Operation Seung-Hyun > Joohyun version

Yours and Mine

2nd date flashback : Yerim teaching Joohyun where to go and what to do for their “getting to know” plan.

 

As Joohyun got in to her room, her phone rang, when she checked the caller ID she wasn’t surprised to see who it is. 

 

“Uh.. Yerim-ah.”, Joohyun answered in a tired tone. 

“Unnie, so what happened?”, Yerim inquired and Joohyun can hear snickering from the background but she just ignored it knowing that it’s Saeron.

 

“We already told right. We got some snacks in a cafe then she drove to the park near the river, then we sat there, watched the sunset, then walked a little while holding hands to get use to the skinship or comfortable or whatever.”, Joohyun said with her eyes closed, lying on her bed.

 

“Are you?”, Yerim asked and it was suddenly quiet. “Unnie!!”, Yerim shouted from the other end of the line. 

 

“What?”, Joohyun startled.

“Are you getting comfortable with it? You know? The hand holding. Cause I know you’re a fan of skinship too, but because Seulgi unnie is not really fond of it you tend not to. Well, you cling to me sometimes.”, Yerim said. 

 

Joohyun was quiet again, thinking of the possible answer. It was awkward at first, but then it was comfortable. Seungwan is warm, she thought. 

 

“It’s ok.”, Joohyun answered short and simple. Then from Yerim’s end she heard a sigh, a content sigh. 

 

“Good. That’s good then. We can execute my additional plan.”, Yerim said and did Joohyun just heard Yerim’s evil laugh?

 

“What additional plan?”, Joohyun asked sitting up on her bed. 

“You’re still gonna meet up tomorrow right?”, Yerim questioned. 

“Yeah. So?”, Joohyun asked confused. 

“Well, this plan is related to your date tomorrow.”, Yerim said. 

“Can you please stop saying date. It’s not a date! It’s like getting to know thing.”, Joohyun said frustrated. 

“Yeah. It’s a date.”, Yerim said flatly and Joohyun huffed in frustration. 

“Ok. So unnie. Seungwan unnie has her place all to herself…” Joohyun was about to say something but Yerim cut her off. 

“Before you say anything, unnie, listen to me first. Seungwan unnie has her place to herself. She is more of a home body so when she picks you up tomorrow and asks you where to go just tell her that you guys can just stay at her place and watch some movies there.”

 

Joohyun was about to object at the idea because what if Seungwan is like a… you know.. a..

 

“And No, Joohyun unnie. Seungwan unnie is a gentlewoman and I think you’ve already seen that.”, Yerim is like reading her mind.

 

“I know. I’m that good.”, Joohyun can hear the smirk in Yerims tone. 

“Whatever. And then?”, Joohyun asked.

“That’s it. Just be comfortable with the company of each other. Cause if you go to a cafe, you guys won’t be able to really get the hang of it. But in a closed space.. You know what I mean, unnie. It’s not like anything’s gonna happen between the two of you, right?”, Yerim said.

 

Joohyun was quick to answer. “Of course not. Tch. It’s not like I like Seungwan more than I should. She’s ok. I think we can be friends. I mean we are friends, but bickering friends.”

 

“Joohyun unnie, you’ve been with Seungwan unnie for a few hours and you’re already mumbling like her. Relax will you? Sheesh. It’s not like I’m accusing you of anything or liking her.”, Yerim giggled. 

 

“Ok, unnie. That’s it. Get some beauty rest. You still have a date tomorrow. Byeeee!”, Yerim said happily.

 

“Yah!! I told you it’s not a date!!”, Joohyun shouted but Yerim already ended the call so she just huffed again laid on her bed.