should get him medicine from the convenience store. By the way, we should get some of those steamed buns since we ran ou-"

   ". DAEHYUN!" Himchan screamed as he bolted out of the door to go find the masked blonde.

   Jongup's cheeks puffed up as he sent a glare towards the older. "WELL THAT WAS RUDE."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Daehyun's eyes shot open. He had heard someone call his name. He checked around the rooftop for anyone, but finding none, he dismissed it. The lone blonde wondered who it was. He turned back around and stared at the beautiful look of the whole city under him. 'It was probably Himchan' he thought. 'But...what if it was Jongup?' Daehyun's thoughts immediately drifted over to the younger boy. Jongup being under him on his bed, screaming out his name as he-

   The blonde slapped himself. Why couldn't there be one second without the younger blonde in his mind? It was bad enough thinking of him in general, but why like THIS? Why is it always dirty thoughts of the y dancer? Aish, there it is again. One fanfic and he was like this? Daehyun questioned his sanity. "Aish, fangirls are craz-"

   Suddenly, he heard a loud bang at the rooftop door, followed by heavy panting and a very tired Himchannie hyung. "WHERE. THE. HELL. IS. MY LAPTOP?!"

   Busan boy stared back at the babo hyung and blinked. Then, his arm shot up and pointed at the elder accusingly. "What were you doing reading that stuff? I knew you were erted, but this is worse than Yongguk!"

   "YOU THINK I WANTED TO READ THAT?!"

   "It was on your computer, what else am I supposed to think?!" Daehyun retorted.

   Himchan only sighed in exasperation. This was going to be harder that he thought. The elder explained the whole situation to the masked boy. The younger only nodded every so often to ensure the blonde that he was listening. At times he would raise an eyebrow to Himchan's words, but did nothing to stop the guy from talking.

   "So, where is it?" He finally asked after finishing his story.

   Daehyun shrugged nonchalantly. "Molla."

   The older blonde's eye twitched and he facepalmed "MOLLA?! HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW?!"

  "I gave it to someone with blonde hair. I don't know who because I didn't look up. And in case you haven't noticed, WE'RE ALL BLONDE."

  "You know, this is the most I have ever heard you talk."

  "Weren't you looking for your laptop?"

   "Oh, right."

  It was Daehyun's turn to facepalm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   "HIMCHANNIE HYUNG~! " Zelo called out with the said blonde's laptop in hand. "I have your computer-"

   ". DAEHYUN!"

   Zelo stepped back to avoid the rushing blur of blonde fury that raced past him. However, he tripped and hit his head and shoulder on the wall with a thud. He then fell to the wooden ground on his and whined in pain. The maknae glared evily at the door Himchan left and rubbed his head in pain.

   "FINE HYUNG! DON'T GET YOUR LAPTOP BACK!" he yelled.

   The door to the room Himchan came out of opened once again, revealing a now-clothed Jongup with the same towel he used earlier around his head. The second maknae raised his eyebrow and blinked blankly at the blonde still on the ground. He heard the younger's outburst and frankly, he was still upset himself. There was only one reason for all of this. "Himchan hyung?"

   Zelo nodded and whimpered at his injury. "He's mean. He would have killed me if I didn't fall. What's wrong with everybody today?"

   "I know right?" Jongup agreed and stared at the direction his hyung went to. "He's looking for Dae hyung because I told him that he had the laptop, but you do now, right?"

   The younger nodded again and the laptop was held out for the older dancer to see. "But Daehyun hyung seemed really weird with the laptop too! He was all red and sweaty! I bet you he was watching , but he might be really sick. We should get him medicine."

  "My words exactly!"

   Suddenly, you could practically see the wheels in Jongup's head turning as an idea hit him like a ton of bricks. It sounds painful, but for Jongup, that was amazing. Why didn't he think of this before? It was so obvious! "Junhongie, Junhongie, we should check the laptop!"

   "NO." Zelo bluntly refused and covered his 'innocent' ears. "HYUNG. I'M TOO YOUNG TO WATCH ."

  The older blonde stared at him, deadpanned. Then he whined, "BUT YOU'RE MORE ERTED THAN I AM!"

   Oh yes, Zelo isn't as innocent as you readers fans think he is.

   The younger blonde thought about it for a moment before grinning. "That's true, let's check it!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    The two maknaes smirked evily at each other while plopping down on the living room couch. The laptop was opened quickly  and the two waited for it to load. Thankfully, none of the members were found anywhere in the living room at the time, as Youngjae and Yongguk were in their respective rooms. This would be easy. With no one to bother them, they could look at the laptop and close it before anyone noticed.

    The page finally loaded, and the blondes' faces lit up, but something seemed off...

   "Asianfanfics.com?" Zelo asked incredulously. "Himchan hyung reads fanfics?!"

   "Molla." Jongup replied while scanning the page. Suddenly, his eyes latched onto the chapter title and his eyes widened.

 

Daejae

 

Looks like Daehyun didn't press the "back" button after all.

 

   "J-Junhong-ah," the older blonde called out nervously. "I don't wanna read this.."

   "Huh? Hyung, you were the one who wanted to read it!" Zelo whined. Then his eyes followed where Jongup was staring at, and smirked. "Ohh, I get it."

   Jongup sighed and nodded, his gaze shifting down to the ground. 'So this was why Dae hyung was being strange...' he thought sadly.

   "You still have to read it with me!" The younger blonde protested. "It's just a fanfic! You know Youngjae hyung likes Himchan hyung anyways!"

   "It doesn't matter! I'm not reading it." The elder refused strongly. He didn't want to know what his hyung was reading. Especially if it involved him with someone else.  Jongup stood up and started walking away, but Zelo grabbed his arm with a sigh. The dancers stared at each other without talking. The intense staredown lasted for about 10 seconds, before Zelo in his pride. His eyes grew wide, while his lips formed into a childish pout. For maximum effect, he puffed out his cheeks. He knew Jongup could never resist this face.

    Jongup's eyes twitched in annoyance. He knew he lost.

  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That first AFF crash ed my brain up so badly, I swear. I had no time to do this AT ALL. I'M SO SORRY! D:

I know I put more in this the first update, but then I started procrastinating, and I thought, ". I'M ENDING IT HERE."

i'm sooo sorry guys! D: