Eunbi's worry

Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi a normal high school student who doesn’t like to be in center of attention. Also, teacher’s favorite student. She kept her straight A marks through whole school year but she is not a nerd. she like to go out. she like to hang out with her friends.

New semester is about to start. Eunbi’s parents give her a house so she doesn’t have to wake up at late and be worried for going to school late. Her friends also asked their parents permission to stay with Eunbi. So, they now living with Eunbi.

Eunbi is like the mom of group. Sometimes all of them call her unnie because for them she is the most mature one in the whole group.

Eunbi’s pov

Where is Yena right now? better not be another prank. And also, Yujin is absent. We are currently watching a film. Because Yena and Yujin the one who suggest to watch a film. But they are not here. i went to search them.

“You do it” “No, you do it”. there is some whisper sound. I think they are up to something.

Before I know there is loud bang was heard and that’s when I know these idiots trying to prank us but unluckily, they fell down and their prank didn’t go well as they planned.

“Yah Yena, Yujin what are you guys doing? Trying to scare others?” they get up qucly.

“What no Eunbi we were just playing” the duck replied..

“And like that? What’s with your face guys if kids see your face they will be scared for sure” they paint their face like scary characters in horror movies. Are they trying to apply for the horror booth? If so, they can easily get the job.

“that’s what we are planning to do” yujin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter