Now, my fantasy is you. (Final)

Ocean Fantasy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the sun set, Seulgi suddenly got inspired to draw again. She placed her canvas in front of the window and spread out all her paint bottles and brushes. With soft classical music playing in the background, she began to outline what came to mind. First, the outline of a perfectly shaped face. Then, some details to finally start adding the some color.

 

After hours of painting, the sun had already set and the dark night sky was showing off. The sky was so clear she could see every little star and every little constellation.

 

She was satisfied with her finished product, a beautiful portrait of a woman who she learned to love better than anyone else.

 

Irene was always on her mind. Since Seulgi loved art, she demonstrated Irene she loved her the best way she knew; through art. She wrote poems for her, drew, and even designed the things Irene loved best. Irene loved roses, so she always drew one every week.

 

Their relationship was going well. After that confession day at the beach, they grew closer. Years went by and they still talk to each other and love each other.

 

Irene is her girlfriend now. It’s a surreal thing to say, Seulgi thought. She never grew tired of saying it out loud.

 

They’ve been through ups and downs, just like any other couple. Jealousy, insecurity, doubts. They’ve been through it all.

 

Their love for each other is something that can’t be easily explained. It’s so real, so powerful, so mature, so strong that Seulgi thought she was dreaming.

 

Sometimes she wondered if Irene was real and it wasn’t just her mind hallucinating after spending so many years alone in her apartment.

 

Despite her relationship with Irene, Seulgi never forgot where she came from. The ocean is always calling her name. Although she doesn’t visit it as much, she makes sure to walk by and stare at the usual spot she sat in.

 

She saw the waves and the purple and pink sunsets, remembering how her life used to be. How dark and sad those days were, how her life didn’t have any meaning to her.

 

Seulgi smiled and came back to the present, noticing she was holding Irene’s hand firmly while they walked through the busy city. The sun was setting, this time the clouds adorned with purple and blue.

 

“Want to eat?” Irene asked, still holding Seulgi’s hand warmly.

 

“Yeah. Where do you want to go?” Seulgi asked, connecting her eyes with Irene’s.

 

Irene stopped, noticing they were in front of Bleu, the restaurant where they first met.

 

“How about here?” Irene smirked, making Seulgi chuckle.

 

“I’d love to.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter