Strawberry Milk

Belonging

“He’s pretty” Taehyung hummed happily, as he very carefully brushed back the white strands of hair from the sleeping man’s face.

 

Hoseok rolled his eyes, “Oh don’t start that already Hyung, you’ll just end up in trouble again.”

 

“Who got more of a tail kicking the other day?” Taehyung replied with a smug little grin.

 

Flicking the wash cloth towards his brother, Hoseok just sighed and shook his head, “Only because you managed to distract Mama in your usual damn manner before I could get a word in edgeways. I’ll get you back for that, you swine.”

 

Taehyung could only laugh towards his little brother, even though they were of the same litter it was fun to tease the other that he had been born first though if truth be told neither of them actually knew which one was. Though it was even stranger for anyone to figure out that they were the same age, given that they looked nothing alike. Hoseok was tall, though with a thin build to his body and a cheeky little smile. He had ink black hair, that he wore typically quite short and held a slight honey colour to his skin that was alluring in many people’s eyes. Especially after he had been working out, at one of his many sports classes or just finished dancing when the sweat would glisten off him in oh so sinfully tasteful ways. However no one had ever been able to lay a single claim on Hoseok because he was just too damn friendly with anyone and never seemed to stay in one place for very long at all. Soft brown eyes that were filled with laughter completed the look, along with a killer smile and an adorable goofy expression whenever he was happy about something. Which, given Hoseok, was pretty much all of the time.  

 

In comparison Taehyung was the complete opposite. He was a little shorter but with a stronger build and much more sharper features. A lot of people said that he was clean cut like a diamond, and just as mysterious as one. He had naturally brown hair but had a habit of dying it a variety of colours, changing frequently and never holding onto one look for long. Currently he had a honey blond long style going on, which brought out the darkness of his eyes and made his paler skin look pristine and flawless. Many modelling companies had tried to snatch him up but the young alpha was selective in the projects that he took and was strangely far more focused on his school work than anyone would ever suspect. Sure he played and had fun, as well as having a very keen interest in girls and boys alike but more often than not it was a case that Taehyung could be found hiding away in the library or some secluded spot, wearing the most none descript clothes and his large spectacles in order to study in peace and quiet.

 

They were brothers however and would support each other throughout everything, even if they did tattle-tale on one another. But it was the way that they had worked for years and whilst it frequently drove their mother insane, they were family.

 

As punishment for their recent distraction with a couple of girls, well actually the same girl which had saved them both a little bit of hassle, the two just turned fifteen year olds had been given the task of looking after their guest and making sure that he was not alone when he next woke up. It wasn’t the most enthralling of tasks but the brothers had done it without complaint as it gave Seokjin the chance to take Jimin to dance class whilst Namjoon could reward Jungkook for getting three A’s in his school reports by taking him out to the woods to practice hunting.

 

Taehyung laughed and gently finished brushing the sleeping figure’s hair, “I’ll believe that when it happens. Do you think he’ll mind if I cut his fringe?”

Hoseok sighed, “Yes he will because he won’t understand what the hell you’re doing. Wait until he wakes up and then ask him if it’s okay to do something like that.”

 

Pouting a little, Taehyung looked down towards the still sleeping figure and set aside his grooming set. Gently he ran his fingers over the others face and neck, admiring the striking features despite the sunken look and lightly tilted his face away to check the others neck. “He may like his hair to be cut and styled, you never know.”

 

“Remember that time when you woke up with bubble-gum pink hair and permanent marker lips, courtesy of Jimin and Jungkook?”

 

A shudder went through Taehyung at that memory and he relented, “Okay, I get it. I can’t help but think he’s pretty though.”

 

“Hmm I have to agree with you there,” Hoseok replied, putting away the cleaning supplied before quickly digging through the drawers to find a new clean top for their guest. Finding one that was pretty plain though with a cookie design on the front, the young beta made his way back towards the unconscious male and carefully put it over him. “I wonder what rank he is.”

 

“Who cares?” Taehyung said, wrapping his arm around the sleeping man, “I say we keep him to ourselves.”

 

Hoseok could only roll his eyes, “Yah, I’m not sharing with you!”

 

Taehyung went to open his mouth to speak but got a sudden chill down his spine and turned to see Seokjin standing in the doorway with an eyebrow raised towards the pair of them. He just grinned happily up towards his mother and snuggled a little closer to the unconscious figure, “I meant as a pack brother, Mama, nothing else.”

 

Seokjin scoffed, “I’ll believe that in a million years, Taehyung. Let’s first find out if he wants to stay with us first, okay?”

 

The pout came from Taehyung but it was Hoseok who said, “But he’s got no pack scent and Appa said that he’s from the Old Country and could stay with us.”

 

Shaking his head, Seokjin sighed and tried miserably to keep the smile off his face because he sometimes still couldn’t quite believe how sweet and loving his sons were. He didn’t want to break their innocent little hearts just as of yet but he knew that they couldn’t live in such a quiet world of sweet make believe for much longer. “The world doesn’t work like that boys, just because he doesn’t have a scent doesn’t mean that there’s not a pack out there who could be searching for him and the Old Country is a place filled with endless rules and traditions that could mean he has to go back. We won’t know until he wakes up properly and we can talk to him but be prepared just in case he can’t stay.”

