competition?

Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi’s pov

BEEP..... BEEP......BEEP.....

i wake up and shut down my alarm clock and checked the time its 6.30 time to get ready for school. I walked out of my room and into the hallway where the bathroom was. Actually, this house only have two bathrooms. But one is currently unusable have to repair the shower.

 

LOKED. “What! who is inside come out quickly”. Usually I’m the first one to wake up because I’m responsible at making our breakfast.

 

“it’s me yena. i will be out in minute. now shoo.. go away ” wow yena? She never wakes up before 6.30 it’s a miracle that she is awake.

 

“hey duck why are you awake so early?” I asked her

“it’s Yuri’s birthday so I didn’t sleep well. I wished her at 12.00 so I’m the one who wish to her first. After that I couldn’t sleep” oh its Yuri’s birthday I forget about that. Actually, Yuri is my childhood friend but I act like I don’t know her at school because she is one of the popular student in our school. But I still talk to her outside of school.

 

Also, yena is wiped for yuri. That duck is shameless she confessed to yuri in the first day she saw her. Like who will say to a person who met on that day “yah... lets get married”.

 

After yena come out I went inside the bathroom and did my morning routine.

 

Ahh I needed to go to school early. I met with sinb yesterday after school. She said that she is holding a meeting at morning before school starts and she said me to come. So I have to go also chaewon is going early so we all decided to leve to school earlier than we used to go.

 

What is that? Is my eyes need to get a checkup? yena is cooking? The first site that I saw when I go to kitchen was that yena cooking for all of us. I hope she is making something we can eat.

 

Chaewon come down to eat. She shouts “ahhhhh yena is making breakfast….” After her shout all the members come down running.

 

“unnie why did you let her make breakfast! I don’t want to be poisoned” yujin dramatically act like she is being poisoned. Aish this idiot. Yena is pouting now. Wow I’m always amazed how she is looking like that duck plusher whatever she will pout.

 

Hyewon went to yena and grab her lip and said why are you pouting. You ruined our breakfast. Look at that it’s a mess. Well it’s kinda looked a little bit mess but I guess its will taste ok. I saw yena is struggling to be free and Hyewon is still pulling her lip.

 

 

“yah Hyewon-ah let her go if not her lips will really become a duck lip” after that she let her go. Yena is massaging her lip saying she will never make breakfast again.

 

“let’s eat first we have to get going” after that everyone start to eat. Saying it was ok not ruined like they thought. Good thing that kitchen is not burning right now if it is yena will be dead in my hand.

 

 

Sinb's pov

 

Aish where is this Chaeyeon. Again, she is late. Our headmaster wants to meet us he said it’s about our upcoming dance competition.

I knocked the door and peak inside the headmasters office.

“good morning sir. May I come in?”

 

“good morning. Come inside sinb. Where is Chaeyeon?” opps what should I say. I have to lie or tell him the truth that idiot didn’t come early like yesterday?

 

“ahh she said she will be late today. That’s why I came alone sir” I hope he won’t ask anything farther.

 

“oh ok then I will tell you the reason I called you. Actually, the dance competition director said that they are changing some performance plan. They decided to held one solo and one duo dance competitions so that’s why I want to inform you. So, you guys can change the dances.” Wait one solo stage? That’s is really something we didn’t expect. We thought there will be 2 solo stages.

 

What I’m going to do now. We actually finished our dance choreo I can’t change anything. Chaeyeon is also finished her choreo or not? Idk. We can’t dance with each other because we really need someone who can dance solo stage. Wait eunbi I think she can dance with us also this is a woman dancing competition we cant alow any boys. Maybe I can ask heechul oppa to dress like a girl and dance hehe.

 

ahh I can’t dance with anyone because my moments are sharp and smooth and Chaeyeon’s are feather like really light. I don’t like to dance with a partner. I should ask Chaeyeon to dance wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter