CHOOSE YOUR IDENTITY

Brave Heart

Lisa slowly got out of the company car, looking a bit nervous as she briefly glanced around the pier, looking for the yacht that would take her to her home for the next few days. She noticed Manager Lee unloading her luggage from the rear of the car before handing it to her.

Seeing her fidgeting, Manager Lee looked at her in the eye before saying, "You got this Lisa."

Turning towards him, she gave him a grateful look and thanked him before patting her yellow maxi dress, trying to get rid of wrinkles she unknowingly caused.


With a new found courage, she sauntered with her luggage towards a grandiose-looking yacht in the middle of the pier. When she was halfway towards the yacht, she saw a middle-aged woman walking towards her direction.

"Good afternoon. My name's Anna, one of Brave Heart's staff." A middle-aged woman said before she greeted her with a handshake.

"Good afternoon to you too, Ms. Anna. I'm Lisa from Blackpink. Nice to meet you." She replied with a huge smile on her face.

"You're quite polite and an early bird too. It's nice to meet you too. Let me get that luggage for you first." Anna said. Lisa then handed the luggage to her before thanking her.

"Please proceed to the yacht. There will be a staff waiting for you to give you instructions and an interview." Anna continued. Lisa didn't forget to thank her again afterwards.

Upon entering the yacht, she was in awe of the extravagance of its interior and its humungous in size. She was still looking around, astonished when a staff approached her and lead her to a small room.

Upon entering the room, she was taken aback when cameras were suddenly directed at her. Although she had her share of TV exposures, they were not quite often as she wish they would. Calming herself, she turned towards the corner of the room. She then saw a TV screen showing Brave Heart's logo.



Near it stands a raised platform. She was told to walk towards the platform by the staff and she did. On the platform lies two velvet boxes, each with round, coin-like objects inside. One was black and the other one was red. Each one has a heart engraved in it.



Having a bit of idea what these objects may mean, she carefully inspected them when suddenly the TV screen turned to black. She raised her head, curious of what was happening. Messages were then shown on the screen.



---

Welcome aboard!
&
Welcome to Brave Heart!

Are you ready to go on an adventure, to let yourself take chances and fall in love?

It's definitely a YES.
To begin, your must choose an identity.

The large coins on the platform in front of you shall determine your identity. The red one represents the SEEKERS and the black one represents the PLAYERS.
You are given a choice to be a SEEKER or a PLAYER.

SEEKERS are in search for love and romance.

PLAYERS are in search for SEEKERS to victimize, luring them with deceptive affections while hiding their true identities and with the intent of racking up a bountiful prize if deemed successful.

On the last day, the coin you choose shall be given to the person of your choice, your final choice.

If you CHOOSE to be a PLAYER and are able to get a SEEKER to choose you on the LAST DAY, you shall be given ₩100,000.00 in cash and an all-expense-paid weeklong trip for two to any country of your choice in Europe.

Should a PLAYER choose a PLAYER in the LAST DAY, NO PRIZE SHALL BE GIVEN TO EITHER OF THE PLAYERS.

THE DECISION IS YOURS.

ARE YOU GOING TO BE A SEEKER OR A PLAYER?

---


Lisa picked up a coin, examining it before looking at the other coin that was still inside the velvet box. She quietly contemplated on what to choose.

Finally certain on her decision, she put back the coin she picked up, shut the box with it and put it inside her bag. She then left the room.