 

Taehyung pouted and hugged the sleeping man closer, “I’ll make him stay, he’s clearly not been brought up in a happy situation and I’ll love him forever.”

 

“He’s not a puppy you can just pick up, Tae,” Hoseok said, giving his brother a kick with his foot and shaking his head, “Yoongi is a free wolf and can make his own choices. Don’t get attached before you know the full story.”

 

Pride burst through Seokjin as he reached up to ruffle Hoseok’s hair and squish his cheeks a little closer in happiness which made the other squirm badly. Seokjin was grinning ear to ear however, “My little Hob is growing up.”

 

“Mama!” Hoseok complained, pulling back and fell off the edge of the bed and onto the floor, as he had completely misjudged where he was sitting in relation to everyone else. “Oww…”

 

Taehyung laughed, “Still can’t sit still!”

 

Clipping the boy around the back of the head, Seokjin sighed, “Be nice to your brother, else I’ll get my own scissors and sort you out with a proper haircut!”

 

Taehyung’s hands flew straight to his head, as if to protect his hair, “No! Mama! You said I could keep this style.”

 

“Keep misbehaving like this and I’ll go back on my word,” Seokjin threatened before a light groan of discomfort caught the omega’s attention and he glanced at the bed. Yoongi had his eyes open, looking a little bit lost and confused but there was something else which was overpowering all of that. Making a grab for the bucket which Hoseok had his skincare and baby wipes in, Seokjin dumped the contents on the floor and was just in time to catch the long plume of brown muck that escaped from Yoongi’s lips. Hoseok was quick to pull the young man onto the floor, managing to guide the other onto his hands and knees whilst supporting his body so that he could not fall. Taehyung quickly hopped over all of them, gathered up everything that had been dropped and darted out of the room.

 

Yoongi threw up in long streams for around three minutes, then heaved up phlegm for a further two minutes before finally having nothing left to bring up. He was still coughing heavily and seemed to be slightly out of it on a number of different levels. Hoseok guided him to a sitting position and allowed the other to lean back against his body for support. Seokjin softly ran his hands through the boy’s hair, “There, are you feeling any better?”

 

Yoongi could only shake his head, whimpering a little and bringing his hands up towards his head to pull at the white strands. “Hey, don’t do that,” Seokjin said softly, letting out a comforting omega pheromone which was good with calming upset cubs down. “It’s fine, you’re not going to get in trouble, no ones going to hurt you. You’re safe and I’ll look after you.”

 

“Here” Taehyung’s voice cut back into the scene, startling everyone but there was a softness to the other words as he held out a cup towards the frightened one, “It’s strawberry milkshake, I hope you don’t mind. It’ll help to settle your stomach though so just take your time with it okay?”

 

Yoongi looked a little lost once again, his eyes wide and fearful but then he very carefully accepted the drink and took a quiet sip out of it. The milk was cold and did actually taste quite nice but for a few seconds it just brought on more coughs from the boy and he tried to hand it back. However Taehyung just shook his head gently and pushed it back towards him, “You drink it down, it’ll help. Don’t worry if you need to bring it back up, it’ll make it all a little easier.”

 

Once again the white haired boy looked completely and totally lost before need outweighed any fear that he had built up in his heart and instead he took a few more big gulps of the milk. His coughs that followed were completely expected but there came no complaints or someone telling him off for drinking too fast. Instead there was just a soft comfort of the three figures around him and Yoongi blinked when he finished coughing and looked at them all in bewilderment.

 

Seokjin just smiled softly towards him, “It’s okay, take your time to adjust sweetie. I guess you haven’t had this much comfort in a while, have you?”

 

Compulsion made Yoongi shake his head silently before looking down towards his feet as shame trickled through his whole being. What on earth was he doing here? How could he had found wolves who were so nice and genuine without wanting anything from him in return. It didn’t make any sense in the slightest and he felt water begin to build in his eyes.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Taehyung asked, reaching forward to brush away the tears before they could fall. “Are you hurt or something?”

 

Hoseok rolled his eyes and tightened his grip around Yoongi, “He’s scared out of his mind, idiot, he doesn’t know how to process this situation.”

 

Seokjin blinked and looked towards his eldest, he would never admit this fact to Taehyung cause it would only lead to more arguments, before looking back down to their visitor. Softly he smiled and took hold of the glass which was starting to slightly slouch around with the amount of shaking that the young man was doing right now. Carefully he put it down before taking hold of the others hand and squeezing it gently, “I don’t know what world you came from, Yoongi, but I promise you right here and now, that we are not part of it in the slightest and you’re welcome to stay here, as long as you want, without anyone expecting anything from you other than for you to heal, find yourself and be able to smile freely.”

 

It took all of a second for Yoongi to throw himself forward into the pack mothers warm and very waiting arms and immediately he started bawling his eyes out, years of fears and regrets gone in an instant. Omegas could never lie, they were pretty useless at it regardless and Yoongi could here the sincerity in the others tone. Seokjin just cuddled Yoongi close and let him cry because right now that was what he needed.

 

Taehyung grinned up towards Hoseok, “Bunk-beds?”

 

“Bunk-beds,” Hoseok grinned back.