~네~ Four

Roommates | A Minsung FF (Discontinued ver)

When Jisung woke up, it was to the sound of music playing just loudly enough to be heard from behind the bathroom door. The sound of the shower running accompanying the music, Jisung guessed his roommate was washing up. Sliding out of his bed, and trying not to fall as he untangled his small blanket from his legs, Jisung grabbed his phone to check the time. It was 3:10… He should go get something to snack on… But he didn’t really want to leave the dorm again. And he didn’t know what he should eat. Sitting down, and noticing the shower turning off, Jisung did what he would always do when he didn’t know what to get to eat. He messaged his online friend.

 

‘Heyy minnieeee, I just woke up from my nap… And I was gonna go get something to snack on… But I dunno what to get… Any ideas?’

The reply he received was almost instant, saying ‘Hmmm… How about some of those caramel rice cake things you like? They’re light but they’ll put something in your stomach until dinner’

 

‘Ooo~ I didn’t think about that! Thxxxx Minnieeee ❤️ Imma gonna go buy some now~’

 

‘Alright, Sung, message me when you get back or something okay?’

 

“Mkayyyyy~’

 

Jisung slid his phone into his pocket and grabbed his wallet from his backpack, yelling out “I’m going to the store, I’ll be back later” to Minho before he put his shoes on and walked out. Only to turn around and start going back in because he had no idea where the campus store was. Just then, Jeongin walked past him, “Oh, Jeongin, could you help me out real quick?” Jisung asks the younger.

 

“Oh, yeah, of course Hyung! What do you need?”

“Do you know where a store nearby is? I was wanting to get some snacks before I have to go to class” Jisung says to him.

 

“Yeah, I was just headed there to meet with some friends, you can tag along if you want~” Jeongin giggles happily, smiling his contagious smile.

 

“Sure, thanks”

 

“No problem Hyungie~” Jeongin gives a little thumbs up, “I’m always here to help”

 

And so the two were off, making their way to the store and just talking about random things.

 

“So I heard you’re in dance class with Seungminnie-Hyung and Felix-Hyung.” Jeongin said after a moment of silence.

 

“Oh, yeah, they seem nice.” Jisung said, nodding.

 

Most of the walk was in a comfortable silence, the two just enjoying the fresh air and nice weather.

 

“How are you dealing with Minho as a roommate?” Jeongin asks after a moment, looking at Jisung.

 

“Oh, I mean, we don’t really cross paths much, and if we’re in the dorm together he’s usually on his phone doing whatever it is he does.” Jisung answers simply, shrugging.

 

“Makes sense, I just hope that maybe one day he’ll lighten up around you, from what I’ve heard he’s a really nice person, he just has a little trouble with people he doesn’t know.” Jeongin says, “Oh, sorry, I’m rambling.” Jisung notices a soft blush appear on the other’s face and he laughs slightly.

 

“You’re all good, I don’t mind,” Jisung was about to continue when his phone dingged, pulling it out he saw that he had received a message.

 

‘Hey Sung, I know you’re going to the store but like, I’m boorreeedddd T^T’

 

‘You’re always bored weirdo, but I doubt there’s anything I can do about it’ Jisung sends his reply then shoves his phone back into his pocket since Jeongin had voiced a soft “we’re here.”

 

“Thanks for walking me here, I probably would have gotten lost before I got twenty feet out of the dorms” Jisung chuckled, giving Jeongin a smile.

 

“It’s no problem, I promise, I don’t mind helping!” Jeongin beamed, “Well, they’re here so I gotta go, I hope you find what you need.” The younger smiled and waved as he walked away toward a group of boys.

 

Jisung is quick to make his way into the small store and search the isles for a simple snack. He manages to find some, a small pack of caramel rice cakes, a container of puff snacks that were meant for babies but Jisung liked them because they tasted good, and some yogurt that had pretzels and chocolate pieces that you could dump in. Making his way to the front of the store, he placed all of his items on the counter and waited patiently for the worker to ring him up, paying as soon as he was told the total and grabbing his, now bagged, snacks and speed-walking back to the dorm. Man, he hated going to the store alone and having to talk to the cashier, he was never good with people he didn’t know as a kid and it only multiplied at his older age due to the worsening of his anxiety.

 

Once he made it back to the dorms, Jisung let out a breath he hadn’t realized he was holding in, kicking off his shoes then plopping down on his bed.

 

“Oh, you’re back,” Jisung heard a voice, making him jump slightly, “I didn’t hear you come in.”

 

“Yeah, I just got back.” Jisung said quietly, his roommate nodding and going back to looking at his phone.

 

Jisung rolled over, opening up the package of rice cakes and munching on one as he pulled out his phone and scrolled through instagram and twitter.

 

Before too long, however, Jisung got a notification from his friend.

 

‘Sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung, sung’

 

‘What, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what, what’

 

‘I’m booorrreeedddd aggaaiiinnnnn’

 

‘Then go bother someone elseee’

 

‘I thought you loved me, that’s okay, I’ll go find another best friend 😞’

 

‘Fine. What do you wanna do?’

 

‘Let’s call or something, I miss your cute voice 😉’

 

‘Shut up and call me before I block you’

 

 

 

So I finally finally finally finished it. I'm satisfied with this and we're finally getting somewhere with the story, trust me, even if this seems like a filler I promise this is development!!

these are the things he’s eating, IDK if you guys have anything like these but they’re good and someone I knew with a slight eating disorder could eat these along with the other snacks without having any problems
i5.walmartimages.com/asr/2cec9d58-45f4-4786-bac7-ee2309464516_1.74a086cac178fbe196598dec9f566711.jpeg