~하나~ One

Roommates | A Minsung FF (Discontinued ver)

“Who the hell are you, and why are you in my room?” A voice asked, making Jisung jump slightly as he hadn’t thought anyone were there. 

 

“Um.. Uh… I’m Ji-”

 

“You know what, nevermind, I don’t know who you are and I don’t care, get out.” The unknown grunts, glaring at Jisung. If looks could kill, the blonde would be dead. 

 

“This is my room too.” Jisung says, eyebrows scrunched together, “see, I have a key” he waves the small metal key from where it dangled on his keychain. 

 

“Again, I don’t care, get out.” Deadpans the other, pointing at the door. Jisung sighs, rolling his eyes. He pulls out a folded sheet of paper and tosses it in the boy’s general direction before going back to unpacking his luggage. It was honestly too early to deal with someone so grouchy. The other sighed, “fine, you can stay. For now. But I will get you moved to a different room. I don’t do roommates.” 

 

“Well, I’m Han Jisung by the way. What’s your name?” Jisung asks, not sparing the other male a glance.

 

“I’m Minho. Lee Minho.” The grumpy sounding male, Minho, huffed as he plopped down on his bed. 

 

A few minutes later, Jisung had finally finished unpacking his single suitcase. He didn’t have much, even at home, just clothes and other necessities. The only thing he kept that was sentimental in any way was a little stuffed squirrel he got when he was younger. 

 

“Well, I have to go find my classes. See you whenever. Hope I don’t get lost…” Jisung said as he turned to leave the room, grabbing his bag and slipping his worn down chucks on. His class didn’t start for another thirty or forty minutes, but he had to give himself time to get lost a couple times. 

 

Without waiting for a word from Minho, Jisung shut the door and started his treck to his first class, a sort of music theory class but more composing songs was what the headmaster had told him. 

 

All he had to do was find the studio.. Easy peasy, right? Wrong. He got lost. Three times.. Then he finally spotted a familiar pink covered figure.

“Jeongin!” Jisung calls out, successfully getting the younger’s attention. 

 

“Oh, hi Jisung-Hyung! Fancy seeing you here! Where are you headed?” Jeongin giggled, smiling so brightly Jisung swore he’d go blind from it, the braces only making the younger even cuter. 

 

“Yeah, I’m looking for the music studio? I’m hopelessly lost.” Jisung said shyly.

 

“Oh, Chan-Hyung is going there now! He can take you!” Jeongin says, pointing to the blonde standing next to him. Jisung hadn’t realized the other til now.

 

“Oh, hello, I’m Jisung. I’m new here.” He held out his hand for the other.

 

“I’m Chris, or Chan, whichever you prefer” the blonde, Chan, shakes Jisung’s hand firmly with a soft smile. “Alright, bub, I’m gonna go show Jisung to the studio, I’ll text you after class.”

 

“Okay, Hyungie, I’ll talk to you later,” Jeongin waves and skips off as Chan leads Jisung away.

 

“So I see you’ve met Jeongin, the sweet heart, they’re too cute for their own good.” Chan says, chuckling softly.

 

“Oh, so their pronouns are they/them? I was wondering, but I didn’t want to ask and sound rude.” Jisung says softly. 

 

“Well, Jeongin is genderfluid, today they lean more toward a boy, despite the cute pink clothes, and sometimes they lean more toward a girl and will dress more masculine, then there are days where they’re neither and they just wear something simple and neutral.” Chan explains, “I usually use They/Them pronouns as to not be rude, but sometimes I use gender specific pronouns when appropriate” 

 

“Ohh. Okay.” 

 

“Well, here we are” Chan says as they walk up to a smaller building made of cement. “Come on, class is about to start.”

 

 

 

 

 

SOoooo I finally finished revising and stuff so here you go! Do you like it so far? Did you guess who the person was at the beginning before they said his name? Are you alright that Innie is genderfluid in here? (not that I care much about the last one, because i'm going to keep it since it pertains to a major event in the plot.)