Don't want to be popular anymore

Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunbi’s pov

After that talk with Chaeyeon i was met with my friends’ strange look. Why is yena looking like that? Like I murdered someone?

“Yah eunbi do you know Chaeyeon?” She shouts whisper

“No, I just met her. She is here to convey the message that sinb gave me and what’s with that reaction guys?” they all looked at me like I grew another head.

 

“Seriously you don’t know who is Chaeyeon?” what kind of idiots are they? How I supposed to know? I just met her.

 

“Yah if you know who is Chaeyeon can you kindly tell me and not question me” I asked them irritated.

 

“Oh ok. She is one of the popular students in our high school. We are surprised that you talk to her like you know her.” What have I done ahhh she is a popular student that’s why some students look at us like that? I shout in my mind.

 

I hope I wouldn’t get kidnapped by her fans or worse get murdered. Please help me god I’m the only kid to my parents don’t let me die yet. I was praying hard that I didn’t notice yena and chaewon called me.

 

“Yah earth to eunbi hello do you hear me?” chaewon is waving her hand infront of me.

 

“Yes. What do you want chaewon?” I asked her not to know why she called me.

 

“I don’t need anything. But I think it’s time to first class already” she said with I don’t care like tone.

 

“Oh shi…god lets go guys come on hurry up” I almost cursed infront of everyone. The thing is I don’t curse or don’t let anyone to curse infront of yujin or wonyong. Chaewon don’t like curse words also.

 

Everyone get to class on time. Our homeroom teacher come to class with some papers. We are wondering what those papers are. But before that he starts to speak that there is some changes between classes. Actually in our school there is 2 section with same subjects teaching us.

 

But for this semester our previous professors couldn’t take 2 classes because of the lack of time. So he said the school management has solution for that matter.

 

“Ok guys. So we thought because both section are taught the same we decided to combine you guys with other section.” There is mixed feeling with the whole class. Some are happy saying that they got to get closer to popular students. I think its Chaeyeon they are talking about. And some of them don’t like the idea that they will have to change their classes.

 

But these idiots smiling widely I guess their crushes are in that class. But for me I don’t know how to feel about. I’m slightly worried that Chaeyon is in that class. I hope she wouldn’t talk to me.

 

“But for today you guys can study here. But tomorrow onwards you have to go to section 1 class.” O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter