Jealousy and Misunderstandings

B.A.P. Reads.....FANFICS?!

   'Jongup-ah,' Daehyun thought desperately as he raced through the hallways. 'Please don't read it. You know better than to trust Junhong. I don't want to know what you'll think of me after you see it.'

 

   Running as fast as he could, Daehyun felt the adrenaline that was fueled by sheer panic pumping through his veins. The Busan boy couldn't remember the last time he had ran so much without stopping like this. Inwardly, he reprimanded himself. Maybe the dancer had more of an effect on him that Daehyun had initially thought. Sure, even before reading the fanfic, he had felt....more caring towards the younger compared to anyone else. He always unconsciously had thoughts of Jongup in his mind more frequently than the others; even his best friend in the group, Youngjae, but never like this and as much as now. Never constantly or overly protective like this; Never as...intense as the thoughts of Jongup he had on the rooftop. He never really thought of Jongup as y until now. Hell, Daehyun barely knew he was gay.

   So deep into his thoughts, yet still sprinting through the building instinctively to the dorm, Daehyun almost completely crashed into the door; Stopping himself before anything that could have caused a concussion happened. He did pound his knee against the door though, and almost cried out in pain before he rubbed the sore spot. The blonde winced as he still panted from the running. He could already feel the bruise coming.

   Youngjae opened the door slightly, his eyes peeking out from the little crack he had made. Seeing that it was just Daehyun and not some rabid fangirl, the brain of the group sighed in relief and opened the door fully, raising an eyebrow at the other blonde's position.

 

   "What's wrong with you?" Youngjae asked, leaning this head against the door frame, giving Daehyun a blank stare.

   Daehyun huffed. "Don't ask." He walked in, slightly limping, and scanned the room for his dancer- WAIT, "his"  dancer? Daehyun mentally slapped himself for the umpteenth time that day. However, he did see Himchan's laptop glinting innocently at him from its place on Yongguk's lap on the couch, while the said blonde was reading something with such scrutiny that Daehyun thought the laptop would burst into flames. Considering what was probably on the computer, he really wished that would actually happen.

   Youngjae caught Daehyun staring at the laptop and a bubble of fear grew in his stomach again. If Daehyun were to read what Yongguk was so gleefully reading.....Youngjae shuddered. He didn't think that Daehyun would enjoy reading a random Bangdae . So when he saw the other blonde unconsciously leaning forward to step to the computer, the brain grabbed Daehyun's arm and pulled him into his and Himchan's shared room, only saying, "I need to talk to you."

  

   Unknown to the two, a lone blonde stood outside the door, peeking through and watching Youngjae take Daehyun into an empty room, alone, with a slight pang of jealousy in his chest.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

   "You read a chapter, right?" Youngjae questioned, slightly worried about the answer.

   Daehyun almost blinked in shock because of the bluntness, but flushed pink a second later and nodded while shifting his eyes away. The younger groaned and waved his hand through his blonde hair in frustration. He really hoped that the answer to the next question he was going to ask would be no.

   "Did Himchan hyung read one?"

   "Yeah." The elder blonde answered, earning another groan from Youngjae. "But how did you know I read one?"

   Youngjae sighed. "I saw you give the laptop to Junhong earlier, and for your sake, I really hope he didn't read it."

   "Me too." Daehyun muttered. "If he did, I really hope he didn't show Jongup. It was about me and him together and doing.....it."

   "Ah, the Daejong one. I'm happy you read that one and not the Daejae chapter. I think Jongup has a thing for you, and you seem like you do too. You guys should really get together!" Youngjae grinned and winked.

   "Aish, shut up. Go sing your ice cream song." The older blonde groaned and rubbed his eyes with both hands, trying to hide his dark blush. However, he realized something and froze, his face blanching as his hands dropped down to his sides while he stared at Youngjae with incredulous eyes. "Why are you acting like you know so much about the fanfic?"

   Youngjae came closer and cupped his mouth to Daehyun's ear so that only Daehyun could hear his words. Daehyun initially backed up by instinct at the close proximity, giving the other a, "What the hell you do(ing)?" look, but at the younger's expectant expression, eventually gave in and leaned closer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Jongup passed by Youngjae's room, going to get a snack when he heard Daehyun and Youngjae's voices from inside. Throwing his common sense and respect for privacy aside, he looked into the small crevice between the door and it's wall. His eyes widened slightly, and he could immediately feel himself tense up while it felt like his heart sank to the floor beneath his feet.

   Inside, the younger blonde was propped up on the bed with his left arm, whispering into Daehyun's ear, while his right hand was cupping his lips, covering his lips and successfully blocking any decipherable words from escaping. Youngjae was a little too close to the other for Jongup's liking. Jongup saw Daehyun's eyes widen a bit from shock, and his face betraying a look of surprise, with a hint of disgust. Yet, it was when the shocked blonde seemed to flush red, that the watching dancer took all of his self control to not slam the door and run away. Instead, Jongup closed the door slowly, making sure to say inconspicuous, and walked back to his room, forgetting that he ever wanted a snack in the first place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "YAH, BANG YONGGUK!"

   Yongguk looked up to the owner of the noise, partly because he heard his name being called, and partly because the chapter he was reading had ended. He glanced around for a second, looking for his temporary reading buddy, but Youngjae was missing. Yongguk almost grinned to himself, laughing inwardly at the younger blonde. 'I knew he couldn't handle it.'

   However, his happiness was short-lived, as he caught the wide, furious eyes of the second-oldest.

"ARE YOU ING CRAZY?!"

   Twin screams came from two blondes inside the dorm. One was obviously Himchan. The other was Daehyun.

   "You're calling me crazy? If you didn't notice, this is your laptop!" Yongguk retorted back, not missing a beat. Then his eyes turned to slits. "And you even corrupted JUNHONG."

   As if on cue, Zelo walked in the living room, humming the tune to "Unbreakable" happily. Once he caught  the two blondes in there staring at him however, his eyes shifted back and forth between the two nervously, before again screaming and sprinting out of the room in a blur. He didn't even give Himchan and Yongguk the chance to say anything.

    Himchan paled. Yongguk turned back to him and glared, his eyes telling Himchan, "See? I told you so."