~두~ Two

Roommates | A Minsung FF (Discontinued ver)

Jisung’s first class, and only morning class, went by quicker than expected. He met yet another student, this one named Woojin. That is how Jisung found himself in his current position. In the school’s mass cafeteria sitting in between Jeongin and Chan with Woojin on the other side of Chan. 

 

“Oh! Over here!” Jeongin stood up suddenly, waving his hand in the air. An unfamiliar face walked up and took a seat beside Jeongin, “OH! Right! Jisungie-Hyung, this is Hyunjinnie-Hyung, my boyfriend!” Jeongin giggled, smile brighter than ever.

 

“Hi, I’m Jisung, I’m new here, I’m a second-year” Jisung says, offering the other a smile.

 

“Oh, I’m a third year, my name is Hyunjin, it’s nice to meet you.” Hyunjin returns the smile before beginning a conversation with Jeongin. 

 

“So, Jisung, what class do you have next?” Woojin, who was quietly sipping his drink, asked Jisung. 

 

“Oh, I don’t have any classes until later today, at 2:30 I think? It’s a dance class, then I have a math at 3:30 that thankfully is only thirty minutes long, and after that I get to go back to the dorms and sleep.” Jisung explains. 

 

“Oh? I have math at 3:30 too, which course are you taking?” Woojin asks, head tilted slightly.

 

“Calculus one,” Jisung says, “but next semester I have to take trig,” he groans slightly.

 

“Well we’ll have math together first semester, but second semester I’m switching to a science because I’ll have all my math credits.”

 

Jisung nods, taking another bite of his sad lunch of limp, kinda soggy salad before pushing the plate away. He pulled out his phone and got on instagram, scrolling through for a little bit he noticed that his internet friend had posted a photo. He quickly commented ‘Minnie, you should message me back before I hurt you (°言°怒)’ 

 

He received a quick reply of ‘I did, check your dm you dummy m9(´Д`*)You’re an idiot.’ 

 

Jisung shook his head, looking at the time. It was almost time for his next class to start, so he got up. “I’ll go first, my class starts soon.” 

 

“Alright, it’s in the same building as the last class, the room across the hall.” Chan says, waving goodbye to the other. Jisung nods before he starts walking away.

 

Jisung pulls out his phone yet again and goes to check and see if he had really gotten a message. He had, in fact. It read ‘I just woke up a while ago, heading to class’ followed by a more recent one that said ‘in class won’t really be able to reply much’

 

Jisung, as he walked quickly, typed a reply ‘Have fun minnie, don’t die of boredom!’

 

A reply came quickly, reading ‘This is my fun class though, so don’t worry I won’t. (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*: ・゚’

 

Jisung hadn’t time to reply because he was about to enter the classroom now. Just as he came up on the door, Jisung could hear music start playing. The tempo fast but smooth and sensual. Quietly opening the door, Jisung slipped in to find a group of three boys dancing, hitting every beat and not missing a step. Not wanting to disturb them, Jisung quietly sat down beside the door and watched them, quickly recognizing one of them as his roommate Minho. The way the three moved together was amazing, but Jisung couldn’t help but stare at Minho. The way the boy moved was so mesmerizing he just couldn’t look away.

 

About two or three minutes later the song ended and the auto-restarted. Two of the three, one being Minho, plopped onto the ground as the third made his way to pause the music.

 

“O-oh, you must be the new kid.” The other sitting boy said once he noticed Jisung, “I’m Seungmin, this is Minho, and that’s Felix.” Seungmin says, pointing at the other two as he names them. 

 

“There’s usually a couple more people here, but they’re taking the day off because they just had competition.” Felix said as he handed Seungmin and Minho their water bottles before he sat down. “So, have you ever danced before or are you like Seungminnie here and have to learn everything as you go?” 

 

“Oh, I’ve danced before. I could, um, show you if you like?” Jisung suggested, to which the others quickly agreed. And so, the boy got up from his spot and plugged his phone up to the speakers, playing the song he had choreographed recently. 

 

When he finally finished, two of the three on the floor were staring at him with wide eyes. Minho was just staring, face blank. Minho opened his mouth to say something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Alright, some notes

First, thank you for reading~

Second, the reason Jisung calls his online friend Minnie is because his screen name is 미인 (miin) which means Beauty

Third, I'm gonna try to link the video for the choreo Jisung did. If it didn't work lemme know

Also, tell me what you thought of this chapter

Who do you hope shows up some more soon?

What do you think Minho is gonna say to Jisung?

I think that's it for now

See you soon!

~Joshie

 

//Edit I gave up on trying to get the link to work so I'll put it here and on my page hh