~소개~ (Intro)

Roommates | A Minsung FF (Discontinued ver)

Jisung ran his hand through his unsightly bed head. He woke up late today, the one day he really needed to be on time. Today was the day that he, Han Jisung, was going to his new school for the first time. So wrapping one hand around the handle of his suitcase, the other still holding his phone, he made his way toward the dorm building.

'This place is huge as hell' Jisung thought to himself as he approached the front door. He glanced back down at his phone to see what floor and room number he had.

"Fourth floor. Room 415" he mumbled to himself before pushing open the front door and making his way to the elevator, hitting the button and being glad when the doors open almost immediately. He stepped into the small metal box and hit the number four button, only just as the doors were about to close a hand poked itself in and a small, pink clad figure slid in, they pressed the 3rd floor button.

"Hello there, you're an unfamiliar face, and judging by the suitcase you must be new here" They hold their hand out, "I'm Jeongin, and I'm the first years class president" this Jeongin was surprisingly energetic for this early in the morning.

"Yeah, I just transferred in from Malaysia," the elder says, shaking his hand, "I'm Jisung, I'm a second year"

"Oh, I heard there was a second year transferring, that's good, Well, if you need anything, I'm happy to help, even if I'm a first year." They smiled a contagious smile, "I can also introduce you to the second year class president. Well, this is me, I'll see you around, yeah?"

"Yeah, sure, thanks" Jisung says, waving at them as they walk away. "Wow he's hyper" Jisung said, more to himself than anyone else.

Finally, the door opened up to the fourth floor. Jisung quickly stepped off and, pulling his suitcase behind him, made his way quickly down the hall as he read off the numbers quietly to himself. "411, 412, 413,414, aha 415!" Jisung smiled to himself slightly as he pulled out the key he had been given to the room. Walking in, he noticed that one half of the room seemed to already be occupied, there were some different things like what seemed to be competition posters taped to the wall and the bed on that side had a black duvet placed neatly on it. "Hm.. I guess they moved someone in... Well, as long as they're quiet in the mornings" Jisung mumbles to himself before he chunks his suitcase onto the unmade bed and started to unpack. He'd have to find time to go to a store and buy a proper bedding set, but for now he had a small twin sized quilt he'd brought with him from home.

"Who the hell are you, and why are you in my room" a voice asked, making the boy jump slightly, not having expected someone to speak.

 

 

 

Alright, it's done. Finally. Hhhh
I hope you guys like it. The chapter wasn't even supposed to be this long oops
Can you guys guess who the new person is?
Also, how do you like Jeongin's character?
Oh, I don't know if I mentioned it in the story or not, but this chapter takes place at about 6AM
Because their classes will start at 7:30, Jisungie would have had to move in early in the morning to make it to his new classes.
Well, imma go now

//Hey, sorry for making you think it was an update. I had a slight change to the storyline that I needed to add to the intro so..