Finally met her

Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyeon’s pov

Yesterday I couldn’t sleep at all I was thinking about what my mom told me.

I have to move in to school dorm today my friends told me they already in school.

"Chaeyeon did you pack your things honey?" my dad shout . "almost done dad" I shout.

after that I come down to have breakfast. I think my dad know about the deal my mom and her friend did. because today as first thing my dad asked me was did you agree to arrange marriage? not good morning or something.

I told him what I said to mom and dad was pleased with it. he said do what you think right we don't want to force you.

I was glad. but for my parents shake I have to at least try.

"ahh dad we should get going its already late and Yuri called me like 5 times."

ahh speaking of Yuri my phone start to ring. (yuri's pov in italic)

"hello?"

"yah lee Chaeyeon did you forget we have school today why are you late?"

"sorry Yuri-ah I woke up late I’m on my way to there"

"you better hurry up or else we will go without you..."

"yah don't leave me I will come soon. bye see you later."

"come quickly"  then she cut the call that girl.

"dad lets go they are going to leave me if I will be late." I told my dad to drive fast.

my dad said "if you didn't wake up late then that wouldn't happen" my dad is a cool dad he is giving me full support on whatever I’m doing and no I don't do bad things but every time he will fined something to teas about.

yes, it was my fault what can I do? wait it’s not my fault its Eunbi's fault I was thinking about her. Yah Chaeyeon how could you blame someone that you didn't even know I scold myself.

I was silent through whole ride praying that they will wait for me.

I could go to school alone if I don't have so much fangirls and fanboys. my friends are the one who protects me from them. whatever I have my friends with me they didn't dare to come closer to me.

finally, we came to school

"dad thanks for driving me"

"anything for my princess." i will send your luggage to your dorm

"thanks dad bye see you in weekend"

"sure, honey and make sure you behave yourself".

"dad I’m not a kid i will behave."

after that i went to search my friends. Where are they? did they go without me? oh i see them eating?

 

"good morning guys" i said cheerfully

"good morning you are late" they said to me.

"since you are late buy us food". Sakura said to me. "ok i surrender it will be my treat."

oh, i almost forget it.

"hey Yuri can you help me to find someone?" i asked her.

"who is that you want to find?" she asked me rising her one eyebrow.

"her name is Kwon Eunbi"

"oh, Eunbi why do you want to find her?" everyone attention on us right now.

i told them about my arrange marriage.

they all looked shocked after hearing that.

"unnie it’s too early for you to marry someone".

"oh, i forget to tell you guys the marriage won't take place till next two years of time."

"oh ok." they said and they look clam now

"but did you agree to it?"

"yes. on one condition"

"what is it?"

i told them i have to get to know eunbi first.

"ok. that's fair." they said.

"another thing guys i asked them not to let Eunbi know about this arrange marriage.So you guys should also don't let her know about this"

"wait why?"

"I want to get to know her as who she is that’s why."

"ohhh... our Chaeyeon growing up too fast." they start to tease me. yah shut up. so Yuri can you show me who is Eunbi.

"sure chae. and chae let me tell you something you are really lucky buddy."

 

"YAHH.. Lee Chaeyeon." our dance club president sinb shouted loudly. opps someone is angry hahaha i nervously laugh.

i forget today morning i had to attend our dance club meeting. I’m the co-president of our dance club.

I’m Dead. someone help me now.

"yes sinb-ya?"

"yah don't sinb-ya me did you forget that we had a meeting today?"

"hehe sorry i over slept today. mian. i will mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter