~셋~ Three

Roommates | A Minsung FF (Discontinued ver)

When Jisung finished dancing, he turned toward the group of three that had been sitting by the mirror watching him. Seungmin and Felix both had slightly surprised faces, while Minho looked as cold as ever with his emotionless features.

 

Jisung bit his lip when Minho opened his mouth to speak, not sure what to expect, “Is that self choreographed?” The older boy asked.

 

“Yes, and it’s still a bit of a work in progress”

 

“Ah, I see… It’s pretty good” Minho says, nodding slightly, “Well, you can watch us practice today, and you’ll start learning next time when everyone is here.”

 

“You’ll also want to bring some shorts and a tee, the AC has been acting up so it gets pretty hot in here.” Felix says as he stands back up. 

 

For the rest of the class, about half an hour or so, the three went through multiple dances multiple times and were tired and out of breath by the end. The three said their goodbyes to Jisung and the boy was on his way back to his dorm, hopefully to be alone for a little while. 

 

When he finally made it back to his dorm, Jisung instantly threw his bag down on his bed and made his way to his bathroom and plopped himself down on the floor. The blonde tried to steady his breathing, but seeing as he couldn’t he pulled out his phone to message the one person he knew would be able to help. 

 

‘Minnie, can you call?’ he DMs the other, receiving a quick reply.

 

‘Yeah, give me just a minute, I’ll call you’ the other says

 

‘Thank you’ Jisung didn’t receive a reply after that, only the sound of his phone ringing. He quickly hit the accept call button and pressed the phone to his ear.

 

“Hey, what’s wrong sweets” The voice on the other line soothing to his ears, but not enough to make the negative thoughts swirling around his head stop. “It’s okay, hey, just breathe alright?”

“S-Sing… please…Minnie...” Jisung manages to whisper out, his friend instantly knowing what he wanted as he started to sing a soft lullaby like tune. Jisung tried to just focus on the words that flowed out of his phone, to not focus on the thoughts running through his mind. He slowly started feeling himself stop shaking, his breathing starting to steady out. 

 

“There you go, bub, that’s better,” Minnie says when he stops singing and notices the other’s breathing a little more even, “Can you tell me what happened now?”

 

“I-I don’t really know… I was okay at the start of the class, and then I danced and I guess I was scared that they actually hated it… That the people watching thought I looked like an idiot…” 

 

“Hey, hey, Sunggie, calm down okay? I’m sure they thought you were amazing.” Minnie said, “You are a wonderful dancer and an even more wonderful person so don’t you ever think any different.”

 

“O-okay… Thank you Minnie…” Jisung said softly.

 

“You already know what I’m gonna ask, but what have you eaten today?” Minnie asks, tone slightly worried.

 

“Um… I had a little bit of salad at lunch, but that’s it…” Jisung mutters softly, afraid his friend would get angry at him for having eaten so little. 

 

“Alright, I need you to eat a snack at three and dinner at five or six, okay?” 

 

“Okay Minnie” Jisung nods, even though the other can’t see him. “Thank you for calling me… I’m sorry if I interrupted you at all.”

 

“No, you’re fine Sung, really, I would much rather be talking to you than in class, seriously.” The boy on the other end says, making Jisung giggle softly. “There it is, that little giggle you do when you feel better. I made you smile.”

“N-no you didn’t… Shut up…” Jisung mumbles, ears turning red slightly.

 

“Well, I really would love to talk longer but I have to get back to class. I’ll talk to you later.” Minnie says, his slight pout evident in the way he spoke.

 

“Mkay, message me when you get out alright? I love ya.” Jisung said, smiling softly to himself.

 

“Alright, I will, love ya too bub,” Minnie said before he finally ended the call.

 

Jisung got up off the floor, flipping the switch to turn on the light he hadn’t bothered with earlier. His face was red and blotchy and his eyes were a little puffy so he the faucet and splashed cold water onto his face. The water helped a bit, but his eyes still looked a little red and swollen, all he could do now is hope no one notices. 

 

As Jisung turned the light in the bathroom off again and walked out, the door to the dorm opened. In walked his new roommate, Minho, looking tired and as uninterested as ever. 

“I’m back, I hope you’re decent.” He says without looking up from his phone as he plopped down on his bed.

 

“I’m decent… Relatively…” Jisung mumbled the last part to himself as he plopped on his own bed, shoving his face into his pillow. Just as he felt as though he might be able to fall asleep, his phone dinged at him.

 

‘Hey, I’m out of class (*^ワ^*)’

 

‘Welcome back, I feel a lot better now btw, thanks for the help earlier…’

 

‘No prob Sung, that’s what friends are for right ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ’

 

‘What is it with you and all those kaomojis?’ 

 

‘I dunno, they’re cute I guess (๑꧆◡꧆๑)’

 

‘You’re cu|

 

‘You’re so weird’

 

‘Yeah yeah, I’m gonna go take a nap now (。-ω-)zzz…’

 

‘Okay, talk to you later, I guess I’ll take a nap too’

 

After sending that message, Jisung set his phone half beside and half under his pillow, laying on his stomach as he held his blanket close and slowly but surely fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi hi hi so here's the new chapter. I hope you guys liked itttt!!! I kinda changed a couple things last minute but this is the final product. I appologize for any errors I haven't really checked for mistakes yet but I might later on. Hope you enjoyed!

-Joshie