Insecurities & Excitement

Ocean Fantasy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey y’all! I’ve been reading your comments and I just want to say thank you so much for the nice compliments! This is a short story, so in a few chapters it’s going to end. But I hope you guys enjoy it!

 

 

The day was finally here; Seulgi was going to meet Irene. They’ve been texting, asking themselves where they should meet. They decided they wanted to go to the movie theater, a nice place to enjoy each other’s company while watching a nice film.

 

Seulgi was a mess. She didn’t know what to wear, how to do her hair or her make up. She decided to use Google for once and look up tutorials on how to… dress up properly for a date.

 

Was it a date? Seulgi wasn’t sure if Irene saw it that way, but she definitely did. Irene was beautiful, stunning, ethereal. She was an angel sent from heaven.

 

Seulgi easily got distracted, and instead of focusing on the tutorials, she thought about Irene.

 

She was always thinking about her. How she looked amazing in either a ponytail or a bun, how beautiful her smile was. How her eyes shone when she laughed or when she found something endearing. Her eyes, something so special. She remembered when she first connected her own with hers, how her heart jumped and her stomach back flipped.

 

Seulgi smiled, remembering how she slowly fell for her. At the same time, she was scared. She was terrified that Irene didn’t see her the way she did. She hoped and prayed and wished and begged for the universe, the gods or anyone up there that Irene wouldn’t run away from her and leave her all alone.

 

She was tired of being alone, of having no one to share her thoughts and worries with. She considered herself someone with a lot of ideas and complications. She wanted somebody to listen to her and give her feedback, something she can rely on. Seulgi’s life has been hard since her childhood, and she didn’t want her life to keep going on like she was just a speck of dust flying through the air. She felt like a bubble; insignificant, floating around, and so fragile it could pop at any second.

 

But with Irene, she had something to think about. She had something to look forward too, and she didn’t want that to end.

 

So, when she glanced back at her phone, she wanted to watch as many t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter